Key word here is "seem"
* Yes. On many levels. She looks great, has four kids, everything she needs, no debts and a man who loves her to keep her happy.
* She has her 'off' moments with one of the others from time to time. But there's virtually no interaction between them these days. Occasionally they'll meet by chance in the street and they say 'hi' to each other.
* Yes. I think TeeVee-watchers are peons. Not all of course. Just most.
* And yes. The computer is potentially better than a TV. At least it is possible for the user to programme it rather than having a TV programming you.
There are many forms of love mael, many which have nothing to do with sex.
* I'm pleased to see you have discovered this.
Some would disagree that having multiple lovers ,while expecting them to be only faithful to you is any form of love at all.
* You for one. Or so you say.
I would LOVE to sit down privately and have a heart to heart chat with all of your women and see how truly happy they are in the situation
Yes. I can imagine you'd LOVE to see if you can make them as lonely and miserable as you are. I'm fairly sure they'd laugh at you. I'm not conning them into anything they don't want to do.