The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

How do you deal with a friends husband coming on to you?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 pm

oh .... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...you're so funny sandra....Not 8-)
sheye

Postby _Billy_ » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Time for a group hug.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby mael » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:32 am

sheye wrote:Quite frankly mael, i know woman who have sex with many men,and are still very lonely...men as well. having sex is in noway shape or form a substitute for lonliness...as a matter of fact i think it can contribute to it.

* Then maybe sex isn't the most important part then. 8-)

Not quite sure where you came up with that judgement..if you read the post again you will see that I slept with my husbands friend, who was also my friend after we had split up,and I did tell my ex about because it just felt wrong (he also tried again when i was over getting my computer fixed,and i told him him I thought it was a real bad idea,and we should never have done it in the first place)..the irony of it all is that when my ex questioned him about ,because I was honest about it, the little snake had the nerve to say he didn't remember a thing about cause he was so drunk. I was drunk too mael,and it was poor judgement but I would never use that lame ass excuse. It doesn't explain why he tried again when he was completely sober ,but Oh well (shrugs). The only good thing that has come out of it is that I saw his true colors which is always a good thing I guess.

* I gather he wasn't the one you had been waiting for. :lol:

On the surface ?? "coughs"..yeah ok....by the way mael..the only one who wasn't honest in this situation was my ex-husbands friend, I don't have to much a problem with being honest(although I haven't always been in other type of situations),and quite frankly I wish my ex would have been more honest with me at times,as well as his friend be honest with him. So mael you can take you assumptions of me as well as your "advice" and keep it for your "stalkers".

* Pearls before swine by the look of things.
mael

Postby mael » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 am

sandra wrote:mael atleast you are honest right, thats alot more than what you can expect out of most people. But it doesn't surprise me that you live in Japan- Didnt you say you are in Japan? Isn't it more common over there? Had my son at a playground and was talking to a man that had children from Japan, his wife and him live there but were visiting the US. The man told me one child was from an affair, that his wife was well aware of, and supported, as her mother also supported him having girlfriends on the side!? :? hmm Was kind of weird how he just started telling me these things- mael you have never been to Minnesota have you? :mrgreen: :lol: ;)

I was younger than you when I was last in the UK. I usually had several lovers then as well but I didn't know how to go about it so I got into all sorts of trouble.

In my thirties I'd still try to keep secrets from the others. But women talk of course. These days I spell my situation out at the onset and don't lie to any of them. They all know who I'm with at any time and they've all got the goods on each other.

Apart from 'that' side of things, I mostly do the things that a useful husband would do for them. - fix the car, fix the house, carry the boxes etc... .

And I do not have any children other than with my wife, but I am accepted by the family of one of the others, and her mother often feeds me and I go there to see her and her mother at least once a week. No tension. I think they like me mostly because I'm useful.

Sometimes it's a juggling act and things get awkward, but it's been like this for years and years and I think it's working well for all parties concerned - except for me maybe.
mael

Postby mael » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:52 am

greeney2 wrote:
Quite frankly any man who has to brag about how good he is sexually usually isn't worth a damn...I think you might even be making all this up.

While I may agree with you on this Sheye, it was you that thought it was important to tell everyone about the genetic gift of your breast size. :lol:

And what's more, I did not brag about my sexual prowess. You just wanted to interpret it in that way.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:17 am

Quite frankly any man who has to brag about how good he is sexually usually isn't worth a damn...I think you might even be making all this up.

I could aswell watch an ape.
Well I see most humans like apes anyway, only with a bit better tools.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 am

* I gather he wasn't the one you had been waiting for

I 'm not waiting for anything...I'm far too realistic these days to think that I'll find the kind of romantic love that I would like to have.

mael, I have a question. How do you feel about one of your women having as many "lovers" as you have ?

I once knew a woman who had 6 on the go.....she got her yard done,her house renovated, her car fixed..all for free. All she had to do was give each one the occasional sexual act ,and then she tossed them aside when their usefulness to her was over.

Had very little respect for this woman,and so did many of her "lovers" once they found out what the real picture was. She was a real piece of work....and from what I've heard a few of these guys are planning a little retaliation. I don't think some men take kindly to being used for 1000's of dollars work of renovations, only to find out the person they did it for (cause they genuinely cared), was all about what she could get...and mislead them terribly.

I'm not saying you are being dishonest to these women, just curious as to how you would feel if they had a similiar sexual life to your own.
sheye

Postby blackvault » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 am

(moved to relationships)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 am

I once knew a woman who had 6 on the go.....she got her yard done,her house renovated, her car fixed..all for free. All she had to do was give each one the occasional sexual act ,and then she tossed them aside when their usefulness to her was over.

Had very little respect for this woman,and so did many of her "lovers" once they found out what the real picture was. She was a real piece of work....and from what I've heard a few of these guys are planning a little retaliation. I don't think some men take kindly to being used for 1000's of dollars work of renovations, only to find out the person they did it for (cause they genuinely cared), was all about what she could get...and mislead them terribly.

Hard for me to believe that these kinds of clowns still exist. ANY MAN WHO CAN'T see this kind of woman for who she is within 10 minutes of initial contact/conversation, is either an IDIOT, or deserves all he gets. Unreal what some men will subject themselves to for a decent BJ. :lol: :lol: Can I speak freely, or do I need to be politically correct at all cost's when it comes to the truth?

Reminds me of controlled insanity minus the straight jackets. WTF is wrong with people these days?

Many men ( though they would never admit it ) are scared to death of attractive, aggressive, well built and not afraid to show it, women. It's why decent caring, loving, women, have such hard time attracting decent, caring, and loving, men. I could write a book about this crap, it'll never change as long as this species walks the planet.

Married men who approach women at parties in hopes of getting lucky would piss themselves if the roles were reversed because the reality is that THEY EXPECT to be shut down, it's just an ego thing with 90% of them. The other 10% actually get approached by the woman. The numbers of married women screwing single men pale in comparison to the numbers of married men doing single or married women. I GUARANTEE IT.

I've got stories out the wazoo about this topic, all 100% real, true and accurate. Any well built woman who dresses the part only to shoot down cold anyone of the opposite sex who notices isn't really interested in a man. JMHO~~ Don't forget most men talk a good game, most are pussies who are really scared to death.

I'm lucky, I've never been afraid to talk with any woman, ever. Never been afraid to compliment their assets if so warranted, it's all in how you say it, not what you say.

EXAMPLE: Short and sweet.

I recycle all cans, among other things, I do business with one place here in town over on the east side. The owners have a young girl who works in the office paying for the materials brought in to be recycled. She's early twenties or so and loves to wear plunging neck line tops, and very tight. Yes she has almost perfect perky breasts, you'd be completely blind not to notice. BIG KEY: She's very very afraid to make eye contact with her customers, that's a huge clue about her level of self-esteem and goes far to explain the boobs on display/cleavage WTF ever you wanna call it. It is what it is.

Now my wife has large breasts, very large and very nice, only she is constantly bitching about how they hang, drives me nuts because in my mind they are perfect. She's constantly complaining about them not being perky enough. One day I mentioned this girl over at the recycle place and told her of what perky really looks like these days. She rolls her eyes and say's you guys are all alike or something to the effect. :lol: I said " come with me next time I go and have a look for yourself " not interested she say's claiming that they are more than likely fake. I say--don't think so. I think she's just a common girl who's blessed with a great set of breasts and thinks she needs to show them off looking to attract the right attention.

I told her next time I go in I'll ask about them. My wife just laughs and says " yeah right "
So about a month or so passes and I decided to take the cans in, I had completely forgotten about the conversation in regard to the breasts until I pulled into the business. :lol:

So I get the material scaled and weighed and go to the office to get the cash for the cans. She comes to the register in usual full view, here's the exchange: " Hi "--" Hello how are you today " " fine " now she has yet to make eye contact or even attempt anything close, so I pulled the trigger. " May I compliment you " for the very first time she looks dead at me and says " sure " Her eyes were as big as plates and it was obvious that she was taken back and probably a bit apprehensive as to what I was going to say. :lol: But since she said sure I followed through like a tour pro. " Those are extremely nice and you wear them very well " :o

Her face, as I expected, turned an immediate BRIGHT RED, before she could respond I said:
" and please forgive me if I've been too forward with the compliment " She says: " Oh " " ah " --OH Not at all " " Thank you for being so nice about it " No problem, my wife would be jealous. She's big as well only not nearly as perky ( as she likes to say it )

I kid you not the girls parting shot was :" Well mine won't stay this way forever either, it's only a matter of time" :lol: :lol: I said as I was leaving " I keep telling my wife that but it doesn't do any good, just hard headed I guess " " See ya later " " Later "

When I saw my wife later and she asked how it went I said : " They're real " :shock:

Never be afraid to discuss things of this nature when in pursuit of some adult companionship. Do so openly, honestly, and with some sort of sincerity, you'll be amazed at the results. Most idiot men married or otherwise, would have needed a shot of courage in some bar and would have more than likely called them Tits, boobs, or knockers, might have even said you have a nice set, or nice rack. :roll: The typical high school level bullshit that most real woman hate and most stupid immature men love to use.

I got so many of these it's hard to believe. The above has more to it as my wife and I bumped to this girl and her friends one Saturday night a few weeks back. Really just a good group of young people.

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 pm

I've got stories out the wazoo about this topic, all 100% real, true and accurate.

Oh God, and I thought the thermite stories were endless! :lol: I hope you don't have a diary hidden for your wife to find someday. :lol:
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts