The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Gray Alien Visitation

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:29 pm

I don't know if they implanted anything in me (I just know they stuck needles or something into me)and I have never officially gone to any UFO group to get things looked into..never been hypnotized..the stuff I remember is stuff I never forgot

Besides talking here and oen other place onlien long ago..I keep this stuff to myself..jsut trying to live my life
Nothing (that i knwo of, has happened in a logn time..

Recently though, something has begun to happen to my consciousness..something that was alreayd going on but has gotten louder, exelerated, in a way...but it's a process that is ongoing right now and I am not sure where it is leading..so I'd rather not get into it

I am not sure it's related to the "alien stuff" as I call it..but wonder if it is (kidn of feel, on a cetain level a component of it ,v wery much has soemthign to do with them and what thye migth have done to my personal energetic circuit..my energy signature/signal, so to speak
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby morbshock » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:32 am

I had another strange experience about a month ago. I always sleep on my right side due to a right nasal closure and adjusting the pillow the right way makes it easier to breathe when sleeping. I fell asleep in the usual position but woke up on my left side and my pajamas were very uncomfortable due to them being shifted around as if I was undressed and then dressed by some one else while sleeping. Very strange. It has to be related to this Gray Alien Visitation topic which I started. I bet I have been donating my sperm to these female aliens so they can produce semi humans and then finally produce full humans. This all has to do with attempting to overthrow Heaven and God so these Aliens which I strongly fell are demons and devils, etc... It's much more complicated then this but I don't have the time to write a thesis on it ;)
morbshock

Postby broaf » Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 am

bionic wrote:I had so much happen..it was all so long ago..I journaled a-lot of it..but at this point don't even know where my journal of it all is..(in the process of several moves)
A-lot of that..the obvious stuff is behind me now..these days it's much more subtle

they are extremely telepathic to a level that is hard for people to fathom and wrap their own minds around

basically we are OWNED and manipulated and do not even realize it(and not just by gray aliens, fyi)

I won't go into more details, as I believe it would not be advantagious for me and mine

sorry

Post the info! Hardly anyone reads this site anyway, except for people who want to know what's going on.
If there's something sinister going on how will we stand a chance if people won't stand up!
broaf

Postby alienwithin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:57 pm

yeah, we are or owned or manipulated by these beings. Actually if anyone wants to see what is actually going on, one of the very few people who have actually got anywhere near the truth is Dolores Cannon.

There is nothing sinister going on, unless you look at the abductions being done by military groups, and the experimentation and then the false memory these human military groups put into people to make them think it was aliens.
alienwithin

Postby morbshock » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm really thinking that the New World Order cronies are involved in all of this crazy stuff.
I heard that the US military is 30 years advanced.
What we see them using is outdated by 30 friggin' years.
How crazy is that?
I bet they are saving it to retaliate against the coming Russian and Chinese invasion.
morbshock

Postby grasshopper » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:32 am

This is in answer to Morbshock's question about smelling an odor when around the beings. I have and I have not. It seems to me that they can control whether or not we smell them. I have wondered if we have a more acute sense of smell than they do. The one grey that comes usually allows me to smell his odor, and it is by that odor that I know which one is in the room. They seem to have slightly different odors. Some of the beings smell "musky" while others remind me of an outhouse. One group that came had such a strong odor that I thought if I was in a room full of them my lungs would catch on fire, suddenly the odor disappeared; I thought of acid. I have often wondered what we smell like to them. One did ask me why we "perfumed" everything. I hadn't thought about it before but we do..our soaps, fabric softner, etc.
grasshopper

Postby grasshopper » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:37 am

Bionic...in what way are the visits more subtle? I have noticed the same thing.
grasshopper

Postby morbshock » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:30 pm

If we didn't use all of those perfumes each of us would have our own distinct odor. I guess that's how the aliens can recognize each other being that they all seem to look the same.

grasshopper wrote:This is in answer to Morbshock's question about smelling an odor when around the beings. I have and I have not. It seems to me that they can control whether or not we smell them. I have wondered if we have a more acute sense of smell than they do. The one grey that comes usually allows me to smell his odor, and it is by that odor that I know which one is in the room. They seem to have slightly different odors. Some of the beings smell "musky" while others remind me of an outhouse. One group that came had such a strong odor that I thought if I was in a room full of them my lungs would catch on fire, suddenly the odor disappeared; I thought of acid. I have often wondered what we smell like to them. One did ask me why we "perfumed" everything. I hadn't thought about it before but we do..our soaps, fabric softner, etc.
morbshock

Postby morbshock » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:03 am

I just thought of something regarding all of those who have had an alien encounter/abduction/etc or who think that they may have had one.
Are there any others listed above besides myself that have a birthmark?
I was wondering if a birthmark could have anything to do with this alien encounter phenomenon and if they are marking their victims at birth?
morbshock

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts