The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

My Introduction and my encounter

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby chiselray » Wed May 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Aquarian wrote:
chiselray wrote:yeah right,great story...

:?:

You don't believe him?

because he says so ? no
You believe him because ?

you have to be careful no matter how convincing things seem to be.Especially in my view when they seem to be written as a novelty..
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 27, 2010 1:18 am

Well, my father (Albert S. Rosales) compiles UFO and humanoid cases and separates them by year and he read your story. He says that this story of yours is "uncategorized", as it does not fit any "TYPE" when it comes to typical encounters. In-fact, the "presence" you felt in the house that night seems to be phantom-like as you did not even get a glimpse of what it was that you heard and felt. You did see a UFO though, which is a start.

Rare or kind of original stories doens't make it anymore truthful when there is no evidence except his words.
And human words in my ears is worth the same as my own crap.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Erorr » Thu May 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Aquarian wrote:Well, my father (Albert S. Rosales) compiles UFO and humanoid cases and separates them by year and he read your story. He says that this story of yours is "uncategorized", as it does not fit any "TYPE" when it comes to typical encounters. In-fact, the "presence" you felt in the house that night seems to be phantom-like as you did not even get a glimpse of what it was that you heard and felt. You did see a UFO though, which is a start.

http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/index.shtml

The ufo itself was cigar shaped if you want to get into categorys but my term was piscati when I saw it. As for what went on it just perplexes me , Nothing was visible but interaction was a definite. As for the entering of the house , I cannot attest that I saw them but foot steps were most definitely heard.

I'd try to defend myself but im just as biased and judgemental as to what went on as some of you. I just do not know. The main problem here is that I can no longer accurately remember that night , its manifested into the "story" of it all over time. My original post, the actual story was copy and pasted from when I originally wrote it all out sometime last year because I noticed my memory fading regarding the details of that night. The crutial ones that really make the difference. If i didnt write all that down last year im sure my story if said today would be "dude we saw this ship and like the aliens got shot down and then came into the yard and backed us into a corner. So crazy! and then like another ship came by and it shot above the house!"

Is it really completely abnormal as far as encounters go ? I just wanted to post this here to see if anyone had heard of such a thing , I mean I dont think ill ever get a clear answer as to what happened but I'd surely want the peace of mind of relating my case to another. They most definitely approached us in such a common army tactical way. They were nothing but cautious and did not seem to want to interact with us directly. It seemed like they were cornering us , and in actuality as the footsteps increased in number and from all angles the 2nd ship then went over the house. And once that occurred that energy field surrounded us and completely had us in a lucid hazey state. Once we acknowledged how bad of a scenario it was getting we retreated inside despite the scene outside. It just seemed logical. From there thats when the front door opened and two sets of foot steps were clearly heard walking through out the downstairs. Then I hear that set of steps walk by the door , go maybe 2-3 feet past it and stop and poof I wake up

I'm just confused and liable of corruption as far as memory and what i wish to of happened that night. Which is why I'm here talking to you all now
Erorr

Postby Erorr » Thu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

chiselray wrote:
Aquarian wrote:
chiselray wrote:yeah right,great story...

:?:

You don't believe him?

because he says so ? no
You believe him because ?

you have to be careful no matter how convincing things seem to be.Especially in my view when they seem to be written as a novelty..

Yeah I understand the way I wrote it had alot of emotion to it but I was just trying to convey the details in a way that would have you believe me I guess you can interpret that as me being a fraud but I just want people to know I'm not bonkers and trying to swindle them by spitting out some fantasy. I wrote out the report as emotional as possible to show you I really mean it and I want you to feel as if you were in my shoes that night. Otherwise I'd just get alot of slander from the people hearing me out or get the oh so lovely stamp of Crazy on my forehead. Either way I'm not here to get off on you guys listening to me , I'm just hear to find people that can point me into the direction of some kind of explanation or similar case. I woulnt lose any sleep over your distrust for me
Erorr

Postby chiselray » Thu May 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Thats the way your story could be expected to be intrepreted Eror.

However,that does not mean i totally discount the story...

Like i said....anyone can put a story together,and im certainly not saying you have,readers just have to be careful though ..
chiselray

Postby Erorr » Fri May 28, 2010 3:30 am

chiselray wrote:Thats the way your story could be expected to be intrepreted Eror.

However,that does not mean i totally discount the story...

Like i said....anyone can put a story together,and im certainly not saying you have,readers just have to be careful though ..

Like i said , I'm not going to lose any sleep over being regarded as a fake. I'm not here to chit chat really. My hopes were the person with the knowledge im after would read this and instantly be able to pin point what type of case it was.

Idk sorry if I seem a bit fictional , like i said i wrote that thing out with as much information as possible just so I could have the night preserved in full detail for the rest of my life without it slowly dissolving into a single paragraph.
Erorr

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 28, 2010 9:40 am

Rare or kind of original stories doens't make it anymore truthful when there is no evidence except his words.
And human words in my ears is worth the same as my own crap.

Really, when a human story with no evidence except words brands a pedifile priest or the Pope, you believe every word of it.

No offence, but in the entire time we have known you all you bring to the board is your same old crap. Its worn out, go see a doctor, and work on your own crap.
greeney2

Postby Aquarian » Mon May 31, 2010 9:26 am

We have to assume that anyone who goes to some length to find this website and share a pretty intimate account of their experiences is telling the truth.

Being readily dismissive is not constructive at all.
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 31, 2010 10:44 am

Really, when a human story with no evidence except words brands a pedifile priest or the Pope, you believe every word of it.

No offence, but in the entire time we have known you all you bring to the board is your same old crap. Its worn out, go see a doctor, and work on your own crap.

I never said I believed in everything concerning pedophiles withing the catholic church.
I go after what the pope has said and the few real cases that exists around the world.
1 is enough.

And second my problems won't fix themselves untill the human race is destroyed entirely.
If you want me to stop with my things, do me a favour and leave this world to the few people who actually wants to create a real purpose in this planet and not be astuck with the same boring pathetic meaningless crap lives you apes have conducted for thousands of years.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Aquarian » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 am

Dark_Samus, the human race does not to be eliminated in order to "correct" the world's problems. We need people to correct the problems we have in this world and suggesting that elimination of the human race is the only way is overly misanthropic, extremely limited in perspective, and by all standards, morally corrupt. We had people who believed in that premise- and through that, we had Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Franco, Pinochet, among others who used certain ideological praxis to "eliminate" sectors of the human population they did not agree with.

We have to be careful with blanket proclamations like that, DS.

Sorry Erorr for the twist and turn to your thread...
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts