The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:25 am

at1with0 wrote:You don't think gays are persecuted?


Nope. That era is long gone. They've been glamorized in all media outlets for quite some time. Turn on your television, go to a movie or turn on the radio. They have pride parades, .orgs and .nets. Gays are everywhere.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
User avatar
En-Lugal
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 am

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:32 am

If society is so progressive as you claim, then why are so many people against gay marriage?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:36 am

I never made that claim yet what I said still stands.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
User avatar
En-Lugal
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 am

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:40 am

at1with0 wrote:If society is so progressive as you claim, then why are so many people against gay marriage?


Because they have the right to vote anyway they want to vote, and not have to explain their reasons to anyone.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9597
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 am

Things like prop 8 in california are how gays are still persecuted.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 am

greeney2 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:If society is so progressive as you claim, then why are so many people against gay marriage?


Because they have the right to vote anyway they want to vote, and not have to explain their reasons to anyone.


Sure, gays have suffrage but they can't get married. So they do not have all the rights everyone else has.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 am

I'm a bigot for wanting the same rights as everyone else. :)
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
User avatar
DIss0n80r
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 am

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:47 am

For En_Lugal

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/12/14/us ... stitution/


An American Christian radio host who last week said that same-sex marriage encourages children to have gay sex has now said that as she believes humans aren’t naturaly homosexual, gays aren’t ‘people’ and shouldn’t be protected under the definition of a person.

By that rationale, all gays should be rounded up and executed, given that they are not people.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 am

DIss0n80r wrote:I'm a bigot for wanting the same rights as everyone else.


I hear a lot of religious bigotry from the gay rights activists groups, as well as religious persecution, as well as voter persecution. Come to think of it, from you too!

I never herd a single prop 8 advocate, denounce gays, or make demeaning references, never an anti-gay commercial, it was simply a measure to define marriage requirements. I would like to see any proof such a campaign was ever done.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9597
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:30 am

greeney2 wrote: I never herd a single prop 8 advocate, denounce gays, or make demeaning references, never an anti-gay commercial, it was simply a measure to define marriage requirements. I would like to see any proof such a campaign was ever done.


To define marriage requirements via discriminating against gays for their sexual preference.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests