The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
35%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
35%
OTHER
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 1:53 am

1. Time, space, and matter came into existence by themselves.
2. Planets and stars formed from space dust.
3. Matter created life by itself.
4. Early life-forms learned to reproduce themselves.
5. Major changes occurred between these diverse life forms (i.e., fish changed to amphibians, amphibians changed to reptiles, and reptiles changed to birds or mammals).
6. How did an a sexual reproducing organism evolve into 2 sexes?
7. How did a 3 chamber heart evolve into a 4 chamber heart?

Neither can the Bible,Corane or whatever. :roll:
I`m sure you would believe if you found a book where it says the toothfairy created the universe I´m sure you would believe that now would you? :roll: :lol:
A book is not facts or truthful!
Specially since there aren´t any facts that can prove anything in those books.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Thu May 14, 2009 3:13 pm

The universe was designed to create life. I think that speaks volumes towards intelligent design. And nothing creates itself. Something had to act to create the universe and the Bible does answer the question of who. Change any of the numerous parameters at the beginning of the universe and nothing we know would exist. Atheists engage in hand waving on the really interesting questions.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 14, 2009 3:46 pm

xfrodobagginsx wrote:Evolutionists cannot prove that:

1. Time, space, and matter came into existence by themselves.
2. Planets and stars formed from space dust.
3. Matter created life by itself.
4. Early life-forms learned to reproduce themselves.
5. Major changes occurred between these diverse life forms (i.e., fish changed to amphibians, amphibians changed to reptiles, and reptiles changed to birds or mammals).
6. How did an a sexual reproducing organism evolve into 2 sexes?
7. How did a 3 chamber heart evolve into a 4 chamber heart?

Uhm... What? What does that have to do with ANYTHING? That's good proof alright... But the ONLY thing that is proof of is the [already well known] fact that we don't know everything. :lol:

Your bible, guess what knowledge it has given us? A big fat F.U.C.K A.L.L. :lol:
Sorry. One of the semi-rare instances where swearing is necessary you understand, there is no other phrase of quite the same meaning.

And to the second half of you post I would have to say that whoever that "someone" was, was clearly an idiot.

Evolutionist? :lol:
:lol:

You mean, a believer in science? Macro evolution isn't proven, but it has 100% more evidence to support it as your bible does to support itself, so again your point is actually a step above meaningless, because in actuality you deeply discredit yourself. A man who believes in science can be religious also. Science is NOT a religion. Therefore the term "Evolutionist" for the questions posed is completely unnecessary because the same applied to everyone.

Why would someone who believes in science be awe struck at the sudden knowledge that such a thing as love exists? Or any other emotion, like compassion? We've had these sets of emotions for a long time you know, just because someone has an idea to potentially explain where life came to be, doesn't mean they instantly and by some magickal force simply forget that they care capable of love. That's perposterous.

"I wrote:
The next question I would ask a religious fanatic would be, you realize to err is human, no? And yet you cannot fathom the potentiality that your stance may be something other then correct. This is somewhat illogical too me, but I'm sure your God will show you the way as a good first action ever witnessed by a being." ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Adenine » Sun May 17, 2009 8:12 pm

This is simply a way of letting go of what withholds us from ourselves, to extinguish the root of our fears(I personally think there are better ways). I also believe that the concept of ourselves being natural born sinners is a very self destructive way of viewing "life". As to dwell on the life of the sinner you believe that is, is to accept that you are the experiences and events that occur throughout your past; you are not.
Adenine

Postby Tairaa » Sun May 17, 2009 10:11 pm

I agree, I think that it's very close to an inferiority complex.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 18, 2009 8:25 am

Whether it seems or it´s proven that all life is created from some kind of intelligent design doesn´t mean it was a God that created it.
What I`m mostly offended by is that humans thinks they know what this God or all Gods are.
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 18, 2009 11:38 pm

I don't know what you mean. Simply copy and paste it, can't you at least do that?

You know exactly what I asked, and you can find it all on the 4th page of this post. You simply will not answer the direct questions.
greeney2

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Sat May 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Did you know that according to the law of thermodynamics we cannot exist? Yet we do. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, yet here we are. Only a God that has power over scientific law could have created us.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby Tairaa » Sat May 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Did you know that according to the law of thermodynamics we cannot exist?

Quite incorrect I'm afraid, but good try. ;)
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 24, 2009 3:00 am

Did you know that according to the law of thermodynamics we cannot exist? Yet we do. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, yet here we are. Only a God that has power over scientific law could have created us.

According to alot of things nothing would have existed.
However, it does not prove the existence of a God or anything else for that matter.
Because Where did God come from in the first place?

And if you say God created itself or that it always was present then the same theory can be applied to the scientific point of view that Space came out from nowhere. :roll:
So again no one wins.
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts