The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Japan hit by massive 8.8 earthquake, Tsunami Warning

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ssing.html

There are some amazing pictures for those curious at the above URL. Check out the one where the boat is on top of the building/structure.

I am a bit afraid to live in California right now.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:31 pm

I am praying for you guys..you seem to be an area that hasn't got hit bad, fo late..so are you due?
Hope not..pray not
just..be safe..and be prepared
hope for the best, prepare for the worst
I always thought it was stupid to have San Onofre right there by San Clemente.
I keep hearing on the news that the biggest earhtquake the San Andrea fault line , in that area can even have is a 7.0..so..there''s 'goodish' news..I guess

People forget..in 1999 there was a 7.0 not too far from you (up by Johsua Tree)..it was in the desert and there was little damage , no death from it..so it has been forgotten..but I am sure it relieved a-lot of pressure in that area that might have come out in more inconvenient places and ways
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm

I hereby consciously and deliberately, openly, add my prayers and energy to all those out there that i know are already trying to miraculously, energetically, cool down those damn reactors.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Nesaie » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 pm

My heart goes out to all the Humans in Japan. This is such a travesty that I can't express in words.

Yes, this will probably reach the US, just like in the "good war" the US bombs reached Hawaii and the West Coast...We know the fallout came back on us. :(

Then they locked the Japanese Farmers up. :(

Didn't GE manufacture these nuclear sites?

"we bring good things to life"

I guess I'm going vegan now and indoor vegan. This is my last batch of butter and raw milk, and yoghurt, and buttermilk...

Anyone got a fish tank they want to donate to my cause? :D

Maybe I should talk to the underground pot growers. :D

Oh look, Nesaie is emoting all over herself. :P Tarsus (AKA) frosty

God! My heart goes out to the Whole of Japan! PLEASE BE SAFE!!!!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 am

Just do yourselves a favor---" DON'T BUY INTO THE HYPE " The MSM is trying--for who knows what reason, to whip the masses into a frenzy of fear over those reactors.

Is it bad--absolutely it is--no one should deny that---but in no way is it anything near what some in the Media are spinning---not ever close.

How some need to be told how devastating that Tsunami was is something I'll not come close to understanding---Water by volume is one of the most destructive forces on earth--set it in motion---billions upon billions of gallons--and what you see in the coastal regions of Japan is what you get---especially after such an earthquake--

You want to help--you feel the basic human need to help yet the event is beyond measure--it's too big--Japan isn't a poor country--they have means--yet it's like sticking a tiny finger into a huge hole in a massive damn--impossible at first--only time and a massive coordinated effort will even begin to make a dent in all the things those people truly need.

Mael mentioned Diapers---just imagine--something everyone takes for granted---clean drinking water--something to eat---warm place to sleep---close to 1 million--maybe many many more are in need of these things---so money and the others things that usually come to mind first--are useless--

Here's one thing that has yet to be mentioned by anyone in this thread--( I SAW IT PRINTED ON DRUDGE THE SECOND DAY ) He must have been TOLD to remove it---it was up for a very brief period of time.. Titled " WHERE IS THE LOOTING "

Please watch, please pay attention as to how the Japanese people handle this disaster ----they wait patiently for their turn in line for food and water- they respect others---they give food to those who have yet to eat---they protect and care for the elderly--the children--they carry themselves with utmost dignity even in the face of possible death--

WE ALL should be ashamed of ourselves as we watch this, and should be equally humbled. I'll not cite any examples of the past here in the states--it would be disgraceful by comparison.

It's my true belief in regard to heroes and what, and who, Americans deem to be by way of brainwashing --Cops--Firemen-Military--- No you see--

Think about those workers in those Atomic plants who have stayed behind trying their best as others were told to leave, to stabilize those reactors. Being exposed, maybe thinking of giving their lives for the rest of their people--working with gear damaged by the Tsunami--trying everything they possibly can to do all they can to bring that situation under control.

Heroes by all other accounts--simply will never stack up regardless of what their day job just so happens to be.

JMHO~~~
Here are the best pics available--

http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan ... eafter.htm

Simply click on the pic to open---then drag your cursor and hold your breath---Just a terrible sight to see.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:59 am

Please watch, please pay attention as to how the Japanese people handle this disaster ----they wait patiently for their turn in line for food and water- they respect others---they give food to those who have yet to eat---they protect and care for the elderly--the children--they carry themselves with utmost dignity even in the face of possible death--

WE ALL should be ashamed of ourselves as we watch this, and should be equally humbled. I'll not cite any examples of the past here in the states--it would be disgraceful by comparison.

Amen to that statement Cole, I was in this position during the Northridge Earthquake.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 am

Our Los Angeles special team of about 80 firefighters and search dogs returned from Japan last night. I do not believe they were able to locate any real suvivors, and they were able to find some in Haiti.

What really struck me was their comments about the Japanese people. They were all really impressed by their way of handling this event. On Japanese lady had lost everything, but still was able to scronge up a package of crackers, which she wanted to give the firemen. Their politness and manners were unbelievable in the face of a week having no relief. They were so thankful and appreciative of the help that was sent. One firemen commented many returned to find what was left, to hopefully see if they could rebuild or salvage something from their homes. There was literally no looting, and no stealing. He said if people found something in tact or or value, they would set it on a rock someplace for the owners to hopefully find. Nobody would bother it, if it did not belong to them. People shared what food they were given in shelters, one person dividing something in half or 3rds was common.

Quite a contrast to some of our own disasters, when we had people looting from the first day. If a store front was open, they ran in like they had the rights to steal, running out with everything they could grab. We had people shooting each other, and every man for themselves.

I recall during the Northridge Earthquake, my house was heavily damaged, as our entire neighborhood. All the neighbors did really help each other completly, and by and large order was restored, but we had areas that had looters. We also had centers that were giving out things, but we were not really in need to where we needed to get any of that. It took us several weeks to get a FEMA out, and I was give a grant based on the real damage I had, but I did not take any Government loans. Everybody and his brother wanted to get these loans if they needed them or not, because they were convince the governemtn would forgive the loans and the money would have been free. They did not forgive those loans, like they did in other disasters, but I did not want to take what I did not need. I was immediatly laid off due to my plant damage, but recalled right back in 3 days as long as you didn't mind working to restore the plant. We all agreed in an instant, who wouldn't.

I was really ashamed to hear about some of my fellow coworkers when I went back to work. We all have good jobs, and none of us really in need, except for damage to your property. One person known to be one of the slackers and useless entities at work was bragging about going down to these hand out centers, getting everything he could for free. All I could think of was what a jerk, when the last items are gone and some who needs it, is standing empty handed, when you took what you didn't need. Many of my coworkers were send a FEMA check for $3400, just becasue they lived in a apartment with the 91325 or 91324 zip code, and ZERO damages. I could not get FEMA for weeks, and these idiots took money they didn;t need or deserve. Worst part is they were in a state of glee over it.

Sometimes Americans are shameful and really do need to take a few lessons from the rest of the world.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 am

Is it any wonder that the idea of honor is very strongly associated with cultures like that of Japan.

It's astounding.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby rath » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Three Fukushima plant workers rushed to hospital with radiation poisioning

Daily Mirror 25/03/2011

THREE workers battling to stop a nuclear meltdown in Japan have been rushed to hospital with radiation poisoning after tainted water got into their suits.

The men, two in their 20s and one in his 30s, were exposed to double the safe limit of radiation at the Fukushima plant’s number three reactor.

A government spokesman said yesterday: “They were standing in irradiated water.” The country’s death toll stands at 9,811, with 17,541 missing.

http://youtu.be/SFCgAwopdOY
rath

Postby bionic » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 pm

the families of these heroic workers should be getting MUCH money..they should be set for life, I feel

it's only right
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts