The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

ignore fukushima at your peril !!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Alalu » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

I don't know why they can't put a big cement casson around those reactors. They need to do something. This could end up being worse than Chernobyl.
Last edited by Alalu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alalu

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:39 pm

That sounds like a good idea but I think the kind of cement that could seal it off and not leak isn't something done by just dumping a massive pile of cement over it. I am almost sure the containment buildings we see are a very special kind of concrete, plus the structure itself is built and poured in a specialized and carefully engineered way, and be able to withhold radiation if a internal leak occurs. That is if the structure is built from the ground up, and each step is controlled. This is a much different story. This is what they did in Chernobyl, which did not work too well, was very dangerous, and exposed many workers to radiation. t was more less a measure of desperation, to attempt to seal if off. I think they made an area about 100 mile radius, where it was completely uninhabitable. Radiation spread north, and even affected Raindeer in Sweden as I remember, thousands of miles away.
greeney2

Postby mael » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:13 am

Alalu wrote:I don't know why they can't put a big cement casson around those reactors. They need to do something. This could end up being worse than Cernobyl.
There is at the least, a slight possibility that three reactors and their SFPs that have blown up and melted down completely and their coriums busy boring downwards past the foundations of the buildings & at least three other reactors which have begun the one-way process of melting down might just possibly be a tiny bit more challenging than Chernobyl.

Adding to the probability is the matter that the three blown reactors' coriums have been continuously radiating the groundwater, the sea and the air for the past three years and this might have the result of Fukushima amazingly being able to may possibly surpass Chernobyl in the dangerous department.

Are you deliberately obtuse or do you have no excuses?
mael

Postby Alalu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:00 pm

I think its common sense that something needs to be done to contain the disaster. Where are all the gov agencies whose job it is to warn us about or protect us from this kind of threat? We spend a lot of effort and money protecting our nuclear reactors so this kind of thing can't happen and here we have this kind of thing happening and no one in the US gov is saying a word. What happened to all the anti-nukes? They should be screaming about this. I think the world has become complacent about nuclear radiation & contamination. Its not a small threat. Its the reason we can't go to Mars.
Alalu

Postby mael » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:06 am

Alalu wrote:I think its common sense that something needs to be done to contain the disaster. Where are all the gov agencies whose job it is to warn us about or protect us from this kind of threat? We spend a lot of effort and money protecting our nuclear reactors so this kind of thing can't happen and here we have this kind of thing happening and no one in the US gov is saying a word. What happened to all the anti-nukes? They should be screaming about this. I think the world has become complacent about nuclear radiation & contamination. Its not a small threat. Its the reason we can't go to Mars.

Unfortunately commonsense doesn't enter into the equation in a way us goyim perceive commonsense to qualify.

But you can bet it's commonsense as far as THEY are concerned - as it relates to them.

All the gov agencies (that matter) are operating under governments run by non-goyim/ non-members. Yes. We (the revolting peasants) pay through the nose for things alleged to warn us of these events and to help and advise us and to assist in other ways. Funny isn't it. Where does the money go? What is the money being paid for such a set of agencies alleged to be there to protect and assist us actually paying for? - Well it's our money THEY use to run those orgs for their own benefit.

Anti-nukes? Well here in Japland there are protests just about every day. Since the safety systems and back-up systems reactors at Dai-Ichi got sabotaged there has been at least one protest in a major city here every day. But you wouldn't know about it unless it was in your city. News of protests is near nil.

In the early days the protestors made loads of noise and the media reported a lot of it. But gradually the whores in government made it illegal to report without gov permission and that means you can only report what their corporate sponsors at places like T.E.P.C.O. want the ignorant peons to believe.

The police were quite sympathetic for the first six months or so. But nowdays if there is a big protest the police do a number of things to stop it:-

THEY ban news helis. Then wait for dark and switch off the streetlamps. Then ""private"" security teams go through the crowd 'persuading them' to go home and at the same time taking all the people's video footage as they are able.

You'll lose your job if you are picked out of the crowd. The police will harass you and you'll find yourself on the receiving end of a lot of attention to nit-picking police on relatively unused laws (statutes).

It's really funny how Chernobyl gave the world nightmares and how all the media even recently speak of Chernobyl as being so awful and going on about the ongoing casualty list from it.

Fukushima is orders of magnitude worse than Chernobyl. There was a window of opportunity in the early days to negate a lot or some or maybe even all of the deletarious consequences of Fukushima but THEY left control of the (alleged) clean-up to a thoroughly corrupt corporation run by gangsters, and instead of concentrating on how to help the people out, THEY looked at the problems in Fukushima in the light of how THEY can make a profit from it.

THEY've made a mint from Fukushima so far and the longer it goes on the more they'll make and the more power they'll have.

Information is power. No point in being naive any more. Swallow the red pill. The truth is bitter medicine, but it will make you better. But having said that, I'd rather go and live on the moon than tolerate the disgusting cabal-in-charge here on Terra Firma. :(
mael

Postby Taeko » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Last night I heard something on TV about a mysterious increase in birth defects in Washington state. Mysterious...really? The wind blows directly from Japan to the US west coast. Dad is former US Air Corp./Air Force and I have socialized with the children of atomic veterans. They have birth defects. It has been known since the 1950s that even very low levels of this atomic radiation causes birth defects and cancer. The world is still polluted from all that atomic testing they did then. I have been saving my money to visit Japan when I retire as I have been away for over 40 years now. However, I just do not know how safe it is there with the Fukushima reactors still leaking.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts