The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Gold will go 2,000 per ounce

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby jaydeehess » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 pm

indeed, gold conducts electricity better than copper. Its not much use for transmission lines though since its so dense and maleable. It would sag and snap on the lines, not to mention that copper is a lot cheaper.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby kathaksung » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 pm

625. Feds start to kill (2/15/2010)

In "624. Plot on Chinese New Year Day (2/7/2010)", I said the likely action date could be February 13 the Chinese New Year's Eve and the Feds prepared a "heart attack" death for my brother in law. On Feb. 11, my wife asked me if I would go to the New Year's Eve dinner. I refused. I was afraid the Feds prepared a raid at family reunion. She was unhappy, and then said that my brother might have prostate cancer. He now was waiting for the result of medical examination. I think that was an intimidation from the Feds. About 17 years ago, when I told others that the Feds might have tried to kill me with radioactive material, they let a lady delivering the words: "So what, they have even killed President Kennedy."

Feb 14 was Chinese New Year's Day. My wife said there was another dinner
invitation that day. It was from a relative of my sister in law. My wife said
the couple bought a new house in my street, just a block away from my house. I often came across with the relatives of my sister in law when I was in super market or library. I think they are recruited informants of the Feds. Dinner invitation used to be given weeks ago, especially for the celebration of a new house. A same day invitation is unusual. I view it as another effort after the failure of Feb.13 plot. My suspicion that the couple is recruited informants got proved this time. In the area of my house, especially at same street, Feds only deploy the people of their own - either agents or informants.

Today is February 15, President Day. In the morning, my wife invites me out for a lunch. She also has another guest - G Lady. G Lady is a senior informant who used to guide and monitors my wife's activity. (See #32 and #47)
Of course, I refused again. Three dinners' day ends today. What will be next?

Likely it will be another travel plot. My wife will have a trip to China from
2/26 to 3/13. So the framed drug case will extend to that time. In Feds' plot,
my wife used to be arranged for a trip in their plot and been prepared for a
"natural death". The big ones were:

1. In the plot of September 2005, famous for hurricane Katrina, my wife was
awarded a fun trip to Vietnam. In Haloon Bay she almost encountered with "The worst storm to hit Vietnam in a decade." (See "361. Storm is now a killing tool of Feds (11/27/05)")

2. In the plot of August 2007, my wife and my family members were arranged a trip to Peru where a magnitude 8 Earthquake happened that could justify a
possible "travel accident". (See "503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)")

3. In the plot of April 2009, I predicted in March that "The rehearsal of
response to a mock attack (see #594) indicates the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. I have said Feds will kill a lot of people in the framed drug case. (See "596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)") Then on April 8, my wife returned from her China trip with a severe flu she ever had had. That's the start of Swine Flu.

The Three days' dinner is very intensive. So was the next plot. It is only ten
days away. How intense is it?
Four months ago, (October) my father passed away. I felt the persecution. I tried to go to Hong Kong through Canada but was denied to enter Canada by the board guard. It proves what I worry is real. I am targeted. (See "611. Restricted in US (10/17/09)"). Last month, my brother in law was said to have "heart trouble".
This month, my brother is said may have "prostate cancer". Feds is so eager that they start to kill.

By the way, the court of Taiwan extends the custody of former president Chen Shui-bian again for another two months. That means Feds should finish their framed case before 4/23. Relate to this news, what will take place next?

Quote, "U.S. Terror Attack 'Ninety Days at Most'
Feb. 15, 2010
Fox news

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161962,00.html

626. Iran war - Part of the March plot (2/21/2010)

The drum of the war on Iran is beating again. This is part of the March plot to distract public attention from the framed drug case.

Quote, "US Army Chief: "Iran attack option on the table"
February 15. 2010

http://www.defpro.org/news/details/13160/

Inspectors Say Iran Worked on Warhead

By DAVID E. SANGER and WILLIAM J. BROAD
Published: February 18, 2010

WASHINGTON — The United Nations’ nuclear inspectors declared for the first time on Thursday that they had extensive evidence of “past or current undisclosed activities” by Iran’s military to develop a nuclear warhead, an unusually strongly worded conclusion that seems certain to accelerate Iran’s confrontation with the United States and other Western countries.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/world ... 9iran.html

To justify the war, a false flag terror attack is inevitable. Just like 911 attack is necessary for Iraq war. WASHINGTON—The U.S.'s top intelligence officials said Tuesday that an attempted al Qaeda attack on the U.S. in the next three to six months was "certain." That warning was issued on 2/3/2010, probably for the 2/13 New Year's Eve dinner plot. Then on 2/15, a more clear warning of the "terror attack within 90 days" was issued.(see #625) I think that is for the coming March plot. I made it more precise: The time likely will be from 2/26-3/14.

Following the plot, there will be big internet attack to wipe out my postings. There will be a big economic fluctuation too – the Euro will depreciate significantly. That is too, part of the big plot to hit Iran’s finance and has been prepared in advance.
kathaksung

Postby jaydeehess » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 pm

<<yawn>>

Kath, have you noticed that despite your years long prediction that the CIA or some others are going to kill you and/or stop you from posting,,,,its really taking them a long time to do so?
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby jaydeehess » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 pm

awarded a fun trip to Vietnam. In Haloon Bay she almost encountered with "The worst storm to hit Vietnam in a decade." (See "361. Storm is now a killing tool of Feds (11/27/05)")

,, But she missed the storm and was not killed.

2. In the plot of August 2007, my wife and my family members were arranged a trip to Peru where a magnitude 8 Earthquake happened that could justify a

,,, But they were not hurt. Where they even there and anywhere near the quake when it occured?

response to a mock attack (see #594) indicates the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. I have said Feds will kill a lot of people in the framed drug case. (See "596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)") Then on April 8, my wife returned from her China trip with a severe flu she ever had had. That's the start of Swine Flu.

,,,But she got better and almost a year later Swine flu is only slightly more deadly than the yearly flu outbreak.

You are batting zero on every prediction so far Kathaksung. You are in dire need of psychiatirc assistance.
jaydeehess

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:27 am

jaydeehess wrote:Kath, have you noticed that despite your years long prediction that the CIA or some others are going to kill you and/or stop you from posting,,,,its really taking them a long time to do so?

Maybe we can call them and give them a poke. What's the phone number in Langley?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby kathaksung » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

jaydeehess wrote:

,, But she missed the storm and was not killed.

,,, But they were not hurt. Where they even there and anywhere near the quake when it occured?

,,,But she got better and almost a year later Swine flu is only slightly more deadly than the yearly flu outbreak.

You are batting zero on every prediction so far Kathaksung. You are in dire need of psychiatirc assistance.

Yes, they escaped the planned death traps because these were sub plots. It would be only carried out when the main plot went through - in it I was the main target.

---------------

627. Bombing IRS building (2/28/2010)

Nine days ago, a software engineer flied a plane into an IRS building. Although it could be an individual case, it also could be a created case similar to 911. The 911 attack justified the Mid-East war. This event may be used to justify a coming attack on IRS office.

I say so based on the following:

1. In TV, we saw the damage the plane caused on building is vast and severe, almost the whole first floor was broken and having fire, though the casualty was comparatively light.

Quote,”
"Originally Posted by bhkad
I swear I already heard someone on TV say that the plane couldn't carry enough gas to fuel such a conflagration. That made me think along the same lines as you. "

I heard the same. About an hour after the crash, one of the anchors was describing the scene and he said that there "MUST" have been some sort of extra incendiaries on board, because the fire was "much too big for such a small plane".

Keep in mind that the Piper PA-28 has a fuel capacity of only 48 gallons.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspirac ... today.html

2. Dispute with IRS is common. What's so big made Joseph Stack to sacrifice his life for it?

3. His finance seems OK. He at least could access to plane which real poverty couldn't afford for.

I alleged the Feds was behind it because:

1. It is a criminal style Feds used to commit. We saw similar case in 911 attack and in Lidle's case. (see "442. Lidle's air crash in New York.(10/15/06)")

911 attack was used to justify Mid-east war. Lidle's air plane crash was planed to justify a coming dirty bomb attack.
On 10/9/2006, North Korea had a nuclear test.
On 10/11, Lidle's small plane crashed to a sky-rise in New York.
On 10/12, a warning of dirty bomb attack was posted in internet which claimed seven NFL football stadiums will be hit with radiological "dirty bombs".

2. Motive: the Feds is eager to finish my case. Timing factors: the Patriot Act with provisions particularly on me expires today. The payments to China are due and now are extended for a month or so. (see the case of Taiwan's president in #625 ) The tax exemption for house purchasing will due in March that will affect the real estate market. Feds hold a lot of house property in my case.

3. Timing. 2/13 New Year's Eve dinner plot went soured. Another plot is planed in my wife's trip from 2/26 to 3/14. A crash on IRS building happened on 2/18 may justify the coming attack in IRS office.

The likely action is to arrange me in an interview in IRS office. To persecute people through IRS is also a tactic the Feds used to. Then a bombing will do the elimination job which is already justified by Stack's case.

I allege so because there was attempt to search my house through IRS. Re: #610 The latest case is trying to perform search in the name of IRS. To reach their goal, my wife deliberately filed wrong tax return. I had to abandon the joint tax return. One event they created was the Virginia Tech. massacre which was used to distract the framed case. It took place on April. 17, 2007 - the last day to file the tax return. The Feds expected me to file the tax return.

Along with this there will be an attack on the Internet which is certain to take place. My revelation is too true to exist. Other possible events are, terror attacks to justify war on Iran and big natural disaster - possibly earthquake which will happen in Bay area, California.

628. Hong Kong as payment (3/7/2010)

Hong Kong is part of the payment to China in this plot.

1. Five legislators of Hong Kong resigned early this year to call for a referendum to give public the voting power to elect the Administrator of Hong Kong. That is against the will of Chinese government. They prefer a puppet Administrator elected by an appointed delegate. Just at this time, the democratic party in Hong Kong splits. The effort of the five legislators fails.

2. A prominent dissident of Hong Kong - Si Tu Hua, who is famous for supporting the students of Ti An Men Square, was pronounced having cancer last month.

All these were the work of the intelligence, I think. These are political payment. There is financial payment, too.

Quote, "February 2, 2010, 03:46 PM ET

Hong Kong Court Awards Wang Fortune to Foundation

Following a nearly nine-month trial that gripped Hong Kong's news media and business world, a judge ruled today that the estate of Asia's wealthiest woman should go to the charity she founded rather than to her alleged lover, Bloomberg reports.

The Chinese city's High Court upheld a 2002 will awarding Nina Wang's fortune -- estimated by Forbes to be $4.2-billion at the time of her death in 2007 and valued as high as $13-billion by Hong Kong news media -- to the family-run Chinachem Charitable Foundation. A 2006 will produced by Tony Chan, a feng shui master who claimed to have had an affair with Ms. Wang, was ruled invalid.

Ms. Wang inherited billions from her husband, Teddy Wang, a property magnate who was declared legally dead in 1999, nine years after he was kidnapped."

http://philanthropy.com/blogPost/Hong-K ... ang/20999/

Teddy Wang, a billionaire, was kidnapped in 1990. His body was never found. After he was declared legally dead by the court, there was a fight for his wealth between Teddy Wang's father and Teddy Wang's wife - Nina Wang. (Teddy Wang and Nina Wang had no children) Nina Wang finally got the estate of Teddy Wang, though the court had judged she faked the will of her husband. Nina Wang signed a will in 2002 that the estate she owned would be given to "Chinachem Charitable Foundation" after her death.

Charitable foundation is usually used as a cover up term for the organization of intelligence. The famous international speculator, Soros, operates with "charitable foundation".

Nina Wang died of cancer on 4/3/2007. After her death, Tony Chan stood out to compete for her estate. Tony said he was a secret lover of Nina Wang and he held a will of her which was signed on 10/16/2006. Tony Chan also said the 2002 will was signed by Nina Wang as a tactic to get Chinese government to influence the court of Hong Kong to favor her in the inheritance case.

The timing of case is coincidence with the framed drug case. On 9/21 to 9/23/2009, the lawyers of two parties gave the closing argument in court. That was the time of attempt Iran war. (see "612. War crisis in September (10/29/09)") The judge said the verdict would be given in the end of the year. That was coincident with another attempt of Iran war. In September crisis, Iran was given an ultimatum of three months.

Anyhow, the plot didn't go through in December, so the verdict delayed too. On 2/2/2010, the Chinachem charitable foundation won the case but still couldn’t touch the estate. The judge didn't give any order on the inheritance process.

Legally, Tony Chan might appeal before 2/28. Now the judge approves to extend that appeal date for one more month. What for? I think they are waiting for the result of March plot. (see "626. Iran war - Part of the March plot (2/21/2010)") China has to do some service to receive the payment.
kathaksung

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 am

Yes, they escaped the planned death traps because these were sub plots. It would be only carried out when the main plot went through - in it I was the main target.

So although the Earthquake was aimed at you and despite the fact that you were not there, the CIA still went ahaead with the "sub" plot. So what went wrong? Did the CIA simply not have their best people on the job once they knew you would not be there?

"Oh what the hell, target her and put mikey on the operation. If he suceeds OK, if not who cares, we only destroy a country" :lol:
jaydeehess

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Gold is at $1,108 / oz. Not exactly soaring.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby jaydeehess » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 pm

CodeBlack wrote:Gold is at $1,108 / oz. Not exactly soaring.

Indeed.

Seems kath was utterly wrong about the title of this thread.

No wonder his subsequent posts have absolutly nothing whatsoever to do with the title of the thread. It must be embarrassing to be so wrong.
jaydeehess

Postby kathaksung » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 am

629. Attack the Euro (3/13/2010)

Since Iran abandons dollar for Euro in its oil trading, a weak Euro would significantly hit Iran's economy. I saw in each attempt to have a war on Iran, it used to be followed with a plot to hit the Euro. The typical samples were: In January 2007, Russia had a dispute with Belarus and shut off the oil pipe for several days. In August 2008, Russia invaded Georgia where there was gas pipe line to Europe. In both events, if the crisis broadened, The oil and gas to Europe would have been cut. The European's economy would have been hurt and Euro would have depreciated. So would be Iran.

See "462. The collapse of Euro and worldwide economic crisis (1/20/07)", and "565. Georgia war and Russia, their role in Iran war (8/19/08)"

The resource to sabotage the Euro by the failures of energy supply exhausted. The plan to have war on Iran doesn't go through yet. What's next? We see the international financial speculators again.

You may have noticed that started from later January, the financial crisis of Greece became a hot topic in media. In article "The Bond Vigilantes who left Greece in Ruins" (Business Week 2/22/2010), the writer says, "On Feb.10, striking labor unions shut down schools.....

As of Feb. 10, European officials seemed to be angling for a compromise plan to aid Greece but on such harsh terms that no one else would want such a deal. .....

In the month through Feb.10, the yield on the Greek government's three-month bills soared from less than 1% to 4%....."

The timing reminded me of the Feb. 13 Chinese New Year's dinner plot. The Greek's financial problem was created for that plot. If the 2/13 plot went through, then there would be "terror attacks" which would have justify the war on Iran. At the same time Iran would have suffered a blow in its finance too - a devalued Euro. All these didn't go true because the 2/13 plot went soured.

Who created that crisis? In a meeting with President Obama on Mar.9, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou called for a clampdown on financial speculators he blamed for worsening his country's situation. Who are those international speculators? Goldman Sach was picked up particularly: "Goldman stars in this Greek tragedy - The firm's currency and bond deals for Greece have drawn fire" (Business Week 3/1/2010)

Russia had disputed over its neighbor countries(Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia) with attempt to shut down the oil and gas supply to Europe. Now it's the PIG'S four countries. (Greece, Ireland, Portuguese and Spain). They will appear in turn to pull down the Euro once there comes a renewed Iran war plot.

630. Earthquake in Haiti and Chile (3/22/2010)

Twice the Feds had applied earthquake technique in their framed drug case on me. One was the 8 magnitude quake in Peru on 8/15/2007. The other one was the 8 magnitude quake in Sichuan, China on 5/12/2008. Find the detail in my article:

"503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)" and "552. Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique (6/14/08)", "553. Sichuan quake used as a diversion (6/19/08)".

When three earthquakes took place in my area early this year, I was aware there was another big case framed. The three quakes that alarmed me were:

1. 1/7, 10:09 a.m. at east Milpitas, 4.1 magnitude quake. "Jolt felt across Bay Area" (Bay Area News group 1/8/10)

2. 1/8, 11:48 a.m. at east Milpitas, 3.7 magnitude quake. "Inn case you didn't notice, the joint was jumping" (Mercurynews.com 1/9/10)

I was in library and strongly felt when these two quakes happened.

3. 1/9, 4:27 p.m. at Humboldt, North California, 6.5 magnitude quake.

Then:

4. 1/12 A big earthquake in Haiti killed more than 200,000 people.

On same day, Google threatened to exit China, citing of highly sophisticated cyber attack alleged done by Chinese government. I knew the new plot was in action. I wrote "621. Big plot in later January (1/16/2010), Reminded people of a coming framed drug case, that there would be a big Internet attack and possibly a big earthquake to come.

5. 2/26 In Chile, 8.8 magnitude quake.

I think the two big earthquakes were used to justify a planned earthquake in California where I live. The Haiti quake was prepared for 2/13 Chinese New Year's plot. When it failed to go through, the Chile quake was prepared for 2/26 to 3/13 travel plot. The disaster would distract public attention on a framed drug case. I allege at same time there would be false flag terror attack in US and Europe to provoke a war on Iran. One thing for certain is my articles would have been eliminated in a massive "Internet attack". My revelation is too true to exist for the Feds.
kathaksung

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts