The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gurkhas win right to settle in UK

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 am

:D :D :D

The useless bastards have stood down over this then. Good! :D

It’s truly embarrassing; it really, really is. They fought with and for us. They died with us. Who is this government to say these men can’t stay here with us?

It’s amazing. The Indians didn’t have this sort of trouble so why should the Gurkhas?

All Gurkha veterans who retired before 1997 with at least four years' service will be allowed to settle in the UK, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has said.

Ms Smith told MPs she was "proud to offer this country's welcome to all who have served in the brigade of Gurkhas".

It was your lot who said they weren't wanted. Why are you coming out trying to sound like a hero? :x

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8060607.stm

Stupid two-faced fascist bastards should be kicked out. :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 10:32 am

this is what the BNP have to say about this.

Edit: 6:25-30 :lol: :lol: :lol: this is coming from the BNP of all people. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNORoGEX ... re=related

:roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu May 21, 2009 12:02 pm

In London, where one in three rapes are committed by non-English men against English women, the population is over half foreign.

The BNP is supported by between 30 and 40% of the population in London, which indicates that an overwhelming number of the minority White English are well-pissed with foreigners and believe Britain should be for the British.

Personally my support for the BNP is lukewarm because they have been infiltrated and in my opinion don't go far enough in their nationalistic policies. - But with the nation-wreckers well entrenched in the British ruling scene I think they are doing a good job under very difficult and dangerous circumstances.

Nepal! I'm not surprised anyone would want to leave that cesspit of a country, but it would be nice if all these useless refugees would fix their own countries up instead of becoming parasites in mine.

France is already over half foreign, Germany on the balance and the UK not far behind. If only there was a place where White people could go and live with their own kind so we can live our lives with our own people in peace with our own cultures and traditions unmolested.

- Even if we were only handed Antarctica and handed a bar of chocolate we'd soon turn it into a paradise. Blacks and Jews wouldn't come until they'd turned the rest of the planet (which White people built) into a smoking pile of ash and trash. Pity Rath won't let us.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 12:08 pm

mael wrote:In London, where one in three rapes are committed by non-English men against English women, the population is over half foreign.

The BNP is supported by between 30 and 40% of the population in London, which indicates that an overwhelming number of the minority White English are well-pissed with foreigners and believe Britain should be for the British.

Describe foreign for me. :D

as for 30%/40% I'm going to call you on that. Why don't they have more seats then? ;)

is that a bit like 75% of there policies can be found in UKIP?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 pm

mael wrote:Personally my support for the BNP is lukewarm because they have been infiltrated and in my opinion don't go far enough in their nationalistic policies.

I didn’t see that first time round. Don’t know how but hell.

Not far enough. That’s very worrying my friend. How much further do you think they should go?

I would say more but I want to be as unbiased as possable.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu May 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Describe foreign for me. :D

* Non-British English in England.

as for 30%/40% I'm going to call you on that. Why don't they have more seats then? ;)

* Yeah! It's funny how they don't get more seats. It can't be political bias.

* http://www.nazi.org/nazi/news/archives/00002580.html

is that a bit like 75% of there policies can be found in UKIP?

* I've no idea.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 12:46 pm

there EU policy is very weak. UKIP is much better at that. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu May 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Lashmar wrote:
mael wrote:Personally my support for the BNP is lukewarm because they have been infiltrated and in my opinion don't go far enough in their nationalistic policies.

I didn’t see that first time round. Don’t know how but hell.

Not far enough. That’s very worrying my friend. How much further do you think they should go?

I would say more but I want to be as unbiased as possable.

* Kick out the welfare scroungers and the ne'er do wells for starters. Then put foreigners at the bottom of the list for benefits like housing.

* Give jobs to British people over aliens, and make foreigners follow the same laws with the same punishments as are applied on British-English people.

* Ban the practise of foreigners bringing in their relatives from abroad.

* Disqualify non-British-English from the civil srevice and national and local government. - ie only British-English teachers, same for the fuzz and ditto for government offices.

* Lotsa stuff. The theme would be for the British to take back their country from ingrates and downright parasites who have got to the UK through porky pies and greased-palms.

* And if an English person is found to be circumventing the system to allow useless foreigners to sponge off English society then they'd be done for treason. Politicians found guilty of it would be guilty of high treason and I'd like them to be hanged for it.

This would happen fairly rapidly if the media in the UK were to be freed of the Jews and their lackies. If the media told the whole truth then you (Lashmar) wouldn't have so much conflicting and self-destructive garbage floating around that brain of yours about the matter of England's rapidly darkening demographic scene.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 12:54 pm

mael wrote:
* Kick out the welfare scroungers and the ne'er do wells for starters. Then put foreigners at the bottom of the list for benefits like housing.

agreed. I think all welfare scroungers, english as well, should be kicked out.

* Give jobs to British people over aliens, and make foreigners follow the same laws with the same punishments as are applied on British-English people.

If it was done right. otherwise it will be like S.A all over again.

* Ban the practise of foreigners bringing in their relatives from abroad

100% with you there.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 12:57 pm

mael wrote:* Non-British English in England.

But describe non-British for me.

Do you have to be born here? Do your parents have to be born here? Does your family have to come from the UK?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts