The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Japan hit by massive 8.8 earthquake, Tsunami Warning

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:41 am

This thread is not a format for continued grudges and cheapshots Rath. Knock it off!
greeney2

Postby bartgirl » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 am

my prayers out to the family who lost one etc and the japan goverment and the people and the world who are helping them etc and can rebuild after this earthquake and to improved the building etc the best they can and other country can help with problem like one big happy family in this world
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
bartgirl

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 am

Former Adelaide resident Antonio Rossi, who now lives in Japan, said watching the explosion on television he could see a "sonic boom".

"You could see it quite graphically," he said.

"Tower one has exploded, it's gone, it's non-existent," Mr Rossi said.

Now now folks, as you know I just love a good conspiracy yet they must be conspiracies that common sense can justify---this reactor business is no conspiracy.

The above quote it trumped up sensationalism ( jmho ) but how can one see a sonic boom quite graphically? Wait-- :roll: :wtf: :liar: Now!

No time at present to provide the latest news via proper links---but I'd look those over before talking about toast and whatnot's.

No damage to the core--no melt down-no Russian type plumb of toxic cancer agents as for now.

This will crater Oil---Japan will be off the grid to the tune of about 20% usage for months and months to come--already back below $100.00 per--

Did anyone see Obama's presser about all of this? Excuse me but that guy is one arrogant human being---pretty sad he's allowed to use NLP in broad daylight and never get called on it--

I caught him saying that tapping the oil reserves wouldn't be a drawn out thing--he said QUOTE: "WE'VE ALREADY GOT IT TEED UP "---

An obvious reference--back handed slap at those who question all the Golf he plays. :clap:

Where are Dub wa--and Bubba? When they gonna start the next Japan relief " just send us your cash " effort?

Anyway this Japan thing---is far worse than I expected--and once I saw a bit of it I knew it was going to be very very bad---it's worse than that x's 10--

My heart goes out to all of those affected.

best,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:01 pm

The above quote it trumped up sensationalism ( jmho ) but how can one see a sonic boom quite graphically? Wait-- Now!

You can clearly see a shock wave when it blew, he was not an exagerating, watch the video.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:29 pm

greeney2 wrote:
The above quote it trumped up sensationalism ( jmho ) but how can one see a sonic boom quite graphically? Wait-- Now!

You can clearly see a shock wave when it blew, he was not an exagerating, watch the video.

Yes agreed--shock wave would be proper--I produce them with cake every 4th of July obviously on a much smaller scale.--a sonic blast/boom would be a different kettle of fish all together--

If it has indeed MELTED DOWN---Then it would be glowing hot as Hades and burning like crazy--with no way to hide it from the press.

This is serious sh*t and doesn't need to be embellished--Most outlets are saying that the core is intact--I'm no scientists--or Nuclear Physicists but HOLY HELL--Come on---The ENTIRE world is watching this unfold live--No way to hide a Melt Down--Japan isn't Russia--

I'm not trying to be difficult---just rational--and too many level headed people--not journalists are saying that the core has been contained---

Shouldn't there be fire--?

Anyway you slice it---IT SUCKS.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Watched it--twice---Popcorn Fart-- Just an explosion as documented by those on the ground. Have you ever seen photos of the Russian thing?---

Anyway like I said--Just sucks--and one hellava tragedy anyway you slice it.

Can you even imagine the road ahead for hundreds of thousands of people in that region?

SO very very sad1 :cry:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Mael...
still thinking of and praying for you and yours. everyone over there.
THis country..the US, especially the younger generations, we are so tied, culturally to to Japan..we love Japan :o(
it feels like a good friend is hurting bad right now
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:41 pm

This really is going to be a terrible disaster. Its going to be something that will affect us for years to come, even if the power plants do not melt down. Now there is a second reactor in a state of emergency. The one that blew up, they said once you start using sea water to cool the reactor, that plant if finished. It will never start up again, as pumping in sea water is considered a last resort. The explosion was from the build up of hydrogen and oxygen, and they say did not affect the reactor, but how can they tell that already. Hopefully thats correct, however isn't the outer building a containment building if a leak occurs? That was why Chernobal was such a disaster, they do not have containment buildings on their reactors. All reactors in the USA have containment buildings.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 am

My heart is breaking so bad for Japan.
been crying all day and night over it.
I keep praying and wishing those nuclear plants don;t melt down..on top of everything else

it's winter..it's cold..these people have no shelter that's warm enough, they are running out of water and food

have mercy Lord

May the thoughts of love and prayers of all of us sustain them
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 am

Greeney sez:
The explosion was from the build up of hydrogen and oxygen, and they say did not affect the reactor, but how can they tell that already. Hopefully thats correct, however isn't the outer building a containment building if a leak occurs? That was why Chernobal was such a disaster, they do not have containment buildings on their reactors. All reactors in the USA have containment buildings.

Excellent questions---you're starting to sound a bit like me. :lol:

I've been reading and am reluctant to give an opinion on WHAT is really going on because there are so many conflicting stories. Using sea water, some say, is a last resort-- I disagree--I believe that based on the current situation on the ground that all backup delivery systems have more than likely failed---so a generator and 6 inch pump may be the quickest way possible--

This is exactly why I'm so very very wary of MSM sources---their only concern are viewers, readers, and their bottom lines.

It baffles me to no end as to WHO in their RIGHT MIND would NOT be capable of understanding how very very serious this situation is for the Japanese people and the rest of their neighbors. Why do some feel the need ( MEDIA ) to embellish this event. It's bad enough on it's own merit without blond bimbos, or closet gays--spewing their spectacular venom to the popcorn eating clowns.

As for Chernobyl if I'm not mistaken--that reactor failed and as a result heated up to the point of explosions and the resulting fire let loose a cloud of radiation that covered a good portion of Europe. I remember there being a huge beautiful clear water lake nearby the plant, several kilo's away ----yet--to this day nothing lives in those waters.

I believe ( will have to check ) that the plants in Japan have a containment vessel that surrounds the actual core itself----completely vented--state of the art design---Russia's was a carrot and stick op by comparison---so all of these arm chair EXPERTS--would be best served by stepping back and taking a deep breath--

JMHO.

Great questions Greeney--I'd love to know about the containment apparatus, just to be certain that half of Japan doesn't indeed become a ghost town.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts