The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Lasmar, bad news

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 am

Dark-Samus wrote:I`ve gone from a grumpy pessimist into a pissed of realist :evil:

Well that's a good transition! I'm often a pissed off realist also. Usually I'm just an apathetic realist though, it suites me far better.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 am

bionic wrote:I've decided to share the joke I am stealing from Kathy Griffin here, too (I posted it elsewhere..oh where, I wonder..lol)

it's just too good NOT to share...

"I wish I was having my period right now.
I'd pull out my tampon and whip you with it"
:lol:

I luv it.

"As the Black Vault Darkens"

LOOOOOOL! :D

Red-wings, anyone?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 am

Tairaa wrote:I'm often a pissed off realist also. Usually I'm just an apathetic realist though, it suites me far better.

WTF did you say? You been reading them `self-help` books again? :shock: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am

What? Self-help? Sounds dirty...

What kind of self-help are you talking about?

I just said that typically I'm an apathetic realist. IMO it's the way to go.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 am

Tairaa wrote:What? Self-help? Sounds dirty...

What kind of self-help are you talking about?

I just said that typically I'm an apathetic realist. IMO it's the way to go.

I did sound dirty didn't it. It wasn't meant to be that way though.

apathetic realist

Dude, I stopped going to school when I was 11 and I stopped all school work when I was 13. Now say that in english please. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 am

Hmm.. How to describe an apathetic realist.

I understand the way the world works. It sucks. But I keep it to myself.

The real definition of Apathy is to have or bear little or no emotions.

So I don't show how much I dislike the world, it's the way it is, no amount of whining will change it.

Indifferent I guess is another similar word. An indifferent realist.

The completely sober me is usually pretty cold and apathetic, drinks and smoke eases my indifference and I can enjoy myself more, but from a day to day... I just sit and watch. Apathetic. Indifferent.

Oh, on the note of why apathy is better then anger, anger won't do anyone any harm except for yourself. And people who say that it doesn't do any harm to themselves are either in denial or don't know, but it will. It always does. So while being apathetic won't solve any problems, anger won't either, and apathy won't eat you from the inside out, it will just make you cold. Or maybe it's a result of coldness? Either way, anger is not the answer. If you don't like it the way it is, you have 3 options. Fight and die (because there is no victory) for how you do want it, be angry and eat away at yourself, or let it be and grow cold and apathetic.

Or in the least that's how I've analyzed the situation. ;)
There may be other options open to you.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 am

Basically you don’t give a sh*t. Nice and simple. :D :lol: :lol:

1. Use words with less than four syllables
2. Sentences with less than 20 words.
3. If possible add a `basically (sum up what you said in as few words as possible)` at the end
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:14 am

No no, I give a sh*t. I just... Don't let on that I do. I keep it to myself.

Edit:
Except online of course! Then I periodically let on that I give a sh*t and offer my 2 cents.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:22 am

Basically you’re all kind of fucked in the head? :? :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 am

Well, I wouldn't say so.

I'd say I'm an apathetic realist.

"f***ed in the head" is really up for personal opinion. If you ever meet me in person lemme know what you think. My first girlfriend is pretty convinced that I'm loonie I think. I don't think I'm crazy though.

I mean... I've seen and experienced a couple of things that have made me a bit cold at first glance, but I wouldn't say that makes me crazy. I just, am aware and therefore defencive.

But hey, then again I might be completely insane and not even know it! :P
*maniac laugh*
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts