The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
35%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
35%
OTHER
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 am

xfrodobagginsx wrote:You won't be able to haunt anyone because you will be locked up in a firey pit with millions of other screaming, agonized souls, naked, hungry, dying, in horrible pain and with no hope of ever getting out...that's hell for starters. You don't want to go there.

The field day I’m going to have with that.

Dieing. Tell me, if you’re dead how can you be `dieing`? It is illogical to say the least.

Naked. What’s wrong with that?

Mr. Baggins, I have no problem with religion BUT I don’t like to be told how to live my life (at all, just don’t do it because it’s going to fall on deaf ears).

Tell me, while we’re at it, why does Christianity steal so many ideas from the old ways? Pan is a good example.

Why does the bible speak in riddles?

And (this is the best one) why did the pope not allow the bible to be translated into any language because Latin is gods’ language (or something along those lines).
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:53 am

Tairaa wrote:
You won't be able to haunt anyone because you will be locked up in a firey pit with millions of other screaming, agonized souls, naked, hungry, dying, in horrible pain and with no hope of ever getting out...that's hell for starters. You don't want to go there.

Filled with every child under 5 who has ever been killed, or any other child who doesn't believe in god even once they are able to and was killed.

SUCKERS! I guess you shoulda been born in a better situation! NOW BURN!

I believe there way of thinking is `F*** ‘em`. :lol:

Because I have a brain with a higher IQ than a spanner I will look at your links later tonight or tomorrow.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:00 am

One last question, and this is the one I want answered.

Why did the Christians loose the crusades if THEY were fighting with the right god? Surely if they were with the right god they would have won given that Constantine I,
The roman Emperor, converted to Christianity because they won an important battle (if my crappy memory is right).

Strikes of two tone doesn’t it.

Ah, we won…god did it.

Ah, we lost…god doesn’t get involved in human life.

:roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 am

One last question, and this is the one I want answered.

Good Luck Lashmer, Froto hasn't anwswered a single question on this post or any other he has done. If he could just be a fly on the wall and see himself, he might realize his tactic drive more people from finding the Lord than to the Lord. Just be glad you don't have to work with him everyday at work. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 am

greeney2 wrote:Just be glad you don't have to work with him everyday at work. :lol:

OMG...I didn't even think of that. You feel sorry for the people that do work with him don't you. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:32 pm

If you are going to discuss a religion, at least know what it is you are discussing.

"No one will be able to go in to the king if he is naked." That's for Lashmar's comment.

"This world is a corpse-eater. All the things in it themselves die also. Truth is a life-eater. Therefore no one nourished by truth will die. It was from that place that Jesus came and brought food. To those who so desired he gave life, that they might not die."

"He who has knowledge of the truth is a free man, but the free man does not sin, for 'he who sins is the slave of sin'. Truth is the mother, knowledge the father. Those who think that sinning does not apply to them are called 'free' by the world. 'Knowledge' of the truth merely 'makes such people arrogant,' which is what the words 'it makes them free' mean. It even gives them a sense of superiority over the whole world. But 'love builds up'. In fact, he who is really free through knowledge is a slave because of love for those who have not yet been able to attain to the freedom of knowledge. Knowledge makes them capable of becoming free."

"Jesus took them all by stealth, for he did not appear as he was, but in the manner in which they would be able to see him. He appeared to them all. He appeared to the great as great. He appeared to the small as small. He appeared to the angels as an angel, and to the men as a man. Because of this his word hid itself from everyone. Some indeed saw him, thinking they were seeing themselves, but when he appeared to his disciples in glory on the mount he was not small. He became great, but he made the disciples great, that they might see him in his greatness."
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:28 pm

xfrodobagginsx

Postby Tairaa » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Frodo-
I looked up your argument for you, and just so you're aware, thermodynamics do NOT state that we should not exist.

If we were a closed system then we would inevitably gain entropy until we all died off.

However, it is important to note that just because closed systems experience a rise in entropy, doesn't mean that an open system cannot recieve enough energy to give the system a decline in entropy. Such is the case with Earth, we get enough energy from the Sun and from Uranium in the Earth that we see a net decline in entropy, thus allowing us to live, and thus allowing Evolution.

I mean, of course that is assuming that is what you're argument was.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Lashmar wrote:I don’t like to be told how to live my life (at all, just don’t do it because it’s going to fall on deaf ears).

But Lashmar, if someone does (try to) tell you how to live your life and it falls on deaf ears, how will you know they did it in the first place?

Just askin'... :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Lashmar » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 am

The vibrations of there voice will hit my skin. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts