The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello from the Land of Enchantment

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby keoughla » Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 am

Hello everyone. My name is Keoughla but all my friends call me Kia. I am interested in seing what the government doest want us to see. I love to read and write short stories & poetry. I like all kinds of music. And I live in the Land of Enchanment! My fave tv shows are CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI:New York, Criminal Minds, Cold Case, The Big Bang Theory, Ghost Hunters, Stargate SG-1, The X-Files, Medium, UFO Files, Psychic Kids, Ghostly Encounters, etc. I believe that aliens are among us studying our progress on this planet. I also believe that we are being visited by extraterriestials.
keoughla

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:03 am

Welcome keoughla! We share some of the fave TV shows. Sorry to tell you about 7 CBS shows were axed and Mrs. G2 and I really like Cold Case, but it been cancelled. If you saw the season finale, that may be the end of it forever unless it is picked up. Medium was on the chopping block, but they kept it, and cancelled Ghost Whisperer. The Mentalist last year was axed but was picked up on CBS after CSI. I;m sure you saw the finale of CSI, and the cliffhanger at the end. I wonder if that was the end of Ray Langston(larence Fishbone), and maybe they are bringing back Grissom(William Peterson). They have had Sara back all year. None of the other 7 cancelled shows are on your list.
greeney2

Postby rath » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 am

Yes, Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts