The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gaza slaughter

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:03 am

AS far as the egg is concerned, Hamas has no statistic military targets with their rockets, they just shoot them anywhere, and someone is giving them these things to misuse. Israel has specific targets of where these things are coming from, which are shielded by humans. Which one is defense? Now it has turned into a full scale offense to get rid of the tunnels and root out Hamas strongholds.
greeney2

Postby burnbabyburn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 pm

@ Greeney2,

Without going into religious references, is this the beginning of Armageddon? This is not desirable. + + :hand:
burnbabyburn

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:04 pm

burnbabyburn wrote:@ Greeney2,

Without going into religious references, is this the beginning of Armageddon? This is not desirable. + + :hand:

If I was forced to say yes or no I would say yes. I believe this is the very beginning of Armageddon. But.. I am very skeptical and since I'm not forced to say yes or no... I will sit and watch. This could easily and quickly escalate into worldwide outrage. The Christian people will stand for Israel. Most of the rest of the world will oppose Israel. This has been growing in intensity, like a festering boil, for many decades. This might be the time the boil gets lanced. God help us all if that is the case. At least, so says the LORD, Israel and its supporters will prevail against those of the World.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:08 pm

And, God willing, I hope and pray that we have a Republican as our President when all hell breaks loose. At least then we are assured to have strong ties with Israel. Who here believes that Obama would stand up for Israel if the world condemned them and threatened war? I have my doubts.

But I will say this. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that when the UN recently took a vote on a measure to condemn Israel, the USA was the only country to vote against it. (Several European countries were too cowardly to cast a vote and abstained)
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:16 pm

They said the same thing about Armageddon when Saddam waged the "Mother of all battles". I do agree the overall condition of this world is really going down the drain. Middle East, The Ukraine, North Korea, Nuclear disasters, droves of people fleeing central america, Mexican drug cartels, Ebola, Islamic extremists, Global warming, species going extinct faster than we can could them. We have a bright future. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Aquatank » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:19 am

The problem in the Israeli Palestinian conflict is the govt. nation state Israel. Step back from the whose land it is argument, and all that and we what we get to see is a vicious cycle of violence and oppression fueling violent resistance fueling more violence and oppression. What we see the violent resistance do is acts of murder that do not exceed regular annual murder rates in some US cities, the nation state of Israel's response to the blowback from the resistance is wildly disproportional.

The current kill ratio has gone down since the start from 60:1 down to 25:1. That's 25 Palestinians Dead (75% of which are non-combatants) to 1 Israeli dead. The IDF has shelled and bombed two hospitals (war crime) and shelled designated UN Refugee shelters at least 6 times (War Crime). It has also destroyed the Gazan powerplant (War Crime) and coupled with the kill ration and noncombatant deaths amounts to Collective Punishment. (War Crime.) The breakdown two hours into the 72 hour ceasefire is the result of trying to sneak a demolitions team into the Hamas tunnels under the white flag and getting caught.

What we have seen repeatedly in the nearly 95 year old struggle is the nation state of Israel embarking on an expansion policy that mimics the USA's genocidal Manifest Destiny wars with Native Americans but with an added religious twist for justification. We see continual crimes in times of "peace" where new settler towns * houses are built beyond the Green Line/1967 border, Israeli settlers: poisoning wells, shoot at and attacking crop harvesters while the IDF is destroying crops, orchards, livestock, apartments and housing. All this with the US Govt. siding with them because Israel has the "right to defend itself" but apparently the local population does not have the same right.

In My Opinion the group doing the most harm is the most responsible for the harm done, in the case of the conflict it has been the nation state of Israel.
Aquatank

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Searching for a tunnel is not firing on anyone. It is not aggression towards humans.. Secondly Hamas needs nothing more than a false accusation as an excuse, and fires rockets from areas shielded by innocent people. If you want to side with terrorists like Hamas, what could I say to even convince you otherwise.

Quote from account of what happened:

SEARCHING FOR TUNNELS

The Israeli military said that 90 minutes into the truce, militants attacked soldiers searching for tunnels in the southern Gaza Strip used to infiltrate fighters into Israel.

"Out of a tunnel access point or several, terrorists came out of the ground. At least one was a suicide terrorist who detonated himself. There was an exchange of fire," said Lieutenant-Colonel Peter Lerner, a military spokesman. Two of the soldiers were killed.

"The initial indication suggests that a soldier has been abducted by terrorists during the incident," he told reporters. Mark Regev, a Netanyahu spokesman, said Hamas was responsible for the attack.

Asked if the ceasefire was over, Lerner replied: "Yes. We are continuing our activities on the ground." He said Israeli forces were mounting an "extensive effort" to locate the officer, Second-Lieutenant Hadar Goldin, 23.

Again, Hamas was first to break the ceasefire, with suicide bombing and killing 2 Israel soldiers. It lasted 90 minutes!
greeney2

Postby Aquatank » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 pm

I'm siding with the 75% of casualties that are non-combatants. That cannot be stressed enough the IDF inflicted damage that has been going on all these years has been directed mostly at the non-combatants, the aggression and oppression that has been going on all these years has been targeted at the non-combatants & those who dared to speak out against it. When the PA & the Israeli govt. start treating terrorists like a crime syndicate problem keeping the largesse of the populace out of the equation instead of military issue the region will see more peaceful and more long lasting results.
Aquatank

Postby frrostedman » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Welp. Once again a cease fire was attempted. It lasted 90 minutes. The ink wasn't even dry on the agreement, before Hamas killed 2 Israelis and took a soldier hostage.

It is crystal clear who wants to give peace a chance and who doesn't.
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Like I said Aquatank, if you can't understand these casualties were for the most part human shields, I can not convince you otherwise. You need to look a lot closer at what Hamas, and all these other terrorists do to the innocent around them.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts