The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:34 pm

DIss0n80r,

Tom, you wrote that racism is "phony". Explain."

I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort

I mean, let's just assume for a sec that over five hundred years ago, everyone owned two suits at most and hardly anybody traveled.

How would those two assertions, even if true, entail "racism is phony" as a valid conclusion?

I think you are having some problem here with multi dimensional thinking. Three or more dimensions.

The reference to white men and how many suits of clothes they likely had...is to show that they lived little better than most people on the globe..500 years ago. And if you know about conditions in Europe...many of them lived far worse than many people in this world. Particularly if you had any idea what sanitation was like in most cities.

The whole point of that is to demonstrate to those on every side of the Racist fence...that the white man can boast nothing of himself by race for history reads that it profitted him nothing. For he always had his race. So for any white man..and I have met a number of them ...to boast of their race...they had to go to pubic school to get that naturally dumb and ignorant.

Now if public schools wanted to teach something about the phonyness of racism...the should be teaching that simplicity...but they dont dare. They would rather teach guilt/PC education and promote racism.

What you now have going on is some groups capatalizing on this ignorance across the board and promoting racism and more separation for the purposes of political lucre and division..not unity..and certainly not the Truth. The racism dependent cottage industries of which I spoke. They must have and promote racism...because if more people understood what I stated about the white mans history...these racism dependent cottage industries would begin to be shown for the "Shakedown " industries that they are.
These racism dependent cottage industries today..must have and promote racism...to keep their power base..not independent thinking individuals. THey are working with the blessings of the body politic and the phony media..to shakedown everyone using, stroking, and promoting more racism..while attempting to look non racist. They must have racism like a addict on a drug. They must turn over every stone to find more racism...or else!!

That is what I am saying about the phonyness of racism.

I am given to ask myself if this is to deep for someone heavily on the flesh...verses the spirit??

Hope this helps some of you folks out here.

Oh..by the way concerning your signature statement...I am attempting to go through Charles Fort's book ..."The Book of the Damned " and other of his works but his writing style is a bit strange to me. It takes some getting accustomed to it. I have his book up here in my radio room.

Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:25 am

DIss0n80r wrote:Tom's posts are either full of non sequiturs or he just really sucks at explaining his ideas and beliefs.

Tom, how exactly is racism "phony"?

There once was a time when racism was prevalent and then laws were established. Fast forward to today and you see instances like my signature, for instance. These same laws are being used to reverse discriminate, like affirmative action. Now if a white man happens to injure or kill a man of any other color, it gets national attention as a hate crime. Regardless of the circumstances that led to the incident, regardless of who was at fault, regardless of who instigated it. The reverse is just another statistic and no one cares. No stone unturned, there simply must be racism here!

Same scenario with a person who identifies as heterosexual in an altercation with a person who identifies as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual or transgendered. The person who identifies as heterosexual is branded as a bigot and accused of a hate crime. People are tried and convicted in the court of public opinion long before any judicial trial. Lives are ruined and everyone rejoices. That is until the actual facts come out and then they decide that the person was probably guilty of something anyway and shrug it off.

Awaiting the next emotional Liberal victim headline and off they go again, never learning from the previous experiences. What's funny is these same people can't wait to buy the tell all book later. :lol: It's a scheme to keep hatred and racism alive and well. The media love to pick at the scab. People are sore losers now-a-days and extremely entitled. They pick a fight, get their ass kicked and scream racism or they are a victim of a hate crime to ruin the life of someone that was just defending themselves.

It's too easy to scream discrimination when someone doesn't get their way, like being terminated or reprimanded, not getting a promotion they clearly didn't deserve. I see it at work everyday, minorities blatantly stealing time but going unpunished for fear of a discrimination suit. All according to plan, to breed bitterness and resentment among ethnicities.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:16 am

You're still being unclear. There are going to be people who exploit racism for political gain. That's a given. That doesn't excuse you using broad and outlandish language such as "racism is phony."

Non sequitur.

Besides, most of your thinking seems to rely on some vague conspiracy that you won't explicate for us, so your opinions come across as murky and warped.

Why don't you plainly lay out the entire belief system you are operating from, instead of throwing out a bit of weirdness here and there. Don't be cryptic at all. Clearly explain both your positions and those beliefs which are backing them. Otherwise you come across poorly to others.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:39 am

DIss0n80r,

You're still being unclear. There are going to be people who exploit racism for political gain. That's a given. That doesn't excuse you using broad and outlandish language such as "racism is phony."

It is not a given to me. Particularly when you have leadership investing in the ignornance of the public on this topic...along with the media....to the point that it spawns cottage industries dependent on promoting a phony template and PC.

One can make this claim about many of the traditions of men....that they are phony...and are being deliberately spawned and generated into more phony for lucre..while keeping the public ignorant of any and everything possible...and once again for lucre.

Now that is pretty clear. And it is not outlandish.

When you examine under the rug of many of these traditions or phonys...they follow a pattern...with the intent to divide a people...not unite them. Divide them while obtaining power and control for those sponsoring the division.

Another word for this of which I am thinking is counterfeit.

And yes once again En Lugal...pretty much on the mark in your last post. Thanks.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:27 am

Uh huh.

"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 am

DIss0n80r,

JERRY!!!!! JERRY!!!!!! JERRY!!!!!

I dont watch Jerry Springer ...or any of such genre. I have no interest in a movie and television education majoring in emotions and drama.

I am a individual for whom most of my adult life have had to discipline my emotions in order to get a task or job done without hurting or killing others.

I think you can do much better than the topic lines or perhaps I should say techniques you are want to do than this one here above in your previous post.

In case you dont know it...you are talking here to a Heinz 57...which is the primary reason racism does not interest me from anyone...even the labeling you are attempting to use or misuse here.

You..like many out here are pre programmed in particular by emotions to the racism fingerprint. No problem again..you are driving your own bus. I am not interested in it.

I was also born in Africa...and hence do not gravitate towards a racist fingerprint no matter who is using or misusing it. But I do recognize when it is being whored out for political lucre by phony leadership. Hence I can also thus recognize when many people are themselves seduced onto this phony racism template.

As I stated in a previous post..in speaking to that young man the other night on this very phony racism template and how many have been seduced by it on many sides of this fence.
What I did was plant a seed. Whether it properly germinates is not up to me..but the seed is planted.

Now..DIss0n80r...I will tell you what the question is that an intelligent non emoting ..non drama queen...self thinking individual asks...in demonstration that they have broken out and liberated/freed themselves from the standard M1A public education, television and movie education non standards of today. I have deliberately hesitated to post this in order to find out what tack or track this thread would take. You have confirmed this for me. My thanks for this conformation.

Such an individual asks themselves....

If the fabeled white man...profitted not at all from his race...what is it that he profitted from in history....what changed in the white man and left it's fingerprint on history...what is the cause for this change??

And that DIss0n80r...is the question which public education and the body politic never want asked ..particularly in public/government schools....EVER!!! They will avoid this one like the plague.

I hope that is not to unclear for you.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:10 am

orangetom1999 wrote:I am a individual for whom most of my adult life have had to discipline my emotions in order to get a task or job done without hurting or killing others.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:37 am

I rarely watch television and I don't know what a "Heinz 57" is. You have a habit of lumping people together and assuming you know their backgrounds. It's easy to label and dismiss me because I disagree with you, but notice that I asked you to be clear and honest about your beliefs yet you've only expressed contempt and given me the run-around.

You do not speak plainly or answer questions clearly but you are all too ready to arrogantly judge. I cannot take you seriously as long as you do that.
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:47 am

I'm confused. Is OT saying that racism does not exist? Cuz when I watch TV and movies, there definitely is racism...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 am

And as for white men "profitting from their race", I don't even know what that means but it is historical fact that racism has profited many. Whether they all genuinely believed in some innate inferiority or superiority is irrelevant to the reality of racism. So as far as I can tell, you are engaging a straw man of some sort that has nothing to do with the reality of racism and exploitation of races by other races, so all I'm left with is your bogus assertion that racism is "phony" since you refuse to put your words into meaningful context.
DIss0n80r

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts