The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

How do you deal with a friends husband coming on to you?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby mael » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 pm

sheye wrote:I 'm not waiting for anything...I'm far too realistic these days to think that I'll find the kind of romantic love that I would like to have.

* I'm sorry to hear you say that.

mael, I have a question. How do you feel about one of your women having as many "lovers" as you have ?

* While she's with me? I wouldn't tolerate it. If she'd had lots of lovers before me it wouldn't necessarily bother me.

I once knew a woman who had 6 on the go.....she got her yard done,her house renovated, her car fixed..all for free. All she had to do was give each one the occasional sexual act ,and then she tossed them aside when their usefulness to her was over.

Had very little respect for this woman,and so did many of her "lovers" once they found out what the real picture was. She was a real piece of work....and from what I've heard a few of these guys are planning a little retaliation. I don't think some men take kindly to being used for 1000's of dollars work of renovations, only to find out the person they did it for (cause they genuinely cared), was all about what she could get...and mislead them terribly.

* Not my type by the sounds of it.

I'm not saying you are being dishonest to these women, just curious as to how you would feel if they had a similiar sexual life to your own.

* Well ... I think I've answered that. And no! I don't lie to any woman I'm with. That's the single most important thing that has made having multiple women possible.

* Now can you explain why some women will tolerate their man having other girls? I gather not many men can get away with it.

"Hogamus higamus man is polygamous. Higamus hogumus woman is monogomous.
mael

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 pm

greeney2 wrote:
I've got stories out the wazoo about this topic, all 100% real, true and accurate.

Oh God, and I thought the thermite stories were endless! :lol: I hope you don't have a diary hidden for your wife to find someday. :lol:

Greeney this is as pure as the driven snow. You should know that living in So Cal and all. Seen any two ton plastic spandex lately? :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o

The new thing is most are trying to go back to the sixties and ditching the bra. Read about that yet.

Shall I tell you the one about the 60 year old woman who asked me to dinner when I was 30 yrs young? She could care less that I was married she was just interested in lunch! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Get out once in a while Greeney, it's good for the soul! ;)

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby shadowfx » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:00 pm

After just reading a portion of this thread I have to say this.
First off with so many people hitting on you sheye then you should post your pic. :D :lol:

And Billy's first comment was right on the money.
shadowfx

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Cole, that 60 year old would have put you in the hospital :lol:
greeney2

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:20 pm

After just reading a portion of this thread I have to say this.
First off with so many people hitting on you sheye then you should post your pic.

And Billy's first comment was right on the money.

so many? I'm sure many other women have had more to contend with then I have.As far as posting my pic..not a chance...been there done that,and all it did was cause more trouble than its worth. tell you what ..you post your pic..and mael..cole..everyone who has had this problem? That was a stupid comment.

If you think billy's first comment is right on the money,than I both hope you get exactly the same attitude from the women in your life.

What was amazing about my exhusbands friend was that he was all up in arms when his first wife cheated on him,went so far as to track her online activity with some device that captured all her text(sexual inuendoes and all). He'd been cheating on her far before that, when they were dating ,plus all the way through the marraige.

Anyhow he confronts her with the evidence,so of course she confesses,he then proceeds to show all the text to her dad,just to show him what a bad daughter he had.

So basically it was ok for him to be a hound,lie,but when it came to his wife he was all over it,and even had the audacity to go show her dad very personal sexual remarks. gave him the script he had printed out anyhow,not sure if her dad read it..I know I wasn't interested.

This dude is one of the biggest liars I know,and they ended up splitting up because she didn't want to stay with him at all,and he was all upset cause she wouldn't go to counselling with him and try and patch things up. :roll: The ironic thing is that his daughter when she was younger was getting into lots of trouble at school for lying...he had the audacity again to say that it was because her mom lied so much and thats where she learned it. :roll: His daughter is 11 now,and the last time I saw her she had more makeup on than lady gaga at her worst.

sheye wrote:
I 'm not waiting for anything...I'm far too realistic these days to think that I'll find the kind of romantic love that I would like to have.

* I'm sorry to hear you say that.

Don't be sorry ,its much better to live in the real world than chasing some romantic dream that society tries to sell.

Quote:
mael, I have a question. How do you feel about one of your women having as many "lovers" as you have ?

* While she's with me? I wouldn't tolerate it. If she'd had lots of lovers before me it wouldn't necessarily bother me

Just another blatant example of the double standard I mentioned...honestly feel soory for your wife mael...and all the woman who have the bad judgement to be with you.
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Birds of a feather flock togather, and it takes 2 to tango. For every scumbag of a man is a matching woman ready to take his offers, tht is no better. When the circle of friends is a bunch of superficial people, who have no principles or values, what do you expect from them? Like Cole says and he is right, this guy is a poor excuse for a man, not just proven by his cheating and womanizing, but stooping low enough to goto the father and talk sh*t about her. its one thing to sow some oats when you are single, but when you get married, i guess I'm just an old fashioned dying breed. What does that say for a man that he couldn't even respect the very man, who probably would have shot him for cheating on his daughter? I imagine the Dad was supportive of this jerk every day of their married life, so extending his trail of infidelity, to hurt his inlaws is low. These are the kind of people who end up dying lonley of alcholism or a life of drugs, live life as bums and parisites on the rest of the world, can't keep jobs, and can't look in the mirror.

Thats why we have been pretty much home bodies, and strayed away from get togathers where the main function is drinking. Who needs it? people have said i'm some kind of out dated fool for my views of wedding vows, but next week will be our 37th wedding anniversary, and we can celebrate it with a clean conscience.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:38 pm

These are the kind of people who end up dying lonley of alcholism or a life of drugs, live life as bums and parisites on the rest of the world, can't keep jobs, and can't look in the mirror.

Actually that couldn't be further from the truth. Most of these types are CEO's,have millions of dollars, and hold high political positions.

people have said i'm some kind of out dated fool for my views of wedding vows, but next week will be our 37th wedding anniversary, and we can celebrate it with a clean conscience.

hmmmm, why are my instincts telling me otherwise greeney.You seem to be a little to adamant about stating that over and over . Guilty conscience perhaps? I think it was you that agreed with me when I said that people who brag about something,aren't usually telling the truth.
I smell a rat.... :lol: :lol:
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:46 am

hmmmm, why are my instincts telling me otherwise greeney.You seem to be a little to adamant about stating that over and over . Guilty conscience perhaps? I think it was you that agreed with me when I said that people who brag about something,aren't usually telling the truth.
I smell a rat....

Excuse me Sheye, but you were the one who stated you slept with your husbands friend! I guess you didn't really get my drift, about for every scumbag man was a willing taker! no offence but your instincts aren't accurate about most of your posts.

Actually that couldn't be further from the truth. Most of these types are CEO's,have millions of dollars, and hold high political positions.

you mean all those guys hitting on you were CEO's and millionaires?
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:18 am

you mean all those guys hitting on you were CEO's and millionaires?

Funny you should say that greeney,cause some have been :lol:

As for me...I have admitted my poor judgement

I'll say it again...I 've made mistakes Greeney

the question is can you really be honest with yourself?

John Edwards ran his whole campaign on being a man of "family" values.
Hes not poor,hes not destitute,just another lying scum bag

I'm supposed to believe that you are? C'mon greeney...I'm 50 years old, and have learned a thing or two .

I'll repeat this again..can you be honest with yourself?

Sometimes I think if men could give themselves BJ's the world wouldn't have to listen to quite as much BS considering their mouths would be engaged in a self service that others don't have to listen to.
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 am

I'll say it again...I 've made mistakes Greeney

the question is can you really be honest with yourself?

I'm supposed to believe that you are? C'mon greeney...I'm 50 years old, and have learned a thing or two .

I'll repeat this again..can you be honest with yourself?

Nice Try! I know what is true and most important, Mrs G2 knows.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts