The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

How do you deal with a friends husband coming on to you?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 am

sheye wrote:As far as the big boobs sandra Its been more of a curse than a blessing.
I remember in highschool being envious of this very flat chested girl. She had such a nice boyfriend,and I thought that he must really love her for what she truly was . I on the other hand had guys in grade 12 calling me for a date when i just got into highschool at grade 9. It was creepy to have some guy you had no idea who he was calling you for a date... when you had a pretty good idea why.

Yeah well you are not in 9th grade anymore, hows it now? :mrgreen:
Cmon you can't hate if a guy loves your body, right?
I don't have oversized boobage though, and one thing I like about it,
I can get away with wearing some of the skimpier things and it doesn't
appear as far out there. So you are not all conservative
in dressing are you? Seriously, you have to be a little showy sheye. :mrgreen:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 am

Cmon you can't hate if a guy loves your body, right?

If I guy loves my body more than my feelings or emotions..absolutely I hate it.

Have I worn a few things that have showed maybe an inch of cleavage..yes....but I haven't liked the results I've gotten from it.

I see woman use their bodies to entice men way too much and I find this manipulation of the sexuality of men quite sad actually.What women fail to realize is that if a man is attracted to you for that reason only..he will be attracted to all women that way. It might get you some attention for awhile,but its shallow attention,and has absolutely nothing to do with real love that is deeply satisfying.

Sexual attraction is just that..sexual attraction..and without something more meaningful behind it I would prefer to masterbate by myself .

Honestly sandra I would far prefer a man to say hes impressed with my personality than my stupid tits.
sheye

Postby mael » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:23 am

It's a really dangerous game if you want to play it.

I take it the attention you are receiving from your husband's friends is unwanted? If it is unwanted then you might be well-advised to tell your husband it is a problem.

If you go-along with 'it' for any stretch of time then it will very soon become impossible to extricate yourself from a mess.

I've always been a bit of a womaniser and I've spent the odd night or two with OP's g/fs. Usually one can get away with it but NOT ALWAYS!

I've also been on the other side of the fence and been stalked by females. That too can be fun - especially as women stalkers will do ANYTHING for you. But if they're hitched then dealing with an irate partner is on a par with swimming the Amazon when it's full of pirhanas.

These days I'm (sadly) somewhat more laid-back and don't really go in for conquests 'n such - preferring (as you probably do), a long-term secure relationship with no surprises waiting to bite (you) in the *ss.

But then again I have managed at least three women on-the-go for the past twenty years.

In your case - as you seem dead-against having an affair - I'd advise telling your husband about it. You can deal with it together.
mael

Postby mael » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 am

greeney2 wrote:
I tell them to F-off and leave me alone or suffer.

Yeah, but thats what you tell everyone for not doing anything to you. :lol:

:lol: I can imagine.
mael

Postby mael » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:27 am

sheye wrote:
Did someone mention big boobs? BTW I'm not married.

LOL..Is that a for real you are not married...or a married guy saying hes not married? kidding.

(my legs has been pulled so many times I swear one is at least 2 inches longer)

* It's just that he can't remember. An honest mistake.
mael

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:16 am

well mael..it isn't so much that I have a husband and its his friends..because I am divorced now,although there have been a few times when were dating early on that 2 of his friends tried. I couldn't believe it at the time,and I told him about it,cause I thought he should know the quality of his friendships.

After we were seperated I actually did sleep with one of his friends which I deeply regretted...he pretends to this day that he was too drunk to remember...which I know is BS (hate that friggin excuse)

What I was referring to more in this thread was the woman friends I have had . I think I would want my friend to tell me if my husband was cheating or trying to cheat,but I've talked to a few women about this and some say don't tell. Its very hard to be the bearer of bad news to someone you care about ,but on the other hand they might think you don't care at all about being their freind if you withhold this type of information.

Would be very interested to find out how the women feel about this. Would you want your friend to tell you that your husband has been cheating ,or trying to hit up on your friends?

Its like biannca said in one of her threads ..its the golden rule for guys not to tell..and it is totally ok to do it..as long as you don't get caught.

I have also given up friendships with women who thought it was ok for them to cheat,but anytime their boyfriends looked at someone else they were all over them like they were the worst cheater ever. Don't have an ounce of respect for these type of women either,and I tell them so.

Trust me..woman can have their double standards just like men.(makes me want to slap some sense into them)
sheye

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:21 am

All I can say to men who think its ok to cheat on your GF or wife,then remember its fine for the woman to do so also.

I don't see this is the case though..when i read Biancas post part of me wished she could have said..oh jeez hun..I've been screwing around on you for years as well..with one of your good friends. How do you feel about that?
sheye

Postby mael » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:00 am

If any of my g/fs cheats on me then I dump her and get another. No trouble finding someone new - if I want another one.
mael

Postby _Billy_ » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:57 am

My girlfriends would never cheat on me. Why would they want to?
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 am

Well we could ask them :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts