The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

khanster/Event_Horizon is one person!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby at1with0 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Your own post goes over your head.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:25 pm

:lol:

dumb comeback
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Apparently you need me to connect the dots for you.
at1with0

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 am

Maybe you should connect your own personal dots before saying anything to anyone :roll:

Specially concerning that you are only talking to yourself :lol: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:00 am

Dark_Samus wrote:
Who cares, he is just a human with multiple personalities which he obviously created himself because he is socialy handicaped I'm sure.

all 999 of my personalities want to know if you think they are socially handicapped as well < (9 th personality bats eyelashes in french)

and don't even dare tell 777 that...shes so damn spaaaaacial in her own mind,that she'd drop kick yo ass all the way to the dark abyss of nothingness.... :evil:

but then again,it could all be secret plan , devised by you to get your self that lil spot of dark visual matter in solid form...(sneaky dark.....he heh)

Anyhoo ...my more sociable personalities are having quite the chuckle at your statement
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: 8-) 8-) :geek: ;) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
sheye

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Maybe you should connect your own personal dots before saying anything to anyone :roll:

Specially concerning that you are only talking to yourself :lol: :roll:

AM NOT! :evil:
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:44 am

sheye wrote:Dark_Samus wrote:
Who cares, he is just a human with multiple personalities which he obviously created himself because he is socialy handicaped I'm sure.

all 999 of my personalities want to know if you think they are socially handicapped as well < (9 th personality bats eyelashes in french)

and don't even dare tell 777 that...shes so damn spaaaaacial in her own mind,that she'd drop kick yo ass all the way to the dark abyss of nothingness.... :evil:

but then again,it could all be secret plan , devised by you to get your self that lil spot of dark visual matter in solid form...(sneaky dark.....he heh)

Anyhoo ...my more sociable personalities are having quite the chuckle at your statement
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: 8-) 8-) :geek: ;) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got 5 personalities and that's hard enough to pretend like I'm not all of them simultaneously...So your 999 must be really a lot to handle, eh? ;)
at1with0

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:00 pm

I've got 5 personalities and that's hard enough to pretend like I'm not all of them simultaneously...So your 999 must be really a lot to handle, eh?

I quite enjoy^ each and everyone^ of them^ ;)
sheye

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 pm

mine or yours? :lol:
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:56 pm

at1with0 wrote:Apparently you need me to connect the dots for you.

No, you can keep the connected dots (anal beads) up your ass.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts