The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

gday from down under

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby kiwi12r » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey folks,

I've known about this site for a while and thought i'd finally get off my butt and join up.
I'm interested in all things strange pretty much.
Ufos, ghosts, ancient astronaut theories, paranormal, other dimensions to name but a few :-)
I realy do believe that we aren't here just to do the same mundane stuff with our lives and i for one absolutely believe that we have abilities that are currently laying dormant, but some people in positions of power know this and like to keep us distracted with "stuff"
Oh and did i mention conspiracvy theories too?!! haha
Looking forward to spending a lot of time here
kiwi12r

Postby GloryAtWill » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:22 pm

You posted this on my birthday so I checked it out, like what you had to say and well if you believe things happen for reasons, perhaps this is one of those things.

Its just crazy what is happening today, but I'm sure that our crisis is our birth - its like a pattern of nature - evolve or become extinct - however humans are part of a divine plan, and I tend to think 2012 is not some kind of real end as in destruction of our planet, but more so just the end of this current society, and obviously the formation of a new one. All signs point to yes, and its nice having hope for change because this world desperately needs it - were heading into self destruction are we not? The reason for a war in Iraq - OIL!

Ever find an interest in sustainable living? I believe The Venus Project is the closest thing to it that this world has ever seen. Jacque Fresco is truly a modern day Leonardo Da'Vinci!

Hope to hear from you!
GloryAtWill

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts