The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Fourbore » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Hello, I heard about this site on Coast to Coast AM. I have been captivated by UFO subject matter since I saw my first ufo in 1972 (looked like an upside down pie plate with a stem like structure on top). The viewing lasted about 20 minutes. The second siting was in 1999, looked like stainless steel about the size of two railroad boxcars, and partial covered in the only cloud in the sky. In 2006 I saw the black triangle crawl along over the house with three distinct white lights, one in each corner. I have seen other ufo's in the sky but nothing as clear as these first three. I have tried to capture strange lights using digital cameras but nothing comes out with any shape other than colored blobs. It is the most difficult photography I have ever tried. On to the rest of the board!
Fourbore

Postby blackvault » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:23 am

Welcome to the board!

Feel free to jump right in, and hope you'll consider submitting your UFO sighting to the case file database? Or, you can email me the full report, like location, date, time, description, etc. to john@greenewald.com or submit online at: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/events/home/ Any photos or videos?

Look forward to hearing from you.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Fourbore » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I have pictures and photos of odd lights in the sky, I have to look for them on external drives, and I will post if you want to look. What I couldn't figure out is if the lights are stars twinkling, then why would I see the same twinkling effect of two other objects separated by 120 degrees? They tracked like stars should with a fixed camera mount. Digital photos show continuous color and shape changes. From satellite images the three objects can be seen in the image above my Lat Lon. My 3 good sightings need reports written, but I will get to it.
Fourbore

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:06 pm

You're fortunate to get shots of the things you've seen, Fourbore. As luck would have it, I didn't have a camera handy when I witnessed the most incredible things I've ever seen. I really need to work on that camera situation.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts