The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How to waste $5bln

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Sandy78 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:12 am

I might have understood Nuland's numbers wrongly. Did she really meant that our golden America had been feeding some Ukraine for 23 years? I thought that Ukraine is somewhere in Europe. Why should American taxpayers ever pay for the backward European country? I don't even know where it is situated. And now I've heard that it is split in two parts and practically doesn't exist as a single country at all. And neighbor countries have been already taking pieces of Ukrainian pie on the sly.
So once again I'll try phrase my question: why should Americans pay debts for non-existing country and support this civil war chaos in Ukraine? Let Europeans settle accounts with those problems. Imao Americans have done enough to drag this black hole out of economic and political crisis. But the only result is that a small bunch of Ukrainian swindlers enriched themselves at our account and run into more debts.
State Dept must stop wasting our money for nothing.
Sandy78

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts