The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God Is Imaginary: Notice Your Church (Proof #20)

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 am

So what is the point at all? What is the accumulative wealth of just about anything, and try making something cynical about it? Whats the accumulative wealth of the medical industry, and they have no cure of Cancer, Diabetes, or heart disease. Whats the accumulative wealth of wall street, and we are in a economic ditch?

So exactly what is your point at all, and how does that show anyone with proof 20 God is Imaginary?
greeney2
 
Posts: 9533
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby OraProNobis » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:22 am

Event_Horizon wrote:
This has a lot more to do with just one man or a few crooks. This is about the top dogs that are in control of all the church's wealth. And the top of the chain remains wealthy and keeps getting wealthier. It's big business mixed with politics -- which is all religion really is and all it ever was from the beginning -- its purpose being to gain wealth and control the masses by inventing a spooky invisible man.


I used to wonder about the churches wealth at one time also event_horizon, and how they could justify taking care of these huge churches, when so many of its people were struggling economically. There are many many poor Catholics on this earth , but that is not any sort of "proof" that there is no God.

In fact it is often the poor and the peasants, and the under educated that God chose to be the recipients of great messages of hope , faith,and prayer. Read up on the REAL story of Guadeloupe, or of the Blessed Virgin Mary appearing at Lourdes or Fatima. Always the message is about our souls, and how little this time on earth really amounts to, and how we need to get our souls ready for eternity. Not one of these messages is geared at giving money to the church, but instead asks for prayers for the leaders of the church, and for all the people of the world. These are the events that make God real to so many millions of people all over this earth. The 1000's of many REAL healings and miracles, that have occured at these places of apparitions are what drives much of the faith and hope within the Catholic church today. I will also go on to say, that many prophecies were given to these children, that have all come true.

Is there corruption in the catholic church.... yes..sadly there is Event_horizon, and Mary has even warned about it may times, as well as other apparitions of saints as well as Jesus. Just as Jesus pointed out the corruption of some of the leaders of the church, when he was walking and preaching, so there is some today as well. That does not mean they are all corrupt, and it CERTAINLY is not proof that God is imaginary, only proof of mankind's sinful nature, and how it can be corrupted by evil.

There are countless stories of miracles through Lourdes, Padre Pio (and at his tomb), Medjugorje, so many, and they still continue on a daily basis. Strong atheist doctors have been converted because of dramatic REAL experiences through the Holy Spirit. These are the events that show us the reality of our living God, and these are the messages that tell us what is important to our living God. None of them focus on money.. ever, except to teach those who have much to give to those with little.

I agree that some religious orders could maybe do much more.Those who have much land and wealth in investments, etc....but if they choose NOT to, that is not a reflection on God, that is a reflection on humanity, and its need for grace, even those who profess to follow God. Please do not judge God by the actions of humanity, but judge Him and His REALITY as a living God, by the miracles He does through His love and mercy, and by graces He gives us by allowing our Blessed Virgin Mary to come and talk to her children through supernatural ways, so she can plead for prayer, and repentance, so that no souls are lost. There is much beauty and grace,within the sacraments of the church, and that is its true wealth, which even the poorest of parishes have, and there are many many poor and struggling parishes within the catholic church.

You will know that God is real event_horizon. Someday, soon. You will understand His love and His mercy, this I am sure of.
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 am

OraProNobis wrote:the under educated that God chose to be the recipients of great messages of hope , faith,and prayer.


That says it all.

OraProNobis wrote:The 1000's of many REAL healings and miracles, that have occured at these places of apparitions


What "miracles" made by "apparitions" are you talking about?

OraProNobis wrote:I will also go on to say, that many prophecies were given to these children, that have all come true.


What "prophecies" are you referring to?

OraProNobis wrote:Mary has even warned about it may times, as well as other apparitions of saints as well as Jesus.


Where are all these "apparitions" now?

OraProNobis wrote:There are countless stories of miracles through Lourdes, Padre Pio (and at his tomb), Medjugorje, so many, and they still continue on a daily basis.


Where's the proof of these so-called "miracles" happening on a "daily basis"? I don't know what planet you're living on, but the one I'm on is in peril. There needs to be some kind of "miracle" in the Middle East to take down all those militant magic carpet riders.

OraProNobis wrote:Strong atheist doctors have been converted because of dramatic REAL experiences through the Holy Spirit.


What doctors?

OraProNobis wrote:You will know that God is real event_horizon. Someday, soon. You will understand His love and His mercy, this I am sure of.


I don't think I'll be having grandiose delusions anytime soon.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:34 am

greeney2 wrote:So what is the point at all? What is the accumulative wealth of just about anything, and try making something cynical about it? Whats the accumulative wealth of the medical industry, and they have no cure of Cancer, Diabetes, or heart disease. Whats the accumulative wealth of wall street, and we are in a economic ditch?

So exactly what is your point at all, and how does that show anyone with proof 20 God is Imaginary?


The point was explained twice already. In the opening post and reiterated by me. I'm not going to explain it to you again. It's not my problem that you can't remember yesterday or the day before. Go back and read it again.

The medical industry analogy is ridiculous. No amount of wealth can buy cures for diseases and cancer. You can't speed up research.

Wall Street on the other hand is a good analogy. They're a bunch of greedy pigs, just like the leaders of the church. By the way, the church has a lot of investments. Wall Street and the church are practically in bed together.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 am

The point is you have no point and have not convined anyone. AGAIN!
greeney2
 
Posts: 9533
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:49 am

"ANYONE"? Are you psychic now? You know what everyone's thinking? :crazy:

You couldn't recognize a point if it was 6 inches in front of your face. Just because you're incapable of grasping it doesn't mean everyone else is as dumb as you.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:56 am

I see, everyone who doesn't follow your trash proofs it dumb, didn't read it, or has a IQ incapable of your critical thinking? :oops:
greeney2
 
Posts: 9533
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 am

Not everyone is completely inept at reading and comprehension.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Please list anyone who has agreed with any of the proofs on this board. You keep trying and failing to convince people and it just fails.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9533
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm sure Humphreys agrees with most if not all of them. :mrgreen:

THREE people have already agreed with THIS one, blind man -- that the church is greedy and is disobeying the Bible.

Granted, it doesn't prove that "God" is imaginary. It proves that the leaders of the church know that "God" is imaginary, as has already been explained. That's the whole point being made here, hardhead.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest