The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Government Budget Estimates hearing into crop circles.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:00 am

Wallabies get high in poppy fields, make crop circles

Wallabies get high in poppy fields, make crop circles

:)

June 25, 2009

WALLABIES are breaking into Tasmania's poppy fields and getting high.

The strange occurrence, revealed in a Government Budget Estimates hearing, has also solved what some growers say has spurred a campfire legend about mysterious crop circles that appear in northern Tasmania's poppy paddocks.

In true X-Files-style, Attorney-General Lara Giddings said the drugged out wallabies had been found hopping around in circles squashing the poppies, creating the formations – and hence solving the mystery.

The wallabies are increasingly entering the fields and eating the poppy heads, The Mercury reports.

That causes them to get high and run around in circles creating "crop circles".

"The one interesting bit that I found recently in one of my briefs on the poppy industry was that we have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles," Ms Gidding said.

Related Coverage
Stoned wallabies signal aliens

"Then they crash. We see crop circles in the poppy industry from wallabies that are high."
rath

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's hilarious.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 pm

i thought so to Tairaa.

the Wallabies get high in poppy fields, hopping around in circles squashing the poppies, creating the crop circle formations & then fall over.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The big question is how they make the crop circles in other parts of the world.

Alians must transport them. :D
rath

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:01 am

Australian wallabies are eating opium poppies and creating crop circles as they hop around "as high as a kite", a government official has said.

That's brilliant! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 118257.stm

This has got to be the best thing I've seen today. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:38 am

I have just studied the issue of Crop circles in some detail and this is my report that might shed some light as to why I personally believe some of our "UNIVERSAL SPACE SHIPS" are indeed "responsible for some" but not all of these manifestations of CRAZY WALLABIES THAT GET SLEEPY FROM POPPY SEEDS!

After all Opium is a "tranquilizer" as anyone knows that has tried opium before which I have not, so that you do not call me an "AMBASSADOR ON DOPE" like William Jefferson Clinton, who stated he "tried Weed" but did not inhale!

For one we thought it was "impractical" to transport Wallabiess on space ships just to "prove we do not exist" and leave no traces in the natural environment, when we "come and go" as we indeed please sometimes with in a "FLASH" as has been reported in some cases of "crop circle creation"!

Needless to state we can "put ourselves under Universal Cloak" kind of like the Masons do when they "put on their 14th degree rings" which they claim has the "power of higher magic" and also "makes them invisible" or so they think at least!

We also like to "leave some traces" to get people's hope up that they are not alone in this world or UNIVERSE better stated and thereby we "confirm that hope" by "irradiating some of the soil" if the crop is still young, the radiation tends to affect the seeds negatively meaning their "seedlings" created from those areas prove to be stunted in their growth, but if it is
during the final phase just before the harvest then seedlings obtaned from those crop circles do tend to grow up to twice or 3 times faster and the nodes are wider spaced than on regular crops, now I cannot claim, this is either a "beneficial" or "detrimental mutation" due to irradiation, therefore I can only warn people not to get "HIGH ON CROPS" that have been irradiated, for while there are "researches" on this topic on our home world, I am not currently up on it, so I merely suggest you take proper precautions, for the "final judgment" on "improved crops" by mankind is not yet in, so to invest in crops that have been "mutated by aliens" that could be a "very dangerous undertaking", and if anything goes wrong, no doubt we would be blamed in the process, therefore I am not willing to vouchsafe for the safety of that procedure!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :sick: :wave: :pray:
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts