The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Julian Assange fails in bid to block extradition to Sweden

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:49 am

greeney2 wrote:No, I did not make it up, it was well publized during all this and a fact. Look it up for yourself, I could care less, his womanizing ways was well known.

Please, its all hearsay ..... for all you know the claims were made by a 9 year old boy, that's the beauty of the internet anybody can be and say anything.

How would you know the accuracy of any claim ...... you don't & you cant.

greeney2 wrote:Deny all you like about this jerk, he is now running. If he is held up in the Ecudor embassy, that is flight, and should be arrested. He did not show up at the final Supreme Court Ruling, because he knew there would be a change of his being remanded into custody, for this very reason.

Deny what. :roll:

The Swedish charges of ( rape ) having consensual sex with a condom that brakes half way through the act.
is a trumped up charge to get him to Sweden. We all know this

Sweden has week laws we all know this. Sweden is so weak it is the only country the USA can so easily extradite Julian Assange from. This is why the USA is trying so hard to succeed.

Lets not forget that the USA has publicly called for the US Government / CIA / FBI / Military agents to hunt down & assassinate Julian Assange.

Now how silly are you Greeney2, If Sweden was trying to lock you up in solitary confinement, on FAKE rape charges, So the US government can extradite Julian Assange to the USA so they can beat him & torture him.

& the U.S Government Has asked it's Assassins to kill you at the first chance they get.

Who in their right mind would turn up.

greeney2 wrote:Fact Rath, you man of no character, is now attempting flight. If he is not available to authorities, and held up in the Embassy, he is definatly commiting "flight for the purpose of evading deportation" and running. Add one more crime to his list.

greeney2 wrote:If he is held up in the Ecudor embassy, that is flight, and should be arrested.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......... :roll:

Double standards here, don't you think.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Whats good for the goose, and all that jazz.

Let me put it another way.

Chen Guangcheng

Obama under pressure as China dissident appeals for help
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/ ... BS20120503

blind Chinese legal activist Chen Guangcheng
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ap ... an-embassy
rath

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:02 am

You really are desparate to not be wrong Rath, and you distain for the USA started long before Wilileaks and Assange, and its shows.

While you make up another fairy tale about hearsay and a 9 year old, you spout off like you know exactly what happened between Assange and those women. What hearsay are you quoting? The hearsay about his womanizing, came from Wikeleaks people themselves. Maybe you are right, it may all be concentual, and 2 girls with morning remorse. Than again, it may be a case of date rape.

Like it or not, bail is pridicated on assuring the court, you will not flee, and like it or not, holding up in that embassy is flight, which is another law he is breaking. They should have never granted bail to him, he was a flight risk, and that is what bail is all about. Even Austrailia has the same standard with bail.
greeney2

Postby rath » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 pm

greeney2 wrote:You really are desparate to not be wrong Rath, and you distain for the USA started long before Wilileaks and Assange, and its shows.

While you make up another fairy tale about hearsay and a 9 year old, you spout off like you know exactly what happened between Assange and those women. What hearsay are you quoting? The hearsay about his womanizing, came from Wikeleaks people themselves. Maybe you are right, it may all be concentual, and 2 girls with morning remorse. Than again, it may be a case of date rape.

A. :lol:

B.
greeney2 wrote:The hearsay about his womanizing, came from Wikeleaks people themselves.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. ....... The claims never came from wikileak members, they came from X Wikileaks members who only made the claims because they had a grudge against Julian Assane because they had been fired / removed from the Wikileaks team for their inability to be trusted.

They were fired from the team & they saw this as their chance to get even with Assange.

That does not mean their story has any credibility.

C.
greeney2 wrote:Maybe you are right, it may all be concentual, and 2 girls with morning remorse. Than again, it may be a case of date rape.

Again .... It cant be rape because it was consensual, but more than that the girls who are also ex wikileaks members who were let go over trust issues, have no credibility either ....

Both girls have claimed on twitter & Facebook to other people how they had sex with assange & loved they had so much fun .... ect ect.

It's because the woman have written on twitter / Emails, ect ect, so many times of how much fun they are having with Assange an how they slept with him / are sleeping with him.

That they have not even been named as witnesses to the rape case, due to their ongoing lies.

How many rape cases have failed once the woman who made the claim of being raped has been proved in a court of law to have mad the story up & lied to police .......

That's right ..... NONE.

It's unlikely that this case would have ever gone to trial.

However once in Sweden, Assange could be extradited to the USA.
rath

Postby rath » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Watch on youtube.com

“CIA Honeytrap” Ardin Deleted Twitter Posts Praising Assange

http://www.infowars.com/cia-honeytrap-a ... g-assange/

http://twitter.com/#!/therealardin

Anna Ardin reveals the conspiracy against Julian Assange!

Anna Ardin Twitter account reveals conspiracy!

It is not good that Julian Assange be extradited to Sweden. It does not wait for justice without law decay. I can as European Lawyer with over 20 years of practical experience in Sweden confirm. Shortly before Anna Ardin police reported Assange of rape that would have occurred during the night from 14 to 15 August 2010 in Sweden ruined her micro-blogging on Twitter. Although the cache on her tweets have been removed by a conspiratorial hands. But some genius has yet succeeded in restoring her tweets:

August 14, she writes at. 14.00:

Julian wants to go to a crayfish party, someone who has a few seats available tonight electricity tomorrow? # fb
From the twitter of Anna Ardin
· 5 days ago · Comment

At. 02:00 on the morning of 15 Aug, ie after the alleged rape, she writes:
Sunday, August 15

Sitting out here at 2am and just freeze with the world’s coolest smartest people, that’s amazing! # fb From the twitter of Anna Ardin · 5 days ago · Comment

Would you write like this if you just got raped? And why did she delete her twitter posts?

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/ ... n-assange/
rath

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:19 pm

rath wrote:Wrong, wrong, wrong. ....... The claims never came from wikileak members, they came from X Wikileaks members who only made the claims because they had a grudge against Julian Assane because they had been fired / removed from the Wikileaks team for their inability to be trusted.

When I brought this up, you claimed I was full of crap, I made it up, and any 9 years old could make that hearsay. Now you are confirming It was exactly what I said, 100% true, Wilileaks people themselves made the assessement about his womanizing.

You know all the detail in your mind, I noticed you had ZERO comment about what Bail means, and what Flight is, or that Austrailia regards these things any different than every other country.
greeney2

Postby rath » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:09 am

greeney2 wrote:
rath wrote:Wrong, wrong, wrong. ....... The claims never came from wikileak members, they came from X Wikileaks members who only made the claims because they had a grudge against Julian Assane because they had been fired / removed from the Wikileaks team for their inability to be trusted.

When I brought this up, you claimed I was full of crap, I made it up, and any 9 years old could make that hearsay. Now you are confirming It was exactly what I said, 100% true, Wilileaks people themselves made the assessement about his womanizing.

You know all the detail in your mind, I noticed you had ZERO comment about what Bail means, and what Flight is, or that Austrailia regards these things any different than every other country.

greeney2 wrote:When I brought this up, you claimed I was full of crap, I made it up, and any 9 years old could make that hearsay. Now you are confirming It was exactly what I said, 100% true, Wilileaks people themselves made the assessement about his womanizing.

Whats wrong with you .... :?:

Where have i confirmed your 100% right, ......... Where. :roll:

i said it was mast likely made up ( hearsay ) .... then you claimed it must be true because it came from Assages friends at wikileaks ...... I said Friends :lol:

Friends, don't you mean ex wiki leak members who have a vendetta against Julian Assange, an wish to get even for being removed from the wiki leaks team for being untrustworthy
rath

Postby rath » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:59 am

greeney2 wrote:You know all the detail in your mind, I noticed you had ZERO comment about what Bail means, and what Flight is, or that Austrailia regards these things any different than every other country.

Only because it is what it is. Cant change it.

Im not sure i would have done the same as for all he knows it's just a trap.

The USA & Ecuador also have an extradition treaty in place.

So he may have just made things worse for him self.

2nd.

The Issue of Flight is really a minor issue, that's why i did not comment on it.

What i dont get is why you would make a big deal about it.

A. Julian Assange breached his bail.

B. The USA wants Julian Assange DEAD. has pushed for his extradition & or Assassination.

C. Sweden has charged Julian assange with Rape When there was no rape.

D. Swedish prosecutors dismiss the charges of assault against Assange after it was proved the two Swedish woman were lying.

E. the Swedish prosecutors who dismissed the original charges, had their decision overturned by their senior department heads who wanted Julian Assange arrested, so a new crime was made up & julian Assange was charged a second time.

F. The new charges of rape against julian Assange, was not even a crime at the time Julian Assange had sex with the woman in question.

G. The crime of have consensual sex, & the condom breaking mid coitus, waqs not even a crime at the time of the act between julian assange and the women in question.

H. Julian Assange will be the FIRST person in Swedish / world history to ever be charged with this crime.

I. the law in question, was not even a law at the time the sex act took place. & the New Swedish law that Julian Assange see him self as the first person in history ever to be charged under the new law, is not a retrospective law.

J. Because the law is not a retrospective law Julian Assage can not be found to have been in breach of it.

K. The USA convened a grand Jury regarding the Extradition / Assassination of Julian Assange , yet the grand jury refuses to hand down its verdict until Julian Assange is in Swedish custody

L. Question.

If julian Assange did not break any Swedish laws at the time the alleged act took place then why does he need to be extradited to Sweden to face court.

If there's no crime he can be charged with, why does he need to return to Sweden.

Another Question.

If Sweden seeks to Arrest julian Assange, Why did Sweden Pass laws regarding freedom of the press, designed to protect Julian Assange & WikiLeaks In the Hope of persuading Julian Assange to move Wikileaks from its base of operations in Australia & set wikileaks up in Sweden making Sweden famous as the home town of wikileaks.

What happened that Sweden went from passing laws to Protect Julian Assange & Wikileaks To the Current situation where they now seek to destroy him.

When Sweden embraced Julian Assange & Wikileaks & Wikileaks Published the Classified US documents & Videos,
Under the Protection of the Swedish laws .......... Hmm i wonder What the US senet & congress have down to push sweden in this direction .. hmmmm.

Greenwald wrote:The evidence that the US seeks to prosecute and extradite Assange is substantial. There is no question that the Obama justice department has convened an active grand jury to investigate whether WikiLeaks violated the draconian Espionage Act of 1917. Key senators from President Obama's party, including Senate intelligence committee chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, have publicly called for his prosecution under that statute. A leaked email from the security firm Stratfor – hardly a dispositive source, but still probative – indicated that a sealed indictment has already been obtained against him. Prominent American figures in both parties have demanded Assange's lifelong imprisonment, called him a terrorist, and even advocated his assassination.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... sfeed=true
rath

Postby rath » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:02 am

I see that you again, decided not to reply hay. :D

classified-security-secrets-leaked-t7504-10.html
rath

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:20 am

You are really reaching on this one. How did the United States have a thing to do ith Assange walking into the Ecudor Embassy, of his own free will, fleeing from justice of Sweden and the UK?
greeney2

Postby rath » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 am

greeney2 wrote:You are really reaching on this one. How did the United States have a thing to do ith Assange walking into the Ecudor Embassy, of his own free will, fleeing from justice of Sweden and the UK?

As always your view stop you from understanding your thoughts. & from understanding what others are saying.

Open your mind son.

I never said that the USA had anything to do with Julian Assange walking into the Ecuador embassy.

I also see you skipped over all the other facts, ....... That must be an admission that your wrong.

:D
rath

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts