The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Introduction - Quantummist

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Quantummist » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Hello Folks... Just ran across the site and thought I would join and maybe stick my two cents in from time to time..... I'm a Retired Ex-Army guy that spent the last 40 years in assorted engineering fields dealing with automation control, automated assembly line controls and large scale emergency power systems .... Back about 25 years ago I came up with a postulate of G.U.T.'s (Grand Unification Theory) and have harped it along the time... I try to give a description of the universe that is a bit different and makes some assertions that some might find of interest... Using it I predicted that the rate that the Universe would expand would increase as the Universe expands back in 1987 , later to be verified in the late 90's so it seems to be holding it's own... I Uploaded a overview of the postulate and some drawings to a folder but still awaiting review... Anyway wanted to drop a line and introduce myself... Q
Quantummist

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:06 am

Hello and welcome. :wave:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby blackvault » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 am

Welcome to the site!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:28 am

Welcome Q, we have a little in common, as I worked in Robotic TIG welding, and several other forms of automated welding processes. I studied Robotics hasd several courses in sensors, robotic operations, etc. .
greeney2

Postby rath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Yes welcome .... :D
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts