The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

We have lost a Blackvault Member.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby screamzero » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 pm

I just checked his profile....he's a Knower...has a good list of
songs on there as well. #9 Dream...I like that one..I'm Your Captain...
wow...our old singer could sing just like Mark Farner but then Jr. Medlow (google him)
had a five octave vocal range before he blew his pipes...before he got hot out in Austin
and we called him Larry then...sorry...back to...Starman...digs on
Van Gogh...sumpin' 'bout those Flems...

Starman drew introspection when he posted. My kinda guy. Now if it was
CG croakin' I might care...but Starman? Heck dern he knows G-d. He's doin'
just fine. Thank you. Happy trails....brother...
screamzero

Postby Questioner101 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Sorry to hear of this, Starman was a good writer.
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Island_Girl » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:43 pm

This is sad.

RIP, Starman.
Island_Girl

Postby Tairaa » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:01 am

RIP, I hope he lived well.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 am

When exactly did Starman pass away:

10th?

State data base registers no one by the name of Burt. I might have overlooked it but I doubt it.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Irisha » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 am

Don't know the exact date too, I have read in twitter on the 12h of August, Burt's xwife Paula wrote it. Burt felt bad on the 6th of August, and then haven't heard of him. We wrote each other every day before.Asked there and here, but nobody said me. Couldn't count 9 days and 40 days since death correctly even. Tried to find in internet but couldn't, they ask address in US to send me information. Ordered in "white pages" site but they didn't send me till now, maybe they don't send if I am in Russia. Don't know US rules, don't know where to look, don't know does information appear at this or that place at once. Please, Cole_Tricle, maybe you may help me?Maybe you may look once more or say me where to look. His name was George Burton Null,138Rest Haven Road,Bath,North Carolina, 27808,phone was 2529646235. Nobody lives there now so guess I may say...Really when I wrote to Burt's friends here, at BV, I hoped at little maybe somebody knew him in real life, may say how could it happen, and when...Know nobody returns back but feel so bad till now, it happened so suddenly
Irisha

Postby Lashmar » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 am

I found the date of Burt's passing:

Mr. George Burton “Burt” Null, age 61, of 138 Rest Haven Road, Bath died Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at his home.

A memorial service was held at 2:00 PM Sunday, August 23, 2009 in the chapel of Hillside Funeral Service.

Mr. Null was born on July 18, 1948 in Covington, VA to George E. Null, Jr. who preceded him in death and Irene Jack Null who survives. Burt was employed as an electrician with PCS Phosphate for 35 years. Burt had a love of music and guitar playing since he was a teenager. He had no children of his own but made the children of St. Jude Children’s Hospital his own.

In addition to his mother he is survived by a sister, Dianne George and husband Gary E. George of Conicville, VA; his life long partner Paula S. Null of Greenville; one niece, Briana Hedden and her husband Jason of Aldie, VA and their children, Ava and Audrey; one nephew, James M. Montgomery of Berryville, VA; and two step-nieces, Dana L. and Aimee R. George of Conicville, VA.

In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be directed to: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memorial and Honor Program, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105-1942.

http://www.hillsidefuneralservice.com/burtnull.html

Hope that helps. :)

Edit: Sorry, wrong link. :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Irisha wrote:Don't know the exact date too, I have read in twitter on the 12h of August, Burt's xwife Paula wrote it. Burt felt bad on the 6th of August, and then haven't heard of him. We wrote each other every day before.Asked there and here, but nobody said me. Couldn't count 9 days and 40 days since death correctly even. Tried to find in internet but couldn't, they ask address in US to send me information. Ordered in "white pages" site but they didn't send me till now, maybe they don't send if I am in Russia. Don't know US rules, don't know where to look, don't know does information appear at this or that place at once. Please, Cole_Tricle, maybe you may help me?Maybe you may look once more or say me where to look. His name was George Burton Null,138Rest Haven Road,Bath,North Carolina, 27808,phone was 2529646235. Nobody lives there now so guess I may say...Really when I wrote to Burt's friends here, at BV, I hoped at little maybe somebody knew him in real life, may say how could it happen, and when...Know nobody returns back but feel so bad till now, it happened so suddenly

Yes Lash found the obituary, sadly it is Burt. I'll do what I can to help. Looking at the Sat info available he lived in a beautiful spot near the waters edge.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=bat ... e&resnum=1

His obit had no picture.

http://www.hillsidefuneralservice.com/obit10.html

click the link above and scroll down. You can contact these people and probably find someone to speak with in regard to your friend.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please DO NOT HESITATE to stay in touch.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Irisha » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Thank you very much Lashmar...I had to ask earlier...And thank you very much for the links Cole_Tricle
Irisha

Postby Lashmar » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Hope I helped mate. :D

It is odd how we get so attached to people we haven’t met isn’t it? :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts