The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gaza slaughter

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:20 am

Anyone had enough of this murderous rampage yet? Anyone really care? This should be the final nail in Israel's coffin yet just look at the puppets ( with no shame ) making excuse after excuse. Make's you proud to be American yes!!!!!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:21 am

Hello Cole, glad to see you drop in between tree climbing where I am sure from the top of your tree, you can see all the way to Gaza. Can you see Russia too like Sarah Palin? :lol:

Am I ashamed of the USA? No! However everyday I am more and more ashamed of this administration, and the weakness it has continued to bestow on this country. We are like a neutral country in our responses to every crisis, including the downed airliner, Iraq being overran, Syria, and now our stance in peace negotiations in Israel. That I am ashamed of along with the liberal mindset of more and more social give away program, while we just turn our eyes on all these things. They want gay marriage passed and free Obamacare, and ignore the real problems of the world.

I guess we are ready for the Cole shaming of anyone that not swallow the opinion of Cole, who has solved every conspiracy since the flood. :lol: Who brought the slaughter on to who, or the chicken or the egg, seems to be the question. Yes it is terrible, but if you are like our Secretary of State, he sees the 2 sides as pretty equal, I do not. Neither does Israel, and who can blame them for being pretty disappointed in the USA right now? Why this country gives a dime that ends up in the hands of Hamas I have no idea. It is no secret they shield themselves with women and children, and cry fowl. What is new about that tactic in the Middle east? You say slaughter, I say it is making kids sacrificial lambs, and a signal what despicable people they are. I would not stop if I were Israel until every last tunnel is obliterated, and Hamas gives up.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 am

Why don't you ask your local reps to give those in Gaza a few billion in aid like they have Israel. Maybe then we can see a fair fight. Start with a few dozen f-15's.... It's sad the blindness with which you see my friend, hardly the measure of a true man.

be well

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 am

You are so predictable Cole, you did not miss a step with the guilt and shaming of being a little more to the Israel side of this, or most important opposite from you.

Believe me, I would give Israel more money and support, and you seem to forget that Hamas is not standing on the freeway off ramps with a cardboard sign, they have money and weapons via Iran and Syria for starters. Lets see is Hamas an Allie of the USA, or is Israel? They bring rockets in via tunnels from Egypt. If you would like to discuss certain blindness, some of it is geographical in this country, as to anti-Semitic feelings, that I am sure can be seen from the top of your trees. That may be the measure of a true man, old timer. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:59 pm

You'd be trying to get weapons in as well if you had an invader occupying your ancestors' land. I don't agree with Hamas and its tactic of making martyrs out of innocents, but Israel isn't doing itself any favors by indiscriminately bombing mostly civilian zones. They've been turning into this controlling dictatorship for decades now. Look at the forced sterilization of women of direct African descent. Look at how they treat people who identify as Palestinian. Most of all, look at the actions of Israeli citizens.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutse ... h-control/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and ... id_analogy

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/com ... 07267.html

http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/israeli- ... ive-on-cnn
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Why don't you ask your local reps to give those in Gaza a few billion in aid like they have Israel.

WE DID. Guess what their chosen leadership did with the money? They bought rockets and built a vast network of tunnels so they can creep around unseen like the cockroaches they are. Since '08, Palestine has received half a billion a year in aid from the US and in '09 they received almost a full billion (960 million). And that's just from us. Several nations have joined together in an agreement to funnel cash into Palestine to the tune of billions per year in addition to US aid. Meanwhile their people starve and their infrastructure rots and crumbles. Because they are using the money to unleash attacks upon Israel. That's all Hamas cares about, and, their people don't get a free pass either because they ELECTED Hamas as their leadership in a landslide vote.

I'm with the Canadian Defense Minister on this. Israel has my unequivocal, full support. Many are asking... what do you think America would do if 70% of our population constantly hid in bomb shelters while thousands of rockets were fired upon our most heavily populated cities? Would YOU stand for it, even for a split second? No. The USA would have crushed Hamas and wiped them from the globe at the first hint of a rocket being fired in our direction. I can't believe that as smart as I know you are, you fall for Hamas' trickery. They fire missiles from hospitals and schools and then order the women and children to fill the buildings before the anticipated return fire comes. And you defend these people? Shame on you!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:You'd be trying to get weapons in as well if you had an invader occupying your ancestors' land. I don't agree with Hamas and its tactic of making martyrs out of innocents, but Israel isn't doing itself any favors by indiscriminately bombing mostly civilian zones. They've been turning into this controlling dictatorship for decades now. Look at the forced sterilization of women of direct African descent. Look at how they treat people who identify as Palestinian. Most of all, look at the actions of Israeli citizens.

Hamas, the Palestinian leadership, has as its highest, ultimate priority, establishing a worldwide caliphate. You know what that means. Maybe not today, but, if given enough time and power, they will want you, me, and every Westerner converted or dead. A mentality like this needs to be confined and kept from spreading. Occupied ancestors' territory or not, the boundaries have been drawn. Maybe the Palestinians--if they truly just wanted their ancestors' land back instead of being filled with constant bloodlust--could play smart like the Progressives did in the USA. The Progressives worked toward their goal for many decades... building power... playing nice. Palestine would get 2 or 3 times the aid they are getting now if they would just calm the F down and act like human beings for a little while. How many cease fires were offered--Israel abiding by every one of them... Palestine breaking every one of them. Enough is enough. Barbarism has got to go. Hamas is just another piece of the Muslim Brotherhood. The whole thing needs to be cut away from civilization and irradiated like a malignant tumor.
Last edited by frrostedman on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Cole and Wing. Wherever you live. If you are consistent with your line of reasoning.. If you truly believe in your position.. then if Native American Indians fired a constant barrage of rockets and missiles into your city, killing friends, even family... you would get the Indian headdresses out and do a war dance in celebration and support of them. After all, you ARE occupying their ancestors' territory. They have every right to slaughter you in the streets. Am I wrong?
frrostedman

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:01 am

frrostedman wrote:Hamas, the Palestinian leadership, has as its highest, ultimate priority, establishing a worldwide caliphate. You know what that means. Maybe not today, but, if given enough time and power, they will want you, me, and every Westerner converted or dead. A mentality like this needs to be confined and kept from spreading. Occupied ancestors' territory or not, the boundaries have been drawn. Maybe the Palestinians--if they truly just wanted their ancestors' land back instead of being filled with constant bloodlust--could play smart like the Progressives did in the USA. The Progressives worked toward their goal for many decades... building power... playing nice. Palestine would get 2 or 3 times the aid they are getting now if they would just calm the F down and act like human beings for a little while. How many cease fires were offered--Israel abiding by every one of them... Palestine breaking every one of them. Enough is enough. Barbarism has got to go. Hamas is just another piece of the Muslim Brotherhood. The whole thing needs to be cut away from civilization and irradiated like a malignant tumor.

The boundaries were drawn, and then slowly erased and re-drawn by Israeli Leadership, much like the territories of the Native Americans you mention below. That doesn't give Hamas the right to shoot rockets into Israeli land and kill Israeli people. That entire area's fascination with violent retribution is nothing I would ever agree with. I understand why they're doing it, and I know that Israel has to defend itself. It's a mess, just like the last time, and the time before that, etc.

frrostedman wrote:Cole and Wing. Wherever you live. If you are consistent with your line of reasoning.. If you truly believe in your position.. then if Native American Indians fired a constant barrage of rockets and missiles into your city, killing friends, even family... you would get the Indian headdresses out and do a war dance in celebration and support of them. After all, you ARE occupying their ancestors' territory. They have every right to slaughter you in the streets. Am I wrong?

It's an interesting point, to be sure. No one has the right to slaughter people in the streets, regardless of whose land it really is. If it ever came to be that there was a true negotiation to give back territory to Native peoples, and if my property happened to be in it, I reckon I'd leave. Or buy it from them, if they were willing to sell. That's just me, though.

Then again, I rent, so it doesn't really affect me.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:56 pm

From one of Wing's links, Israel is described as .... "a strategic outpost of the Western world that 'is heavily bankrolled by U.S. taxpayers' who can be viewed as sharing a collective responsibility for its behaviors. Radical Islamists, according to some analysts, "use Israeli policies to mobilize anti-Western sentiment", leading to a situation in which 'unconditional U.S. support for Israeli expansionism potentially unites Muslim moderates with jihadists.' As a result of these factors, according to this analysis, the West Bank Barrier — nicknamed the 'apartheid wall' — has become a critical frontline in the War on Terrorism."

One can understand the Palestinians taking up arms against an Israel who suppresses them, abuses, them and treats them like sub-humans. On the other hand, one can also understand the Israelis suppressing and mistreating the Palestinians who constantly attack them and seek to kill their bystanders and civilians. So which came first?
frrostedman

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts