The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Let's Stop Unfairly Profiling Muslim Men!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Ninor » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:28 am

frrostedman wrote:Let's just hope the Canadians lend the USA some support when/if we need it. I don't think it would be in their best interest if the United States collapses. Even if it's evident that some Canadian citizens would cheer on such an event.

I wouldn't cheer the event, but I won't be surprised when the inevitable happens either. Most Canadians wish that we could cut off the cancer that's been growing on our southern end for the past couple of hundred years, so we could distance ourselves from it. Of course we welcome all the US citizens that share our values and aren't religious zealots to come join us first.
Ninor

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 am

Than why are you a part of NORAD?
greeney2

Postby Ninor » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:27 pm

greeney2 wrote:Than why are you a part of NORAD?

My government is part of NORAD.
Ninor

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm

LightWolf---welcome back!

I was at the Pentagon watching as over 800 people were murdered by RADICAL MUSLIMS!!.

But I must say I'll move all in and then some on the above: Lets get the facts straight and then we can move on from there.

800 You say! Your evidence of such a number Please! And while you're at it can you get me a decent shot of the Plane that was supposed to have done the damage and caused the deaths?

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby SmokinJoe » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 pm

It's not always racial profiling simply because you are focused on search for a person or persons who fit the descriptions of the ones who commited a criminal act.

If a black woman was beaten and raped by two white boys with blond hair and blue eyes, is it really racial profiling to focus ONLY on white boys with blond hair and blue eyes?

Witnesses report a really tall, approx 6'8" black man last seen running out of a store where the cashier was shot. Now I ask you, why in the hell would any cop go looking for a short white guy?

People have taken this racial profiling thing wayyy overboard. Yes, examples of abuse and profiling exist, but when cops are given a discription by witnesses, then the cops must follow that lead until a new lead presents itself.

By the same token, to date, all the hijackers who have taken our planes and hit our cities have been of middle eastern decent. No one told the cops to make that profile up. This happened in real life. And subsequent attempts have been made to this day by those of middle eastern decent. If the attacks were made by white men of a certain group, then there would be a focus on them going thru the airports.

And I've flown enough to tell you, I've been pulled aside a few times and I'm a white guy. I've seen women in wheelchairs, grey haired white men, black men, children, asians, etcc..all being pulled aside for extra checks. We've talked about it on the planes.

The consensus is from us travellers that the profiling and getting pulled aside for further checks is being well spread across the ethnic spectrum. It's just certain people love to find a media outlet that will hear them bitch about their experience.

I think the next time I'm pulled aside, I'm gonna hunt down a media member and complain that I didn't see ONE middle eastern guy getting pulled aside in the group I was taken with... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna bitch about us white guys being profiled every time we fly. Let's see if that makes the national news.
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 am

Not to change the subject or to derail the thread, but only to ask a simple question that will illustrate the insanity of reality and HOW THE PTB Exploit the uneducated, the ill-equipped, the brainwashed, those who simply refuse to accept the truth.

Rick Sanchez was fired by CNN, Cut loose, let go. He was involved in an on going, on air, spat with one Jon Stewart of Comedy Central.. I can't stand either but that's not the point. The point is that Sanchez " while on air " called Stewart a Bigot, and since Stewart is a Jew, or is Jewish--take your pick. He went further to explain the trappings that go along with being a minority, only he put an honest twist on his message by saying Jews are not really a minority. He cited those who actually run CNN as an example by saying:

" I doubt being Jewish will ever keep you from getting a job " :lol: :lol: He spoke the absolute unbridled truth and got himself fired for it.

How does this tie into profiling? Maybe it's not who you are, maybe it really is WHAT YOU ARE.

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby mrmonsoon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 am

This is a serious topic and should be treated as such.

I put it to the OP, How can you "fairly" check for bombs and such???

Now if you say something like check everyone like they might be carrying a bomb, so no one group is seen as picked on.

If not, what realistic idea's for keep us all safe????
mrmonsoon

Postby _Billy_ » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:04 pm

I think it stands to reason that Arabs are more likely to be terrorists. Political corectness will get you killed.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby mrmonsoon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Ninor wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Than why are you a part of NORAD?

My government is part of NORAD.

If you are in Canada, then yes.

In fact, Canada is the only other country allowed into NORAD, space and air command.
mrmonsoon

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 am

mrmonsoon wrote:This is a serious topic and should be treated as such.

I put it to the OP, How can you "fairly" check for bombs and such???

Now if you say something like check everyone like they might be carrying a bomb, so no one group is seen as picked on.

If not, what realistic idea's for keep us all safe????

Serious for who and for what reason?

I know someone who scenarios this stuff ( real world stuff ) Not the Propaganda that you're obviously lapping up like a wounded heel hound.

HINT: Keep and eye on the_-_ ALL OF A SUDDEN_-_ rash of UFO Banter.

Maybe it's time for another eye opener! ;)

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts