The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
33%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
33%
OTHER
24%

Total votes : 21

Postby shadowcass » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 am

Not worried about it, actually. But you make some good points. I see a few posts from people who have a problem with "such a God". So foolish, really. They clearly don't know Him if they feel that way.

One can only hope that (as in the tale of the Sage who went to visit Vishnu) they will GET to know Him and realize how childish their resentment has been.

Cassandra

http://thetruthaboutalmosteverything.wo ... he-christ/
shadowcass

Postby shadowcass » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:48 am

The Sage story:

The Sage asked Vishnu "Who will attain Union with you first? He who loves you or he who hates you."
"He who hates me," Vishnu replied. "Because he will think of me more often ;)
shadowcass

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Evolution teaches that Dinosaurs died out 65 Million years before men walked the earth. The bible teaches that men lived with dinosaurs. They aren't willing to accept that they lived with men because their theory crumbles if they lived with men. The word dinosaur wasn't coined until the 1800's. They weren't discovered by modern man until then. Look it up. So, according to evolutionists, no one knew what a dinosaur looked like until the 1800s because thats when the first one was fully assembled. What we actually see are discriptions in all cultures all over the world of them. They were called Dragon's before the 1800.

Dr. Kent Hovind proves 100% without a doubt that Dinosaurs lived with men. If you watch this video in it's entirety, you will see that the evidence is overwhelming.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 399195162#
xfrodobagginsx

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 pm

ridiculous!
greeney2

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 pm

If you had taken the time to watch the entire video, you would see how true it is. He proves it no doubt that they lived with men.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby at1with0 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 pm

If you're so interested in proof, where is the proof that the bible is the word of God?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Just tell us where the Bible teaches this.
greeney2

Postby OraProNobis » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 pm

I think there is a very real possibility that men lived with dinosaurs.

I also think that the huge flood, during the times of Noah, could be connected with the dinosaurs disappearing.

I also think the flood maybe linked to the disappearance of Atlantis as well.

None of this I can prove, just theories I have read that seem plausible.
OraProNobis

Postby humphreys » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am

Kent Hovind went to jail for fraud. He is a fraud. Enough said.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Kent_Hovind

Humphreys is 100% correct about this guy, he is in federal prison for a very long time in Colorado. Thank You Humphreys, you really did a good job on this one, I take my hat off to you this time. Seriously good reseach.

xfrodobagginsx if you really are the great Christian believer you claim to be, you have a responsibility how you use it. Like I said to you initially in this thread, your tactics may do more harm than good. In this case, you snapped at me for not watching a 2 hour video, in my mind any 3rd grader knows man did not live with dinasours. Why would I waste my time? As it turns out, This man is a total fraud as Humphreys found, and when you look at the long list of federal crimes he did, you may have chased those who might have found the Lord away again.

xfrodobagginsx, when so called Christians led us to trash videos like this (that would be you), and the people at the bottom of them are in prison, how can you blame Humphreys for thinking all Christians are a bunch of nuts.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts