The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Let's Stop Unfairly Profiling Muslim Men!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:32 pm

I'd like to hear aquatank condemn all acts of Jihad.

C'mon aquatank. Can you do it?

The Imam wanting to build the ground zero mosque refuses to condemn acts of jihad. It just says something about someone.

Aquatank you may be making a relevant point but all I saw in your post was yet another post defending terrorist Muslims. Every time someone condemns terrorist Muslims, you (a la Rosie O'Donnell) jump in and say, "they're no worse than anyone else." When you do that over and over again without fail, you start to paint a picture. And it's not a very good picture.

So anyway, you can put all this to rest by condemning jihad. Don't add any caveats or disclaimers. Just condemn all acts of jihad and any suspicions that you support terrorist Muslims will be washed away.

Standing by.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:15 am

Hey Frost Top, I have a question for you. Yes you can use GOOGLE if you need to, I'm sure you will.

WW2 When the Americans went to kill the Evil Nazi's in Germany, and other places, do you know what the percentage of Germans living in America wa at the time???????????

In other words just so you can better boil this point down. What percentage of the American population was German at that time? lol

I could illustrate this point further by asking who Financed Hitler/Germans effectively making the war possible but I'm quite certain you know who it was as well as why they did it.
ROTFLMAO.

Bring Em All Home Cole except of course those sport shooters. :o
Cole_Trickle

Postby Aquatank » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:55 am

Frostedman
I condemn all acts of violence. Since the word Jihad is similar and sometime synomonous to the words fight, struggle, crusade in its meaning its not exclusive to violence I cannot condemn all acts of jihad any more than I could condemn a 'war on poverty' yet I can and do condemn a 'war on the poor'. Context is everything. I have stated over and over terrorism and violence is wrong, why should I favor any group of terrorists (nation state sponsored or NGO) over another in anger or in support is stupid. I favor people and groups who say no to violence not hawks who commit and promote violence, but I do not condemn a whole people for the actions of a few thats bigotted racial profiling.

You also seem to be of the opinion that all Muslims are terrorists, I'm not defending the terrorist who gets busted for being a terrorist, I'm defending the innocent person who gets busted on the charge of being a terrorist and is sometimes tortured as a result and is not allowed due process or reparations for 'national security' reasons. That kind of bullying by authorities with no reparations or suit even happens in non-terrorism cases, when the police come in rough up a family at gun point and destroy the house looking for contraband only to find out later they got their address mixed up. I don't support violence and I don't support abuse of power. You seem like you would give up your liberty and freedom to be safe from acts which have the odds lightning hitting you, comforted perhaps by personal belief that some animals are more equal than other animals.
"...why do you allow these men who are in power to rob you step by step, openly and in secret, of one domain of your rights after another, until one day nothing, nothing at all will be left but a mechanised state system presided over by criminals and drunks? Is your spirit already so crushed by abuse that you forget it is your right - or rather, your moral duty - to eliminate this system?"-The White Rose

Cole
He probably doesn't even know about Crystal City.
Aquatank

Postby Aquatank » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 am

If we are being attacked by a large school of bullsharks why are we concentrating our defenses against a couple barracuda?
Aquatank

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:39 am

What was the percentage of Terrorists on the four 911 planes who happened to have plastic knives, and also were both Middle Eastern and Muslim? Too bad they didn't racial profile on that day.
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:22 pm

After 12 or more years on The BV, I learned one thing. You can not argue with an idiot.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby The_Joker » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:30 pm

_Billy_ wrote:After 12 or more years on The BV, I learned one thing. You can not argue with an idiot.

:lol: You don't have to just have on the Blackvault just to know that mate ;)
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby _Billy_ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Very true.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Halfabo » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Aquatank wrote:Any ethnic group can be picked out for atrocities Billy, its dumb and bigotted to do so, and its like throwing rocks in glass houses. Just look at it as if a foreignor or ethnic minority asked these questions during heightened conflict, its dumb. The problem is not the race color or culture of a people, criminals come in all types so there should be no reason to single out one more than another.

1 ) John F Kennedy was Officially Killed By Lee Harvey Oswald A Person Of What Ethnic Group

2 ) The Columbine High School Massacre was carried out by Teenagers of What Ethnic Group

3 ) The Oklahoma City Bombing was carried out by Timothy McVeigh A Person Of What Ethnic Group

4 ) The unprovoked Bombing of Fort Sumter was carried out by What Ethnic Group

5 ) The Murders of James Cheney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Schwerner was Carried out by members of What Ethnic Group

6 ) The Massacre and destruction of Rosewood Florida was carried out by What Ethnic Group

7 ) The kiling of Abraham Lincoln was carried out by John Wilkes Booth a member of What Etnic Group

8 ) The Mass Murder at Jonestown Guyana was ordered by Jim Jones a Member of What Ethnic Group

9 ) The Attempted Assasination of Ronald Reagan was carried out by John Hinckley Jr a member of What Ethnic Group

10 ) Charles Manson's cult was led by a man of What Ethnic Group

11 ) Church Burners in the USA are usually members of What Ethnic Group

12 ) The Colgne School Massacre was carried by a member of What Ethnic Group

13 ) École Polytechnique Massacre was acrried out by a member of what ethnic group

14 ) The Uof Texas clocktower shooter was a member of what Ethnic Group

15 ) The Erfurt School Massacre was carried out by Robert Steinhäuser a member of What Ethnic Group

16 ) The Bath School bombings were carried out by Andrew Kehoe a Member of What Ethnic Group

17 ) The Omagh Bombing was carried out by people of What Ethnic group

18 ) The Olympic Park Bombing was carried out by a Member of What Ethnic Group

19 ) The US domestic terrorist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord is made up of members of What Ethnic Group

20 ) The US domestic terrorist group The Order is made of members of What Ethnic Group

21 ) The US domestic terrorist group United Freedom Front which carried out 20 bombings is made of members of What Ethnic Group

22 ) The Ludlow Massacre of 1914 was carried out by memeber of What Ethnic Group

23 ) The Indian Residential School killings of more than 70000 Children were carried out by members of What Ethnic Group

So, Aquatank, you do realize that "Muslim" is not an ethnic group don't you? Sure there are a lot of middle easterners who are Muslim. There are also a lot of black Africans who are Muslims, and Chinese and white people, and from what I've heard there are also some Native Americans who are Muslims. It's not their ethnicity that is the problem it is their religion. It is a religion of hate and violence. The violence of Islam is commanded in perpetuity for all Muslims everywhere. Their book demands it and the example set by their prophet glorifies it.
Halfabo

Postby evutch » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:07 pm

:lol: < mohammed laughing

i think the conclusions drawn by billy although MAYBE extreme, are more fair than a jihadist with a fatwa.

when one considers that we haven't seen ANY other ethinic group CONTINUOUSLY hijack planes or threaten journalists, or attempt to assassinate anyone on the levels MUSLIMS have over the last few decades, i haven't even seen disgruntled defeated german NAZIS with this kind of concentrated insanity.
as soon a a wave of FINNISH geriatrics start doing the same, i'll say there is no issue.
meanwhile, profile THEM, and be on guard AGAINST them, and be prepared to FIGHT them. and in time, when i see some, or rather ANY of them stand up against ANY of their own, and they DON'T, and won't, then i'll give them equal respect.
ALL of europe is having to deal with these "people" on a frightening and harsh reality now. NOW. we're LUCKY, we have to deal with poor catholics from mexico, imagine waves of MUSLIMS. that is what THEY got NOW.
and in numbers, the Muslims are winning.
for real.
so. i'm with Billy on this.
too bad "they" and the "feel good" brotherly crowd doesn't like it.
but our "freedom" of religion" should NOT apply to "freedom of radical anti american zealots "and hide under protection of its citizens.
profile them. do not allow them their own laws. do not placate them under a guise of thwarting threatened reprisal.
do not give in to think that doing so will result in reasonable discourse.
and NO MOSQUE while the catholic church at ground zero is not allowed to be replaced.
i'm not religious per se. i have no church affiliation. i don't go to church. as far as i'm concerned, god is a speghetti monster..
but push my nose in muslim shlt, and i'm a crsading christian.
and i don't care who that offends.
evutch

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts