The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
35%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
35%
OTHER
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 08, 2009 9:24 am

xfrodobagginsx wrote:
Tairaa wrote:
tell us if we arn;t like you we will not see Heaven.

Greeney, sounds familiar. ;)

Frodo... You're ridiculous... :roll:

You obviously realize that the bible was written by man, eh? You take for law what was written by man.

It was written by God, penned by men.

In your religion, man ate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, man was made flawed. How can you take for law something that is flawed?

God isn't flawed, man is.

You don't know the words of God, you know the words of your bible, there is a difference.

Actually, no there isn't. The bible is God's word.

My response is in bold

Bet you 1000$ it was written by humans.

God isn't flawed, man is.

Obviously.

Actually, no there isn't. The bible is God's word.
Gotta love blind faith!
Sorry, you're wrong. The bible was written by a human being or multiple human beings, there is no possibility of it being any other way. The pen, touching the paper, was being held in the hands of a human. Then it was converted to several different languages and re-written, and re-interpreted.

Since you weren't there, and all you have to go on is a book, you have no way of knowing what God truly says, or what Jesus said before he died. You simply cannot know. Fact. 100% certain. You. Don't. Know. ;)

Have a good one mate.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 08, 2009 9:28 am

Tairaa wrote:

Bet you 1000$ it was written by humans.

I bet my life on it.

How stupid to people have to be. Visit my thing in the Religion & Spirituality section and you’ll see my main thing with `god`. I just don't understand some people. :roll:

How odd, my throat’s tightening up now. :? :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 08, 2009 9:46 am

Written by God, penned by man, and misused by man ever since. That exactly what you are doing, misusing what you think the Bible tells you do do. Ever occur to you X that with hundreds of other religions in the world and countless other Christian religions, you might just have a little tunnel vision? Maybe God showed all the blind people more than one path to the same thing? Show me a born again and I'll show you someone incapible of listening because they are too busy dicating. You did just judge Catholics in one clean sweep, having the nerve to dismiss and discredit 1 billion Catholics who have been Baptised and Confirmed in Holy Sacramants, as well as First Holy Communion.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 08, 2009 10:06 am

Here is a good example in todays News, of how man has misused the Bible, like you do X, with their judgmental narrow minded inturpitation of scripture. "My way or the hyway", "I'm right and the rest of you must be wrong", because only you know the truth???

Maybe you can come down to earth and give a good explanation why this same message isn't clear to other Christian Religions? Just how can one Christian religion make this deduction while another does not? drinking and consuming alcohol is a sin to one, but perfectly permissable to another. How do you explain this if scripture is written by God and mearly penned by man, and how man can come up with dozens of inturpitaitons of the same exact passages? Going to Hell for attending the senior prom, is little extreme.

Ohio Christian school tells student to skip prom
Buzz Up Send
Email IM Share
Delicious Digg Facebook Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print 47 mins ago
FINDLAY, Ohio – A student at a fundamentalist Baptist school that forbids dancing, rock music, hand-holding and kissing will be suspended if he takes his girlfriend to her public high school prom, his principal said.

Despite the warning, 17-year-old Tyler Frost, who has never been to a dance before, said he plans to attend Findlay High School's prom Saturday.

Frost, a senior at Heritage Christian School in northwest Ohio, agreed to the school's rules when he signed a statement of cooperation at the beginning of the year, principal Tim England said.

The teen, who is scheduled to receive his diploma May 24, would be suspended from classes and receive an "incomplete" on remaining assignments, England said. Frost also would not be permitted to attend graduation but would get a diploma once he completes final exams. If Frost is involved with alcohol or sex at the prom, he will be expelled, England said.

Frost's stepfather Stephan Johnson said the school's rules should not apply outside the classroom.

"He deserves to wear that cap and gown," Johnson said.

Frost said he thought he had handled the situation properly. Findlay requires students from other schools attending the prom to get a signature from their principal, which Frost did.

"I expected a short lecture about making the right decisions and not doing something stupid," Frost said. "I thought I would get his signature and that would be the end."

England acknowledged signing the form but warned Frost there would be consequences if he attended the dance. England then took the issue to a school committee made up of church members, who decided to threaten Frost with suspension.

"In life, we constantly make decisions whether we are going to please self or please God. (Frost) chose one path, and the school committee chose the other," England said.

The handbook for the 84-student Christian school says rock music "is part of the counterculture which seeks to implant seeds of rebellion in young people's hearts and minds."

England said Frost's family should not be surprised by the school's position.

"For the parents to claim any injustice regarding this issue is at best forgetful and at worst disingenuous," he said. "It is our hope that the student and his parents will abide by the policies they have already agreed to."

The principal at Findlay High School, whose graduates include Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, said he respects, but does not agree with, Heritage Christian School's view of prom.

"I don't see (dancing and rock music) as immoral acts," Craig Kupferberg said.
greeney2

Postby wolfshadow » Fri May 08, 2009 10:52 am

xfrodobagginsx wrote:

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things.][/

So in reading this are you saying that even an infant who is week old and suddenly dies is a sinner and can't get into heaven?
wolfshadow

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 08, 2009 11:02 am

If anyone can proove going to the senior prom is a sin, lets let Charles manson out of jail.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 08, 2009 11:59 am

greeney2 wrote:If anyone can proove going to the senior prom is a sin, lets let Charles manson out of jail.

sorry G2 you lost me there.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Those saved by Christ don't get what they deserve (hell) they get to go to heaven.

And I know none of you will enter heaven that´s for sure.

If anyone can proove going to the senior prom is a sin, lets let Charles manson out of jail.

I think some of us can prove that going to a prom is not a sin. :mrgreen:
But if anyone even claims they have proff then they either really have misread the bible or they don´t know a damn thing about either the bible or anythign else.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby ATC_GOD » Fri May 08, 2009 2:35 pm

All if you haven't seen this one pick it up.. Its awesome.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815241/
"Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda
ATC_GOD

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Just trying to make a point Lashmer that letting Manson out of prison would be as absurd as telling a kid dancing at the senior prom or kissing his girlfriend is a sin.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts