The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Mad4mayhem » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi, I'm back once again on BlackVault.com after my profile was deleted...again. I'm 39, and recently moved to Cincinnati, OH from N.W. Indiana. I've always had a deep interest in the paranormal and the unexplained. I don't come to believe in these things just because they're hip or cool...I've had my own experiences, and they've changed the way I see the worl forever. Things are a little sketchy where my girlfriend is concerned...she does not want to even discuss anything outside of what she can see, touch, or prove. I love her with all my heart, but this sometimes makes certain conversations.....difficult. One day, maybe, she will be able to accept a bigger reality.
I welcome discussion on all topics. And, even though I consider myself a fair and even-handed person, I will never be politically correct. If you can't handle direct and frank conversation with someone who calls things as he sees them....then don't waste my time or yours. ;)
Mad4mayhem

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Mad4mayhem wrote:I will never be politically correct. If you can't handle direct and frank conversation with someone who calls things as he sees them....then don't waste my time or yours. ;)

I like you already. :D

Welcome. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby dondi97 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 am

Welcome. I have been lurking a few weeks, just taking it all in. I feel similar to yourself and can't really discuss some of it yet with the people with whom I am closest. The possibility of UFOs and other life forms is apparently threatening to many folk. I suppose its analagous to people being threatened by other cultures and other traditions. I've always been interested in the differences between people and not afraid of them! Anyway, welcome to the site.
dondi97

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts