The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

How do you deal with a friends husband coming on to you?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:58 am

sheye wrote:Sometimes I think if men could give themselves BJ's the world wouldn't have to listen to quite as much BS considering their mouths would be engaged in a self service that others don't have to listen to.

Why would you even think of something like that?
Its really an awful statement.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:11 am

Cynical outlook on life, for starters, with miserable attitude twards everyone? I'm probably wrong! :lol:
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 am

Why would you even think of something like that?
Its really an awful statement.

I think its bang on right...and the same sort of thing could be applied to women as well.

Get over yourself sandra...my guess is you'll use the line on some guy that pisses you off at some point when your're out being the beer guzzling bar room hussey you profess to be..

Don't you dare use my joke sandra, after you stated that it was so awful, but then again thats what a hypocrite would do..so i guess I'll have to live with it.
sheye

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 am

sheye you are starting to sound jealous of me.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:41 am

sheye you are starting to sound jealous of me.

Do you get how I think that you're dillusional and self absorbed yet? Do you get why I think you are so full of yourself?

Why would I be jealous of someone who makes no sense, and is totally self absorbed, and who also can't see reality if it slapped her in the face.

You have NOTHING I want sandra..trust me on that

Was that something your "jesus" told you to say to me? The holy spirit that supposedly guides you to love unconditionally,and not make judgements? pffft..so ridiculous its hilarious :lol: :lol:
sheye

Postby mael » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:44 am

I'm not waiting for anything...I'm far too realistic these days to think that I'll find the kind of romantic love that I would like to have.

* I'm sorry to hear you say that.

Don't be sorry ,its much better to live in the real world than chasing some romantic dream that society tries to sell.

* I'm sorry to hear that. Love is what keeps me alive and vital. No one's selling it to me. I just go and find it or it finds me. See - I don't watch movies or TV. I don't even know what is being plugged for the peons to try to copy. But I suspect that according to TV the only people who deserve and get that 'romantic' love are those with 'perfect' bodies and have the most handsome and beautiful faces. I suppose rich people deserve it as well? I really don't know. I gave my TV to someone a decade ago because I was sick of the bs lifestyles and bs people I kept seeing on it.

TV gets in the way of making those dreams like finding love - come true.

While she's with me? I wouldn't tolerate it. If she'd had lots of lovers before me it wouldn't necessarily bother me.

Just another blatant example of the double standard I mentioned...honestly feel soory for your wife mael...and all the woman who have the bad judgement to be with you.

People who know her seem to envy her. I take good care of her.
mael

Postby mael » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 am

You are so bitter Sheye. Someone must have really kicked you around in your (50) years.

Hearing you speak of men as if all they want is a bj conjures up images of you being strung along by a string of jerks every time.

You mean you can't look back and see that anyone really loved you?

I'm not rich. I'm about as poor as it is possible to be and not be arrested. But I've got everything I need and that's more than most people I know who aren't short of the green-readies.

I'm a social outcastof my own volition and an expat. But that's how I like it. I like inventing things and doing pencil drawings and ... lots of stuff. Other people seem to just watch TV and spend their lives trying to emulate what they see on it and adjust their ways as the TV dictates. Whilst they aren't in front of a TV most people seem to be staring into their cell phones. I shake my head and smile a sad smile for them.

When I find someone who likes my world then it must gratify my pride and I make a lot of effort to show those who come into my world how much more fun it is to discover who we are by using someone else as a mirror rather than watching it third-party.

I guess you have decided it's too late for you. I mean too late to find love. I think it has something to do with the type of guys you hang about with.

Anyway - I hope you reconsider. You can have that perfect romantic love if you want it. Try a different bait next time. The bait you've used until recently doesn't have the same effect. 8-)

And I wish you well.
mael

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 am

People who know her seem to envy her. I take good care of her.

Key word here is "seem"

I'm sorry to hear that. Love is what keeps me alive and vital. No one's selling it to me. I just go and find it or it finds me. See - I don't watch movies or TV. I don't even know what is being plugged for the peons to try to copy.

does this statement imply that everyone who watches tv is a peon?

I gave my TV to someone a decade ago because I was sick of the bs lifestyles and bs people I kept seeing on it.

was thinking of giving up my computer for the very same reason,but yet I know I can find some good interesting stuff, if I just take the time to keep searching, and at least the BS is somewhat entertaining, much like TV.

I'm sorry to hear that. Love is what keeps me alive and vital.

There are many forms of love mael, many which have nothing to do with sex. Some would disagree that having multiple lovers ,while expecting them to be only faithful to you is any form of love at all.
I would LOVE to sit down privately and have a heart to heart chat with all of your women and see how truly happy they are in the situation
sheye

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 am

I also don't believe you need to use"bait" to find love

I also wish you the best mael,as well as your multiple lovers.

My statement about the men and bj's was a little extreme, I should have said some men, because I know from experience they are not ALL that way, and if they had been at some point they perhaps changed over time.
But I will tell you men have laughed so hard when I tell that one liner joke, it seems worthwhile for me to have made it up.

Just an opinion from another peon I guess. :?

By the way I haven't been strung along by a host of jerks, but I have had my share of those with "double standards", and I definately knew that it was not what would make feel alive and vital.
sheye

Postby mael » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 am

Key word here is "seem"

* Yes. On many levels. She looks great, has four kids, everything she needs, no debts and a man who loves her to keep her happy.

* She has her 'off' moments with one of the others from time to time. But there's virtually no interaction between them these days. Occasionally they'll meet by chance in the street and they say 'hi' to each other.

* Yes. I think TeeVee-watchers are peons. Not all of course. Just most.

* And yes. The computer is potentially better than a TV. At least it is possible for the user to programme it rather than having a TV programming you.

There are many forms of love mael, many which have nothing to do with sex.

* I'm pleased to see you have discovered this.

Some would disagree that having multiple lovers ,while expecting them to be only faithful to you is any form of love at all.

* You for one. Or so you say.

I would LOVE to sit down privately and have a heart to heart chat with all of your women and see how truly happy they are in the situation

Yes. I can imagine you'd LOVE to see if you can make them as lonely and miserable as you are. I'm fairly sure they'd laugh at you. I'm not conning them into anything they don't want to do.
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts