The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

LEAVE ME ALONE...I"M ON A MISSION

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 pm

I'm..on a mission..decided to drink as many beers as I can to find my way back to LOVE
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Wow..it worked..love popped in to say hi on the 3rd beer, than it took off like a bat out a hell :?
loniless dropped by shortly after, but it got bored, and decided to go be lonely somewhere else :cry:

around the 4th beer it wasn't really starting to matter much anymore...so I enjoyed watching a bunch of ol dudes hired to play at the superbowl,nice light show...was kind of wondering WHO the ol' guys were, wondered if they hang out with the rolling stones?

Not sure if I can drink the 5th beer, its not one of my favs, but I figure if i keep going I'm bound to run into LOVE at some point.

even if it takes me an eternity to do it :evil:

(sighs)

they say life is like a rose garden, you just have to watch out for the pricks

I myself am not sure what to think anymore, or what to feel, but I guess I'm not the only one who feels that way...the way love bolted outa here on the 3rd beer not sure it does either.
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:30 pm

hi sandra..knew you'd pop in at some point

I think my 777th personality wants to drop kick your ass all the way to planet Z.....luckily my 9th personality emmediately flew into the 4th quandraunt of the unknown dimension, had a little talk with the MARSHAL there, and he immediately sent his troops to come in and stop my 777th personality from sending your insanity to a planet that already has enough problems.

I've always liked my 777th personality doesn't think twice about doing what it takes to prove how spaaaacial she

By the way..hows the praying...did you pray your daily rosary like a good catholic is expected to do

Try the chaplet of mercy, its a little shorter :lol: :lol:

oh wait a minute maybe you don't believe in rosary praying, alot of catholics don't these days...about as outdated as using no birth control

you don't use any kind of birth control ..do you sandra?

probably don't need to, you're not married..I'm assuming
Last edited by sheye on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:50 pm

This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!
(except of course for what is written below)
Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 pm

will she win the 100 dollar bet ?

that is the question

are you confused yet?

by you I don't mean you..I mean the other you

oh shyt..now I've got ya all confused

who's reading this right NOW..thats who I mean ;)

I'd love to meet the administrator, but then again...I should be careful what about what I say I'd love to do.

Love ..its such a cute word...all wrapped up in so many emotions

makes a soul wonder ......what people do for love.
sheye

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 pm

“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Houston should actually rerelease that song..it'd be more poignant these days..given all she has gone through since it first came out.

Don't yah think?

hang in there, Sheye.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:47 pm

greeney2

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 am

Lol...you can't possibly think AA will help me find the true path to love do you greeney, damn, thought you could do better than that.

ended up at 5, thats way more than my usual 5 to 10 I have in a week

Don't worry Bionic,I'm hanging in there, its only a matter of time before I don't have any choice in the matter.

This thread was meant to be ridiculous..how am I doing so far?

hey greeney,do you go to AA?

just curious..oops..forgot..its supposedly anonymous

sorry I asked.

EDIT: sorry for the sarcastic reply greeney, than again I'm not considering you sent me a map for AA meetings in my district....like the good sarcastic catholic you are, or is it just me perception thats outa whack...people love to tell me that all the time, makes them feel better about their lack of honesty in a situation.

Keep the finger pointing up, I must just bite it off, considering we are in the battle forom, but I'm not so into cannibalism..so I guess it would just be a cyber bite, sort of like cyber sex...lol
Last edited by sheye on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 am

thanks for reminding how funny that love stinks song was bionic..especially sung at a wedding..laughed really hard.

that felt good

don't buy into the words of the second song,that whitney sung,but i gotta give it to her,she has a good strong voice.

There are others of her songs though that I really like much better.

EDIT : Thank you for the wisdom and the humor by the bionic, that was a really cute movie,the wedding singer, and that first scene was hilarious, laughed so hard, it actually helped more than you know.
Last edited by sheye on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Next

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts