The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Good product for foggy headlights lens.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby _Billy_ » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 am

Our legislators passed a law several years ago allowing 8.0 beer. Never drank one because they start at $5 apiece and up. Understand you don't drink them all day, just sip one or two. You should try some of our moonshine, it's 175 proof. I've sworn off it because the last two times I drank it I broke my ankle and had sugery and was laid up for 3 months, and the last time I tried to pick up an undercover policewoman in The Waffle House and almost got arrested.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:22 am

Hmm, perhaps. I don't know.

Up here the sky is the limit, if you want some gruellingly strong beer you can buy beers that are absurdly high in alcohol content. 7.0 is pretty strong, but it's still regular beer, you can buy beer well into the double digits. But it starts to taste more like hard liquor then beer at that point.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts