The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Greatness Gone Too Soon

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 am

Sorry cole man. Hijacked your thread here. :oops:

Fred IS GOD though. End of! 8-)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:06 pm

NOT my kind of music, but not bad either. And Freddy definitely possessed talent.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Hey I loved the guys music.

I'm just saying he died from AIDS , he should have wrapped it no matter what.

And yes if it was a straight guy I would have known he was a shooter. Still picked his fate.

same with the guy who eats too much fat, or smokes or anything else. It's you're choice. choose wisely. I choose not to put things where they were not ment to be. It is morality. Sorry you can't handle it.Choose a better life style. Not my problem

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:32 pm

Didn't pick his fate, he made decisions.

If you drive, and someone falls asleep behind the wheel and veers into your lane and hits you head on, you have not chosen your fate.

The risk of performing something resulting in something else doesn't mean that it is what you have chosen, but what happened. There is a difference.
Morality is in the hands of the beholder, just because you think something is morale doesn't make it so.

Same with me of course.

But I don't assume to know how humans ought to live their lives like most others do. I'm here to assure you that despite what you may THINK, you do not know any better then I how one should live.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:59 pm

Something most everyone will overlook here is that in this case the world was unaware of his condition until about a week prior to his death. He kept it a secret not out of shame, but as a means of protecting those closest to him from the mob of Media.

He was more a man than most men ever grow to be.

From the tribute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UE4y3mE ... re=related

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lightwolf » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Freddy was an awesome talent to say the least...it's truly unfortunate that what we sometimes choose to do in the throes of passion, and consequences be damned, can end in so much pain, and not just for one...but for many...Hell...been there, done that..surprising I never had kids of my own...anyway, gay or not, we are still human and subject to those decisions...Freddy made a decision that, ultimately took him from us all. Thank god the music is still alive...We miss you Freddy...

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby Jaack » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 pm

He took what he wanted in the end and taking it in the end got him to the end.

I love how people who espouse their morals all over the place in other subjects have their special circumstance subjects where no dissent is allowed.

The guy sucked pole. Pole suckers are known to be disease ridden and dirty in their practices as in no condom usage.
What?
Jaack

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:11 pm

I love how people who espouse their morals all over the place in other subjects have their special circumstance subjects where no dissent is allowed.

LOL
LOL
LOL
LMFAO
ROFL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh jeez Jaack, was that a little reflective thought, or where you talking about someone else?
Tairaa

Postby Lightwolf » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Jaack wrote:He took what he wanted in the end and taking it in the end got him to the end.

The guy sucked pole. Pole suckers are known to be disease ridden and dirty in their practices as in no condom usage.

Don't know too much about pole suckers in general other than they suck pole :lol: I'm warped...keep envisioning flag poles with a big knob (knob... LMAO) and what are morals anyway other than conscience decisions to follow, or not to follow as the case may be, what others espouse to be right or wrong. Freddy chose to go against social morals and follow his own which HE felt to be right. I certainly don't condone it, and just because I don't understand it, as much as it disturbs me, nor want to understand...well...sucking pole...for lack of a funnier term :shock: :lol: I can't judge Freddy for it either. I don't have that right, for I am just as human as he was and as a human, prone to mistakes as well... as for clean..at least he didn't have a hamster up his bum :lol:

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Ah Lightwolf agree with my philosophy of live and let live.

Definitely agree about the social moral thing, there is a big difference that most people don't understand. The like of Jaack, won't realize that he has no way of knowing right from wrong better then the guy next to him. He will insist that he knows how all should live. Human ignorance is astounding sometimes is it not?

BloodStone may understand this concept, I think he does deep down, but he hasn't/won't give up his apparent stance that social correctness is next to godliness and
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts