The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

I guess Americans have gone absolutely nutty!

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Bamber » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:25 am

I guess Americans have gone absolutely nutty! I've got to know recently about some "highly profitable" deal involving American NUKEM Inc. and Navoi mining and metallurgical plant, Uzbekistan. NUKEM Inc. is widely known as major supplier of uranium for nuclear power stations all over the world. It's plain clear that Uzbekistan having vast deposits of uranium is rather a good prey for it. Americans are set to invest into the output and further processing of uranium.
So I wonder if they stay fully aware of the risks. I mean are they fully aware they may invest into the Islamic terrorists Washington is fighting so vigorously as well? It's no secret at all that president Karimov has been exploiting Islamic radicals to sort it out with some of his next door countries. It's no secret he's in touch with the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan listed in the USA as a terrorist organization. It's been intensely supported by Al -Qaeda btw and .... it's got its cells worldwide, this country, Germany including, and some other European states. And I bet they are active in USA as well! Just remember that some Uzbek terrorist was arrested in the USA for a try to kill Obama! He must be an IMU agent I bet you!
Now, back to that "highly profitable" deal of NUKEM Inc...... it may provide Karimov's regime .... and via him IMU terrorists..... with some technology tools or some stuff .... to get a "dirty nuke"!! And then those dorky Muslims may activate it anywhere they choose, USA or this country or elsewhere! So, guys who's in profit actually?
Bamber

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts