The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
35%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
35%
OTHER
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby humphreys » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:42 pm

In other words, you won't even watch it!

He was just being lazy, greeney. I am aware there are probably well over a million videos that will claim God proof, just as there are going to be a ton of atheism videos claiming just the opposite. It means nothing to grab one and paste a link.

I want better than that. I want to hear why I should watch that particular video, and a summary of Frodo's thoughts on it at the very least. At least he should prove he's even watched the damn video himself!

He is a serial spammer, afterall, and that fact has been demonstrated beyond doubt.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby humphreys » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 pm

And stop calling him "froto". How hard is it to get a bloody name right? :crazy:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:18 am

What kind of God would allow such a total mess which is todays world?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:26 am

Sounds like an admission even you or probably EH don't even read you own propaganda for atheism. I'll try hard to just copy and paste names so you will be happy humpfrotoreys. :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby humphreys » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:31 am

greeney2 wrote:I'll try hard to just copy and paste names so you will be happy humpfrotoreys. :lol: :lol:

No you won't, but thanks for pretending!

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:42 am

You Welcome Humpgrumpreys! :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:39 am

I prayed the Jesus Christ, born again prayer years ago..along with any other prayer that comes along..from any religion..
I like to cover my bases
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby humphreys » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:07 am

Bionic, what if the real God hates grovellers and those who bother him with silly prayers? :shock:

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 am

The real God also never gives up on you, no matter who you are!
greeney2

Postby OraProNobis » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:What kind of God would allow such a total mess which is todays world?

Cole

A patient , merciful one, who has been sending messengers for some time asking souls to change their ways.

He is just about at the point where one last call to mercy will be provided, as revelations unfolds.

God made a pact to not intervene in the free will of man, but if many souls pray to Him for intervention , He is answering prayer . At least thats how I view it.

Cole, many visionaries and prophets of this day , talk about the great corruption in governments, and the words of Jesus to many of these prophets even tell us of how the worship of ancient pagan religions (which are really a worship of satan) is behind all this NWO manipulations, as well as the great economic collapse.

Please read some of these messages, so you can prepared for what is around the corner.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/home/

If you think its all BS, that's ok too. There are just too many similar type messages going around, and I do feel that our heavenly Father is at a point where "enough is enough".

Don't make the mistake I made, at one point , by blaming God for all that is happening.
OraProNobis

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts