The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
33%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
33%
OTHER
24%

Total votes : 21

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Sat May 09, 2009 7:28 pm

greeney2 wrote:
I answered him. I didn't leave. I didn't judge anyone. I simply posted the gospel. If you have a question, ask it, otherwise, stop accusing me.

No you did not answer the questions to you on page 4 of this by me.

You also have no opinion that your tactics may do more harm than good?

You're gonna have to repeat it 'cause it's buried between lots of other posts and I don't know where to find it.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Buried on page 4??? You are so busy telling people your opinion, you don't read or listen at all. Thanks for proving my point, people like you can't be told anything. If you want to find the questions, they are very in plain view end in question marks. I don't think looking thru page 4 means they are buried, it means you don't want to answer.
Last edited by greeney2 on Sat May 09, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Sat May 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Preeetty much.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:27 am

Whats the problem Xfroto, can't read thru page 4 and answer?
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 11, 2009 9:33 am

Hey Greeney, since our friend Frodo is taking a leave of absence, I have a question for you actually.

Does your belief in religious openness extend to people who aren't catholic or christian at all? Or how about an Atheist?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Tairaa, I'm not surprized Frodo took a powder, this is very typical of the outrageous behavior many of these kind of people do. My wife was a clinical hypnotherapist, where she spent a 1 1/2 years studying this in an accredited school for hypnotherapy. One time at a mall she represented the school in a job fair, as a carrer to be in, and school to learn it. They were blindsided by 1/2 dozen born again Christians, who desended on them, chastized them for doing the work of the devil, quoted a bunch of bible verves, said they were dealing in the occult, were evil, and did everything short of casting them into Hell.

My wife, and the others begged them to stop and hear them out, and listen to what they did at the school, but all they would to was preach and dictate, condemn them to damnation, becasue they were sure what they thought was the story. It was the worst case of total ignorance I've ever herd of, and if you knew my wife and the others with her, they are soft spoken, kind, and and caring people, who give care to terminal cancer victims. But they were chastized in view of dozens, if not a hundreds people, who were horrified at how they decended upon them, they hi-tailed it away refusing to even listen to any of them. They were grouped in with false prophets, astrologers, fortune tellers(like the born agains don't predict the end is coming), and do the work of the devil.

I take real offence when so called believers in God, are so ignorant they don;t know the differnce between real evil people and those doing work with terminal cancer victims. With clinical hypnotherapy, they helped many cancer victims deal with severe pain in their final days. This was something they did for free and had regular people they helped weekly, until they died. This was the work of the devil to these ignorant idiots, and they wouldn;t even allow them to defend themselves. They did work to help people overcome compulsive drinking, eating and smoking, other fears and habits, confidence, etc. It was not stage hypnosis where they make people dance like a chicken.

Born agains believe in something that shows their own lack of faith. They believe meditation or hypnosis alters the mind to allows the devil to enter it somehow. The truth is, during hypnosis, you are fully aware of your soroundings, you are just in a very relaxed and suggestable state. You can not be told to do something you would not ordinarily do, like go load your guns and kill the neighbors. The born agains are really insecure to imagaine people are so weakminded the devil will walk into your heart, and kick the Lord right out, taking over your soul.

I have zero tolerance for tactics like Frodos, and the attitude that does more to drive people away from finding the Lord. This was one of the questions he refused to address, and feels like "He can do no wrong".
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 12, 2009 9:19 am

greeney2 wrote:I have zero tolerance for tactics like Frodos, and the attitude that does more to drive people away from finding the Lord.

I agree once again. Don’t people like him relies that they do more harm then good. :roll:

It's because of people like him I really don't like anything to do with the bible. And i'm willing to bet i'm not the only person with the same feeling.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 12, 2009 9:44 am

Its not the Bible that you should reject, its all the mususe of the Bible that is the problem. Another question I asked Froto, who has disappeared with some lame excuse my questions are buried, is explane how so many different Christian religions have a different inturpitation of the same thing??? The kid in Ohio is a prime example how the Babptists can see daning and music is a sin, but another doesn;t?

Froto ran from that question and a few others, just like the born agains ran out of the job fair mall, refusing to hear what anyone said. And they are first to say they are not judging you?

I challenge Froto to look close at his/her self and ask, "Is it possible my actions may cause someone in need of finding the Lord, to go the other direction"?
greeney2

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Wed May 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Evolutionists cannot prove that:

1. Time, space, and matter came into existence by themselves.
2. Planets and stars formed from space dust.
3. Matter created life by itself.
4. Early life-forms learned to reproduce themselves.
5. Major changes occurred between these diverse life forms (i.e., fish changed to amphibians, amphibians changed to reptiles, and reptiles changed to birds or mammals).
6. How did an a sexual reproducing organism evolve into 2 sexes?
7. How did a 3 chamber heart evolve into a 4 chamber heart?

Someone wrote:

The next question I would pose to an evolutionist/naturalist is whether he considers himself moral. If you uphold yourself to any moral purpose whatsoever, you fail to live up to your worldview. As an evolutionist, you should act purely out of utility. Survival is your main goal. Of course none of this makes human experience intelligible given the fact that no one acts this way.

If you disagree with this theory, I ask you, do you steal from the blind? Survival of the fittest right? Would you steal from the blind if it were legal? Many atheists, evolutionists, naturalists, etc wouldn't. Because they are good moral people. They, however, don't live up to the obligation of the way they see the world. You aren't living up to your duty of primal survival. You are actually capable of things totally independent of natural selection, like love...even for those who have no impact on your life. Every dollar you give to the homeless, and every hour you volunteer, you do not out of utility, but out of love. Your goodness causes you to fail to live up to your worldview.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Wed May 13, 2009 8:59 pm

greeney2 wrote:Buried on page 4??? You are so busy telling people your opinion, you don't read or listen at all. Thanks for proving my point, people like you can't be told anything. If you want to find the questions, they are very in plain view end in question marks. I don't think looking thru page 4 means they are buried, it means you don't want to answer.

I don't know what you mean. Simply copy and paste it, can't you at least do that?
xfrodobagginsx

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts