The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Iraq Air Raids Hit Mostly Women and Children

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:31 pm

What's with, is that if he's serious then I think he's seriously screwed up, and if he's joking I think that it was in extremely poor taste, considering we aren't talking about imaginary children, we're talking about real children who had bombs dropped on them.

Real children.

Who had... Bombs... Dropped on them.

Am I the only one who is understanding what this string of words means?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Tairaa wrote:What's with, is that if he's serious then I think he's seriously screwed up, and if he's joking I think that it was in extremely poor taste, considering we aren't talking about imaginary children, we're talking about real children who had bombs dropped on them.

Real children.

Who had... Bombs... Dropped on them.

Am I the only one who is understanding what this string of words means?



Who are you to judge me, and how I get my sexual gratification?
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm

If you get your gratification from little kids?

Then what?

You're taking something you don't know about, and then stretching it out of proportion, and then assuming that is my opinion.

I am not so naive as to think that anything that gives someone sexual gratification is ok.
I do however think that two adults can do whatever the hell they want to each other.
This is clearly to complex for you, I know, so don't bother as I know so very well you won't.


You're a sick man, Jaack, and a good remainder as to why we are as screwed up as a race as we are.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Tairaa wrote:If you get your gratification from little kids?

Then what?

You're taking something you don't know about, and then stretching it out of proportion, and then assuming that is my opinion.

I am not so naive as to think that anything that gives someone sexual gratification is ok.
I do however think that two adults can do whatever the hell they want to each other.
This is clearly to complex for you, I know, so don't bother as I know so very well you won't.


You're a sick man, Jaack, and a good remainder as to why we are as screwed up as a race as we are.


O now comes the pontifications.

Why can't I just be the me I made as? Why do you have to judge me. It makes me happy and I love myself and IDK what you tink you're a shallow and self centered person and cannot enjoy love.
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby jwebb » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Jaack wrote:If true it saves us from killing the kids later.


What the F*** is your problem, in the two years that I have been on Blackvault everything that you post on this kind of topic shows that you have a mindset of you don't care about anyone in the Middle East, like they have no souls, like they aren't people.
Chemedoonam?
User avatar
jwebb
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:19 am
Location: Atlanta

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 pm

jwebb wrote:
Jaack wrote:If true it saves us from killing the kids later.


What the F*** is your problem, in the two years that I have been on Blackvault everything that you post on this kind of topic shows that you have a mindset of you don't care about anyone in the Middle East, like they have no souls, like they aren't people.


Ok except

I care about the Christians persecuted by the twisted perversion for a religion called I-Slam or islami. I care about the jews who have the same battles. I care about how women are subjugated by a bunch of freaks, and kids are taught to murder wholesale by your sick excuse for a religion. I care about all the people who are forced to worship your pagan god and keep your twisted beliefs.

So you're wrong I do care about some of the people left by circumstance in the cesspool of the world.
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:07 am

It´s always the same about any war no matter what it´s about, (excluding WW2)

It´s all about power and the ideals each nation or group they belong to.
And what´s worst the only ones that suffer are always Women and Children and the innocent Men.
Men thinks they know anything about suffring.
Women and Children are the Gods of suffering. :evil:

The male domination must end or else it will only get worse.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Tairaa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 am

So because Islam is the primary religion...


It's good that those children where blown up?

I'm going to continue judging you.

I don't judge homosexuals for being homosexual, because the act of being gay hurts no one. However urban airstrikes, apparently hurt and kill lots of kids.

So which is worse?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 am

I care about the Christians persecuted by the twisted perversion for a religion called I-Slam or islami.


But you don’t care about them that the Christians persecuted. Blacks, women, Asians.

I care about how women are subjugated by a bunch of freaks,


Because christens are angels on that front.

And kids are taught to murder wholesale by your sick excuse for a religion.


And where do you get most of your wrong ideas. Oh yes, that thing that you worship and have been worshiping from day one of your life. ;)

I care about all the people who are forced to worship


Yet again because christens are angels on that front.

Your pagan god


Your god that doesn’t exist. (that’s going to both sides ;) )

And keep your twisted beliefs.


I will thank you. :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:12 am

So because Islam is the primary religion...


It's good that those children where blown up?

I'm going to continue judging you.

I don't judge homosexuals for being homosexual, because the act of being gay hurts no one. However urban airstrikes, apparently hurt and kill lots of kids.

So which is worse?


Uhmmm, I`m kind of lost here...are you talking about what I`ve said? :? :o
Because nowhere on what I`ve written does it mention I support or think the slightiest bit that it´s good for the children to get blown up or women or any other innocent person no matter where in the world it occurs.
And Islam is not the primary religion.
It´s Christianity although not but that much. :roll:

If you didn´t talk about what I`ve read then ignore this :mrgreen: :oops: :D
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests