The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 am

You keep saying you didn't make that argument, Greene, and I keep replying that I know you didn't, but I also see evasiveness on your part because you won't come right out and oppose that argument.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am

DIss0n80r wrote:You keep saying you didn't make that argument, Greene, and I keep replying that I know you didn't, but I also see evasiveness on your part because you won't come right out and oppose that argument.

Ah, here we have the crux of your position. You want greeney2 and others that you view as opponents to admit that they are bigots and hate gays, despite their statements that say otherwise. All so you can have a clean conscience. That would be easier for you than actually having a civil discussion and recognizing that others can have an opinion other than your own without being bigoted. No one has dismissed or ignored your replies. In fact, every single one has been addressed no matter how outlandish they may be. You keep trying to install a neat little "bigot" frame around anyone with an opinion you don't share. That is wrong but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 pm

En-Lugal wrote:I know exactly what you were referring to, I was alive and watched that show. I'm also aware that you were aiming the remark at OT because of your perceived notion that he must in fact be a white supremacist because he identifies as Christian and takes a stance you don't agree with. I don't think I need to go back and quote it all, feel free to go back and read it yourself. This goes back that chip I referenced that is apparently on your shoulder.

The post you are referring to was poking fun at the absurd "racism is phony" statement, and mocking the portrayal of me as a "TV education" person, as he is inclined to do. You should go back and re-read it for yourself.

Anyone's possible similarity to the bigoted character Archie Bunker is beside the point.
Last edited by DIss0n80r on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 pm

En-Lugal wrote:
DIss0n80r wrote:You keep saying you didn't make that argument, Greene, and I keep replying that I know you didn't, but I also see evasiveness on your part because you won't come right out and oppose that argument.

Ah, here we have the crux of your position. You want greeney2 and others that you view as opponents to admit that they are bigots and hate gays, despite their statements that say otherwise. All so you can have a clean conscience. That would be easier for you than actually having a civil discussion and recognizing that others can have an opinion other than your own without being bigoted. No one has dismissed or ignored your replies. In fact, every single one has been addressed no matter how outlandish they may be. You keep trying to install a neat little "bigot" frame around anyone with an opinion you don't share. That is wrong but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I just want him to tell me whether he agrees with that argument or not.
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:24 pm

I'm very confused why your are stuck on this "Person" part, as I never made any such statement that dehumanizes anyone, and it is not in my realm of thinking. I have no idea what you think I am evading.

What is absurd is the the gay rights groups, self appoint themselves to a minority status level which they are not, to pursue a premise they are discriminated against. They are not remotely equal or in the same world as the NAZI Holocaust victims, by any stretch of the imagination. Nor are they any where close to the world of slavery or the oppression of African Americans. The plight of your lifestyle in no way compares with the tribulations of other true minorities in this world, and what is truly oppression and struggle for human rights. Boy scouts can't join the girl scouts, is that discrimination too?

Why don't you spit out the truth, and say what State you live in, so the discussion is specific to you, and your laws.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm not comfortable revealing such things on the net. There are some really crazy people out there.

I understand what you've written above. It is not an unfamiliar viewpoint to me. Now could you please plainly tell me whether you oppose the argument we've been talking about or not?
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:02 pm

greeney2 wrote:Secondly, you have the same Federal Constitutional rights as anyone else.

Um, no.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:10 pm

I hardly think telling which state you live in threatens you, if this is a conversation about marriage now, the bulk of the conversation has been about California prop 8. Imagining saying the state you live could affect you at all, is as far fetched as imagining you are discriminated against.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:24 pm

This thread is not about that, specifically. Why won't you tell me whether you agree with that argument or not?
DIss0n80r

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:53 pm

I used to have discussions with people who were very pro Israel..pro Jewish in their positons. When many of these people would find that I disagreed with some of their views and did not automatically allow them to default through without dissent or opposing position ...I would immediately be branded or labeled as "Anti Semitic.

I thought this odd at the time and it took me a bit to realize it was in fact a type of censorship and attempt to defalut through and stifle dissent..ie...censorship...control...guilt manipulation.

Over time I began to realize that this control/censorship fingerprint was being picked up by many of the nations minorities in reinforcing their "Victimhood " status since public education and televisions and movies send out the message that "Victims " automatically default through at the expense and on the purse of everyone else.

RAcism cottage industries quickly picked up on this method of operation.

The women's movements also moved in quickly to take advantage of this index or fingerprint for lucre.

So too today with the people from south of the border.

And the Gay movement is picking up on this default setting as well.

Muslims are also making use of this to stifle opposition and often quite effectively.

All of these groups are being carefully studied by government and social engineers in order to cultivate them on the public purse for political power..just as do the Jews.

Over time one begins to realize that all these groups are being run up at the top by the same people for political/economic lucre. For they are all running the same "Victim Dictum" templates of operation.

But to see and realize that one needs to step outside of their emotional entitlement thinking. A very tall order for many people...once again raised on a steady diet of emotional self justification and entitlement....ie..television and movie thinking.

I have become very wary of the "Victim Dictum" nowdays. Partcicularly when I sense it being used or misused in censorship. I dont care for censorship.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts