The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

israelian watchers ...johnathan pollard , SPY MASTER

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby ricardo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 pm

any non signatory to NPT. could step forward and open their society to nuclear

inspections, could be the pivatol impetus that descalates middle east tensions.
- all nations on earth. alien hybrids indicate these states are being monitored and studied.

again I believe Iran has been and is , in a state of nuclear ambiguity parallel
to that of Israel .the Iranians may seek reciprocal , rights , respect, and
ownership of weapons equal to that of any external threat as a matter of survival.

however , as an confidence building step, and de escalation tactic ,
Israel could prove beyond a shadow of any doubt, it's sincere in regards to
seeking peace in the middle east. than , Iran will have to match as a matter
of principle. reciprocate. I believe this to be the true path to peace.

a man brought to his knees , is your brother not your enemy. and should be treated with respect. all religions on earth speak of this (write) nor shall this be compelled. my opinion. I feel this to be the path to peace. please lift sanctions
on Iran. it causes anamosity and ill will among the common people , I imagine.
Last edited by ricardo on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:02 am

I know of American chinese that would love to bring Chinese literature
from china to the American mainstream of learning. we need this !

china negotiations and leadership is welcome. north Korea is at times a parable,
that is struggling to come to life, in real terms. is this a myth or reality ?

north Korea or japan or south Korea becoming unstable ? ever ? from a
viewpoint of political instability ? im of the mindset several actors on the world
stage dictate events to the disadvantage of an greater harmony ( best word)

many perpetuate an feudal dynastic concept of the oriental. I wouldn't be
insulted. and there is no loss in pride. it's what is taught and these sources are less than accurate.

there are several ways to show respect among friends, as simple as seating , choice deference , order, rank, education, hanging a coat on a friends chair. subtle ways. the emphasis is peaceful. and contrary to history. " history is the best teacher in the best of times...and," well you get the point.

I think nuclear /WMD /is an threat to mankind. these tasks in the middle east peace process are not intended to humiliate but assure the greater good. multi tasking from strong hand has its place, but may have run it's course. (for example, best practices - amended to read . from the study of nature.

non proliferation and confidence building amongst competitive nations those whom have the lions share of resources ,could acquiesce, anti utilitarian , hording practices merely from goodwill gestures. ( again , nature abhors me isms ) everything works better if linked, for the common purpose.
Last edited by ricardo on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 am

consider this multitasking for peace in the world. an reduction of destabilization
of citizen populations. the long view of waiting out the opposition , is
potentially moot against weapons of mass destruction.

it's incumbent among the great nations whom seek to advance knowledge and overall prosperity , to ENGAGE. (peacefully ) china , India , south Korea, come to mind immediately. and each have an player to mentor for peace.[ these templates do not involve permission from traditional world powers].

however, intrinsically linked must be collaborated and sought out to complete engagement objectives.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

late < 3hrs as usual . I thought of the ongoing conflict in the occupied
territories what's been written has been a tragedy and what has not been written
is never comedic because of the tragedy . not exactly what the Greeks intended w/ comedy - tragedy masks. that which stands to depict theater and high drama. drama and tension that is the middle east... , we had to create an less than convienant truth concerning the stasis in any real solution to middle east crisis . Israel from its warrior beginnings , was and is to this day very nationalistic any left of center were called liberal zionists by a new left movement feed up w/ the status quo. "seeking not to alienate the Jewish youth."

the mask of Zionism is both esoteric and not all concealing having conviently
or not invented a new monster called liberal Zionism. I should fill in
everything we desire in the process. respect for human rights . two state solution , end the occupation . but I have to ask this rhetoric has been
deliberately shelved and now it's making an mockery of history by repeating.

the client state has always been confused by media manipulation and the powerful Jewish lobby. and , the needs of the messianic fulfillment.
American Jews admittedly confused by what they see as an disenfranchisement
of American Jewish values , an extension of values not being shared w/ the
majority in the regions under conflict. this is said to be an loss of identity.

I categorically believe its amiss and the answer may be found in the ones whos
very lifeblood is so dramatically echoed and rightly so , to demonstrate the utilitarian / survival needs of the marginalized ( by the Germans) the Jewish
survivers of the holocaust and to an extent the voices that heard the stories
of atrocities namely the children of survivers or young soldiers. not enough
attention is given this rare and precious gift an example of survival and
perseverance of culture. this is applicable to many places in the world today.
Last edited by ricardo on Tue May 01, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:35 pm

specifically unmasking the horrors of surviving /the individuals who go through the war and the many inhumane situations they encounter must be subject to the laws of human emotion , that being said, the survivers of the holocaust must
reconcile the immense and deep seated unspoken collective ' survivers guilt ' never before , quantified or measured . but , we know . war leaves indelibly acute and chronic scars for life.' for what noble deeds has sacrifice oft left behind , that love does not carry forward.' it will be echoed through antiquity,
we survived ...why shouldn't you ? let us heal our scars by helping you .
war should not be the arbiter of whom lives , and who dies. arbitrary as war
is. it should not be part of the equation of life.

in terms of human history to survive is to live and let live, but deep in the psych
is the part of us that needs socialization and validation . not through aggrandizement ,but through the transmittal of empathy. sound bites and glowing endorsements - we can empathize and have affiliation and sympathy for those whom suffered . and,those whom paid the ultimate price and did not come back . this is understood. and the holocaust is an historical fact. it's used as ammunition for an greater good, but of late , to perpetrate great wrongdoing. the Jews voice lost its message/ mojo, due to death of survivers ,the dissapation that comes w/ time, and deliberate manipulation for personal advancement.

I suggest it's imperative we reinvigorate the memory of the holocaust and it's lessons and heal the stasis in the peace process by attempting to heal the past, by understanding and empathising w/ the similar process the Palestinians in the territories must be feeling. can the Arabs be any less deserving of collective memories , sympathy and humanities love ,like we show our Jewish brothers ? their story is also of shared sacrifice , death , and deprivation of human rights.

respectfully to all parties concerned, an identity crisis is an understatement ,
what we have here, afflicting an population into political stasis is unspoken,
an collective; ' survivers guilt ' that is hidden and powerful, it has the ability,
if unleashed to move mountains /initiate an real dialogue/, the words of the meek will never be heard , if they don't speak power to truth, and seek to heal the past by demonstrating an empathy for the opposition/ Palestinian people. Salaam / shalom Ricardo 2012 copyright
Last edited by ricardo on Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 am

judism 101

613 mitzvot - commandments. assimUlating data...

interesting reading . curious if and how many parallels actually exist between
ancient biblical time and if it applies to currant day israelian goals.
cont... save for week end rant.

moreover, unbeknownst some firster supporters( israel allegiance before all else.)
aware by many . but I believe, mis guided to propagate that the similarity ,
of Christianity to judism is more similar to each other , than to other religions. in practice , and reality .
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:29 pm

ricardo wrote:any non signatory to NPT. could step forward and open their society to nuclear

inspections, could be the pivatol impetus that descalates middle east tensions.
- all nations on earth. alien hybrids indicate these states are being monitored and studied.

again I believe Iran has been and is , in a state of nuclear ambiguity parallel
to that of Israel .the Iranians may seek reciprocal , rights , respect, and
ownership of weapons equal to that of any external threat as a matter of survival.

however , as an confidence building step, and de escalation tactic ,
Israel could prove beyond a shadow of any doubt, it's sincere in regards to
seeking peace in the middle east. than , Iran will have to match as a matter
of principle. reciprocate. I believe this to be the true path to peace.

a man brought to his knees , is your brother not your enemy. and should be treated with respect. all religions on earth speak of this (write) nor shall this be compelled. my opinion. I feel this to be the path to peace. please lift sanctions
on Iran. it causes anamosity and ill will among the common people , I imagine.

my sincere condolences to net on the recent loss of his father .
not humbled by war but love ...
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:52 pm

ricardo wrote:motives during time of spying - pollard , the volume of data loss. appears
to confirm both high level access and protection of individuals involved in the
data loss. a guardian angel facilitator whom was motivated by ego and money.

will this be someone of rank under the stars ? holding an grudge against
the military , by passed from advanced rank . in spite of an extensive service
record. ( not exemplary.) or ( exemplary ) ?

further - in order to fulfill megalomania. by prior agreement w/ Israel.
this person or persons, male / female, at time of first offense , not holding duel citizenship of an israelian citizen. may have received this citizenship , as an honorariaum .for service in defence of an Allie . ( ironic sounding isn't it ) at an later date . not to arise suspicion .

could pollard background record have been embellished to an credible degree,
that he was an one only - one hit wonder boy . ? how was this done ?
perform additional interviews ... living at the time and descendants of participants.

yes ! nailed it .

to this day , israelians have not cooperated w/ Americans on damage assessments
it is possible these cooperations could reveal additional co- actors whom assisted
convicted master spy johnathan pollard.
ricardo

Previous

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts