The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

so has anyone?

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby womandrake » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 pm

ever had the capability of touching someone and then seeing their past present and future?
womandrake

Postby joequinn » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Do you have this ability, womandrake? I firmly believe that, although rare, the ability exists, and for quite some time, I have been fascinated by the whole psychic discipline of psychometry, which does just this kind of thing.

You might want to read these two articles on one of my favorite 20th century psychics, the Polish psychometrist Stefan Ossowiecki (1877-1944):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Ossowiecki

http://www.articlearchives.com/humaniti ... 889-1.html
joequinn

Postby womandrake » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:16 am

ty sooo most helpful. but it still didnt tell me how i can harness it to save people. my ability has grown it keeps getting worse. i hate touching people. it shows me stuff i dont wanna see, i dont want to see people being killed i want to see the adresses and dates in which i can stop it. i feel worthless when i cant see where and when. the articles were great. but i have no use for seing what is in a sealed envelope. i want to save people and if i cant then i want to shut it off.
womandrake

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 am

I can see their future just by watching them.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts