The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:54 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:At1... racism, bigotry, discrimination, these are all myths used to control the masses... they do not in fact exist. For example, gay-bashing does not exist, hatred and intolerance do not exist, yet these things will APPEAR to exist only when gays defend themselves. If they would only remain silent, there would be no hatred and intolerance. It is their own fault for being who they are and daring to speak out against those who speak out against them, that creates the illusion that there was already hatred and intolerance there.

And yet you do not think the gay rights activists are just as bigoted, intolerant, and discriminate against religions. Yourself included. :roll:
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 pm

No, I don't think I'm bigoted for being offended when other people say or imply I'm not a person. I can't speak for the shadowy gay activists you allude to, but I'm not trying to push the idea that being Christian makes anyone less than human.

It does bother me and it would bother you too if there were a persistent organized attempt to strip you of your basic humanity.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby qmark » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:03 pm

You will, as the whole world will, at some future point in time.

BTW, I don't know any christian personally that considers gay people as less than human and the Westboro Baptist Jerks, IF they are your example, do not speak for christians.
qmark

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Thank You Qmark, that was exactly the point I asked to prove about anyone Christian or otherwise who suggested anything of the sort, who were Prop 8 advocates in California. It simply is not the case, and simply I never herd nor spoke such things, as disson80r fails to understand. I also was first to condemn the Westborrow jerks along time ago when they protested the military funeral, to which the US Supreme Court backed. The liberal wanted a liberal White House, and Liberal Court, now they have it.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 pm

All I asked for was a direct answer to whether you opposed that argument or not. How hard is it to type "Yes I agree with it" or "No I oppose it"?
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:05 pm

qmark wrote:You will, as the whole world will, at some future point in time.

I will what?

qmark wrote:BTW, I don't know any christian personally that considers gay people as less than human and the Westboro Baptist Jerks, IF they are your example, do not speak for christians.

http://www.wingerjock.com/2012/09/27/oh ... ent-human/

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/12/14/us ... stitution/
DIss0n80r

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:22 am

DIss0n80r wrote:
qmark wrote:You will, as the whole world will, at some future point in time.

I will what?

qmark wrote:BTW, I don't know any christian personally that considers gay people as less than human and the Westboro Baptist Jerks, IF they are your example, do not speak for christians.

http://www.wingerjock.com/2012/09/27/oh ... ent-human/

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/12/14/us ... stitution/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

From your own article.
By“promot[ing] those values that permit the full development of the human person.” (emphasis mine).

I noticed the complete lack of a source where the Pope actually said that. No, your article writer implied he said it and completely restructured what the Pope said and added their own "emphasis". Translation: They made it up. :lol: Emphasis is not proof. You must be taking pointers from rath because someone else saying the pope said it isn't proof.

I also noticed your lack of caring for the plight of your fellow gay, lesbian, bi and transgendered persons. You've yet to disclose the location of these Nazi-style death camps so that we may raise public awareness and shut them down. You don't care at all! :thumbdown:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 am

Did you not read the title of the article?

Oh, the Humanity: The Pope and Paul Ryan Imply Gays Aren’t Human

(emphasis mine)
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:09 am

I have no idea what he's babbling about "death camps", but I don't have to point to a death camp to show there is hatred and intolerance of gays.

People may perform stunning mental gymnastics to twist and contort reality to their liking, but all said and done the blatant denial and bigotry is hidden from no one but their own foolish selves.

The article shows how the dehumanization is implied and no amount of red herrings or bad arguments can change that. The second linked article also clearly shows the dehumanization process that these religious bigots are employing in their thinking and putting out there as arguments for their religious bigot audiences to eat up.

Hate and intolerance, no matter how anyone tries to mask it.

To hear it from some people, there is no bigotry, no hatred, no intolerance, just differing opinions. But if enough people have the "opinion" that some group of people or another aren't "fully" human or not people at all, the consequences will be utterly real and deadly.
DIss0n80r

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Boo-hoo! Someone said mean things about gays. Suck it up, already. Hey, here's an idea. Why don't lawmakers make some anti-discrimination laws and.....oh wait. :lol:

DIss0n80r wrote:The article shows how the dehumanization is implied

at1with0 wrote:Imply

The only way for the author to imply the Pope said that was to add emphasis. Surely you're intelligent enough to recognize that. Although your mock outrage says otherwise. Feel free to trolololol along though. :roll:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts