The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Let's Stop Unfairly Profiling Muslim Men!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lightwolf » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 am

Three years old and it still pisses me off...

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
The_Joker wrote:I see the humor in your post _Billy_, others don't apparently, however, question 3 is incorrrect as Elvis died in 1978.

Woohahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liar.

He's in the UFO with Lincoln and Bigfoot, and they fight to keep the universe safe from the evils of our parallel selves.

Everyone knows that.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby frrostedman » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Add the Fort Hood massacre and the Boston Marathon bombings to Billy's list. Allahu Akbar!

Whatever.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Aquatank wrote:Any ethnic group can be picked out for atrocities Billy, its dumb and bigotted to do so,

Actually it's DUMB *not* to identify dangerous trends and discuss them openly so as to promote a more safe society.

Since you're so fond of contributing lists that would disprove Billy's point... then please...

Give us a list, going back 100 years, of every major terrorist attack perpetrated upon unarmed innocent bystanders and civilians, IN THE NAME OF A RELIGION. Make sure your list contains a host of examples other than those perpetrated by Muslims. I don't see a single entry on your list that was done in the name of a religion. Therefore your list is irrelevant.

Crazies come in all shapes and forms. But when it comes to violent radicals slaughtering innocent, unarmed civilian strangers in the name of a religion... Islam is far and away the most common. All you have to do is read the verses and Scriptures from all major religions and you can see; the only one that calls for the present-day, ongoing killing of people outside your religion just for the sake of reducing their numbers and pleasing your god... is Islam. Luckily for the rest of the world, most Muslims reject Muhammad's command for present-day violence, torture, and murder.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm

frrostedman wrote:Luckily for the rest of the world, most Muslims reject Muhammad's command for present-day violence, torture, and murder.

If most Muslims indeed reject such commands, then what is the point?

The same can be said for various Christian teachings in the Bible and the world's good fortune that many Christians don't follow those teachings.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Halfabo » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:49 pm

at1with0 wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Luckily for the rest of the world, most Muslims reject Muhammad's command for present-day violence, torture, and murder.

The same can be said for various Christian teachings in the Bible and the world's good fortune that many Christians don't follow those teachings.

They MAY reject them for now, or they may just be waiting until they have sufficient numbers to make a successful attack on non-believers.

Which Christian teachings are you talking about? "Thou shalt not kill"? "Love your neighbor as yourself, and love your enemy also"? Or perhaps you are referring to the many times we are told to care for the poor and needy and take care of widows and orphans?

Show me one place in any of the teachings of Jesus Christ where anyone is commanded to murder non-believers. You show me that, then we may be able to take you seriously, a little.
Halfabo

Postby at1with0 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:50 am

I'm referring to the LAWS laid out in Leviticus, not the teachings of Jesus Christ. It's in the Bible just as the "kill infidels" commandment is in the Koran.
at1with0

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 am

Halfabo wrote:Show me one place in any of the teachings of Jesus Christ where anyone is commanded to murder non-believers. You show me that, then we may be able to take you seriously, a little.

Not commanded per-say, but didn't Jesus say himself that he came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets of the Old Testament in Matthew 5:17?

I apologize in advance if I'm wrong or misunderstanding the quote.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby at1with0 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 am

And Jesus also said he'd bring a sword. (Matt 10:34)
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 pm

at1with0 wrote:

Ah, but there is a major distinction. In the bible, the only commands harm others are contained in the Old Testament, and they are clearly relevant only in the context of that day, that time, and that people.

However, the Koran gives commands to hurt, mame, torture, and kill Christians, Jews, and Infidels, all of whom still roam the Earth today. Whether or not the context within those commands is meant for that day or includes present day, it doesn't matter; because radicals can quite easily twist that context to suit their needs. Contrast that with the bible in which God commands the Israelites to conquer lands and defeat their enemies of the time. And the Israelites must have done a pretty good job because I'm not aware of any Canaanites, Hittities, Moabites, etc. posting demands for reparations on youtube these days. Meanwhile, the bible contains a New Testament that says to love your enemies and emulate Jesus.

The 2 texts are worlds apart.
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts