The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Gone but not forgotten!

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby bionic » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:48 pm

You don't get off that easy!!
Tell us of Peter a bit.
(that's SO Peter!! To do this)
Well?
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Well, where to start? I didn't know him in life. His music touched me, to my very soul. There's a void now, knowing that he has passed from this existance. It's not so much the loss as it is that he has gone on to some place better. It's weird, it's envy, it's sadness, it's joy, it's selfishness on my part. I think he'd understand it, if there were anyone that could. I'm fighting the urge to edit these words yet I feel that they express exactly the way I feel so I should leave them as is.

He inspired me to search for my own spiritual path and I believe I've found it. It's comforting that he seemed to have found his path before passing. Listening to this song over and over both haunts and comforts me. I'm not afraid anymore, haven't been since I found my path. I have Peter to thank in part for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3aiM8K6D0

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts