The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

"Integrated" Muslim children in FRG

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Stefananonymus » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 am

Must see: www.youtube.com/watch?v=csOvTKkMBtM

Children have always been an acid test of their adult surrounding. I say such attitude towards integration and their future couldn't be formed without parents' influence. Those teens just repeat adults' words about their future. And we can get known what those poor Muslim immigrant lambs think while fawning smiling and begging for asylum.

Just sent this to my friend. He left Berlin for work in Japan three years ago. He could not believe that it happens in the German capital. He was under the delusion that some nationalist groups keep all those Muslims at bay. He was rather taken aback to know that all those organizations have been restricted and dispersed by German Government decision and that I could be prosecuted by police as a racist just for sending this video. Isn't that called genocide of white ppl? White Germans are officially gaged when they are ethnically and physically bullied. "No-go" areas for non-Muslims are growing so that soon we all will end living in ghettos. Has Hitler resurrected and adopted Islam?
Stefananonymus

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts