The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
35%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
35%
OTHER
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Tue May 29, 2012 8:49 am

frrostedman wrote:
humphreys wrote:Screw the scientific method. If only we could go back in time and ask the writers of the Bible about how the Universe works.

Now those guys really knew their stuff :geek:

The scientific method is unquestionable in its pursuit of truth. The problem is, the scientific community doesn't follow the scientific method. If a result points to something they don't like, it gets rejected.

So SO true. They won't even explore the Possibility that there is a God. There is tons of evidence against evolution that gets censored from the textbooks in an effort to get you to believe the way that they want. So much for science. It's more like brainwashing to me.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Tue May 29, 2012 8:53 am

frrostedman wrote:Ask any modern-day scientist who ever published an article in a scientifc journal, merely entertaining the idea of intelligent design. Career: over.

Scientists--if they want to be taken seriously by the "community"--dare not tread in certain waters. They're simply off-limits.

There absolutely is a predisposition and bias in the scientific community and anything or anyone outside their circle of trust is labeled "fringe" and marginalized. It's not to say those outside the circle can't speak to an audience anymore, they just can't get funded and their hypotheses fall on deaf ears and don't get published, etc.

Wow! This man knows his stuff. This is so true. I listen to a radio host named Bob Dutko who talks about this very thing. 130.5 Fm in the Detroit area. You can listen to him on the web if you look up his website.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Tue May 29, 2012 8:56 am

frrostedman wrote:Hey why not. Give it a shot. Pray the prayer (sincerely) and see what happens. I dare you all!

Now, I like you more every time I read your posts. You have good, common sense. Thank you for your support friend.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:38 am

1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:59 am

1Jo 3:1 ¶ Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Creation/Evolution Debate - Kent Hovind vs. Ben Waggoner (University of Central Arkansas)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT-1niYxb8I
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:26 am

Php 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:54 am

A Vision of Hell, Given to a Woman by a Real Citizen in Hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gp-nKviK18
xfrodobagginsx

Postby rath » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:59 am

Watch on youtube.com
rath

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm sure glad I had the choice unlike all the babies.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts