The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
35%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
35%
OTHER
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Thu May 07, 2009 9:01 pm

greeney2 wrote:xfrodobagginsx you are typical of the born agains who drop a bomb on the rest of the world and do a disappearing act. Your standard for yourself is your inturpitation, and so is your assessment of infant Baptism and Confirmation, which are both Catholic Sacramants, to name only one religion. I really wonder what goes on in the minds of people like you, when its bad enough you have no respect for other religions, but worse you can't even understand other Christian religions.

I'm really glad your attitude twards everyone else, gives you the right to judge all of us, tell us if we arn;t like you we will not see Heaven. I wonder if you believe everyone else will go with Charles Manson when we die.

I didn't judge you, God did through His word. If you're offended, take it up with God. I simply told you what the bible said.

Question: if you were in a room full of blind people, which were surrounded by a cliff and one of them said, "I know they way, let's walk this way" and people began following them toward the cliff, would you say anything or would you sit back and say nothing? I know the truth of the word of God. Many people don't know what Jesus says about salvation. It's my job to tell them that they need Jesus Christ in order to be saved from a horrible fate. Jesus Christ will take them to heaven to be with them when they die. What could be more loving then that?
xfrodobagginsx

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 07, 2009 10:39 pm

ATC_GOD wrote:Could Jesus have meant that by living through my example you will have happiness and your soul will benefit? I am trying to figure out where exactly it says that he died to forgive all of our sins and unless we believe that as truth we go to hell?

:?:

I personally like your first sentence. :D Not being a christian myself, it comes from "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoverith believith on him shall not parish, but have everlasting life"

Or...sumtin' like that. I dunno, I think it's like John 14 something? I forget.

Maybe that's the vodka talking. :D 8-)

;)

By the way, this guy does this every few months. He pops in, tries to convert, and leaves again. It just used to be contained in the religious area.

Oh and which hell are we talking about? Hades? Shoal? And there is a third one that the vodka is making me forget too.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 08, 2009 12:02 am

tell us if we arn;t like you we will not see Heaven.

Greeney, sounds familiar. ;)

Frodo... You're ridiculous... :roll:

You obviously realize that the bible was written by man, eh? You take for law what was written by man.

In your religion, man ate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, man was made flawed. How can you take for law something that is flawed?

You don't know the words of God, you know the words of your bible, there is a difference.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 am

Tairaa wrote:
You obviously realize that the bible was written by man, eh?

Maybe...but there is some controversy about women writing a few chapters in the old testament.

That is a good start, however, for the beginning of the traditional arguments. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 4:03 am

Whatever the truth or truths might be, almost eveyrone will get what they deserve. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby ATC_GOD » Fri May 08, 2009 7:31 am

Nesaie wrote: Not being a christian myself, it comes from "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoverith believith on him shall not parish, but have everlasting life"

Ya I know that line...but I dont find where it says that he will die and wash away our sins....and that if we dont believe exactly that, then we burn for all eternity :roll:

Im sure you get what I was getting at though Nesaie.

I love how the bible means so many different things depending on whom you talk to that obviously has the ultimate understanding on how to interpret it. They are all so sure that what they think is right is the ultimate truth and everything else is a lie and YOU ARE ALL HEATHENS if you do not believe my version of what I think the bible means. How very arrogant..... :cry:
"Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda
ATC_GOD

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Fri May 08, 2009 8:17 am

Tairaa wrote:
tell us if we arn;t like you we will not see Heaven.

Greeney, sounds familiar. ;)

Frodo... You're ridiculous... :roll:

You obviously realize that the bible was written by man, eh? You take for law what was written by man.

It was written by God, penned by men.

In your religion, man ate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, man was made flawed. How can you take for law something that is flawed?

God isn't flawed, man is.

You don't know the words of God, you know the words of your bible, there is a difference.

Actually, no there isn't. The bible is God's word.

My response is in bold
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Fri May 08, 2009 8:18 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Whatever the truth or truths might be, almost eveyrone will get what they deserve. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Those saved by Christ don't get what they deserve (hell) they get to go to heaven.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 08, 2009 9:19 am

Nesaie wrote:
Tairaa wrote:

Maybe...but there is some controversy about women writing a few chapters in the old testament.

That is a good start, however, for the beginning of the traditional arguments. ;)

I meant man, from the German mann meaning human. :)

HA!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 08, 2009 9:22 am

Tairaa wrote:
Nesaie wrote:
Tairaa wrote:

I meant man, from the German mann meaning human. :)

HA!

Why is man an accepted term for humans in the academic world but in the normal person. How stupid. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts