The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Give me your favorite X-Files episode

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby chiselray » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 pm

i cant remember the name of it,but i saw Killswitch being mentioned and i think thats the episode..
Kristin Lehman makes me think it was,yep that must be the episode...
chiselray

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:48 pm

I liked the one where Mulder and Sculley act as a married couple in the neighborhood from hell with the dirt monster. Mulder keeps screwing up the mailbox and somebody keeps fixing it. He gets pissed and starts kicking it and spills milk on it. "Make me a sandwich woman." Arcadia.

I also liked the one where they go to a MIL contractor convention in Las Vegas and Sculley gets drugged and she turns into a bimbo. Dreamland I think.

Soft Light (with Monk), Syzygy, War of the Coprophages was good 2 and Jose Chung...

Hard to pick just 1.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby cormac » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:17 am

Home -- about the most disturbing hour of TV ever

Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose -- Peter Boyle guests stars as a most unassuming man with the gift of second sight ... very cool, funny, and in the end, touching episode

Agua Mala -- Darren McGavin guest stars as Norman Dales, the FBI agent who started the X-Files (or more accurately, whose secretary started the X-Files) back in the '50s ... McGavin was also in the 70s Carl Kolchak, 'The Night Stalker', the mostly Chicago based reporter who kept finding weird monster and such every story he covered ... Chris Carter said that this show was the inspiration for the X-Files

lots of good episodes mentioned ... i'll have to rewatch them :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 am

There is only one thing I don´t like about the X-Files...or people in RL that are specially like Mulder...
So damn...uhmmm how can I say it...overdramatic about things...

And the use of the word PLAUSIBLE all the fucking time so damn NERDY and ANNOYING! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts